Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto- Karaoke Dance Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RPG?
  Yes.
  Sort of... Good plot.
  Sucks
View Results

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:41 pm
Serene scowled at him. "AHEM! BUT IM NOT A MAN! I'M A WOMAN!!!!!!" she mocked as she kept eating it daintily, trying not to laugh. she then smacked naruto on the back of the head for that comment. "and I resent that coment you BLONDE!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:45 pm
Naruto yelped and spilled his ramen into his lap, screaming. "AAAIII!!!!! SERENE-CHAN I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND!" he cried out, trying to swallow the ramen in handfuls.  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:17 pm
Serene sweat-dropped at Naruto. "uhmmm.....is sarcasm a foriegn language to you?" she relied flatly, then bursted out laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:12 pm
"Maybe..." Naruto grumbled, a smile tugging at the sides on his mouth.  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:52 pm
Serene just laughed. "yeah, I thought so.." she retorted back with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:26 am
Naruto pulled back his lips with his index fingers, then waved his head from side to side. "Yeah yeah! I can tell when you're being sarcastic... NOT! AHHAAHAHahaha...haha...ha? Wait what?"  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:29 pm
Serene sighed, "idiot..." she mumbled, smiling playfully. she looked down at her ran bowl and started to play with her food, twirling her noodles around her copsticks. I wonder if he suspects that I like him..... she thought sadly. she sighed. no, hes probably too much of an idiot to even be able to tell.....too bad..... she thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:47 pm
Mishantu slid over towards Serene as Naruto proceeded to dance moronically. "hey.... You wouldn't happen to have a crush on Naruto-Kun would you??"  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:24 pm
Serene's face turned beet red. "I-I have n-no idea what your talking about!" she said, flustered, looking down in embarassment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:23 pm
Mishantu sighed and rested her chin in her palm. "Uh-huh... I see," she whispered, smiling brilliantly. "I know what it feels to be in love with a friend."  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:04 pm
Serene's face turned an even darker crimson red. "Misha! I-I-I don't know what your talking about...." she glanced over at Naruto nervously and her stomach has so many butterflies in it, she started to feel sick. "I....I think I'm gonna leave now......I'm not feelingvery well....." she said meekly as she ran out the door into the cold, dark rainy night, back to her apartment.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:12 pm
"Serene-Chan!" Mishantu cried out, getting up and watching the girl run away. "Serene WAIT!" "What happened!?" Naruto asked. "s**t!" Mishantu muttered, sitting back down. "Mishantu!" Naruto barked. "What the ********!?" she snapped back. "What. Happened?" he asked coolly. "Nothing happened!" "BS..." he scowled and sat back down.  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:42 pm
Serene ran as hard as she could until she tripped over a rock and fell. "oww......." she moaned, trying not to cry out from the pain. Serene tried to get up, but felt a sharp pain in her ankle and just fell back down. "dammit...........why does this always happen to me?" she crawled over to a tree and just looked up at the sky and let the rain fall on her face. "why do I always get so nervous....what is it with me? why can't I just be normal?" she then started to feel hot and fell into the depths of unconciousness, and a fever rose as a cold came upon her.

((sorry...I felt like adding a little drama...........I wanted to make a plot! wink I'm sorry I haven't been on lately...technically, Im not supposed to be on....but I wanted to reply...so there you go!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:34 pm
((wow RAIN is awfully dramatic)) Mishantu sighed heavily as she dug the heels of her palms into her temples. "My god... Why am I so ******** stupid!?" she grumbled...

((But thanks for replying ^_^))  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:01 am
((YES! DRAMA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! -cough- uhm....I'm okay.........*laughs*))

Sakura ran up to Misha. "Misha-chan! where's Serene?" she said, her gaze crossing over to the open door and the rain pouring outside. "oh...s**t...MISHA! we need to find her!NOW!" Sakura grabbed Misha's wrist and ran out the door into the rain, dragging Misha behind her.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games