What's your favorite race from Zelda?
  Human
  Goron
  Zora
  Here for the gold.....
View Results

rock_climber23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:39 pm
fave character would have to be Midna from twilight princess..shes awesome and so much better than a fairy...favorite race would have to be the zoras...i love water so ya...self explanitory  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:00 am
my favorite character is midna from twilight princess (especially when she wears the helmet of the fused shadows) and my favorite race is the gorons cus eating rocks and sumo wrestling is cool! mrgreen  

wafl_boy9000

Kamari02

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:38 pm
There's so many characters it's hard to choose, i guess Vaati and sheik.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:53 pm
The zora race is definately my favorite (SO COOL! blaugh ) and I don't know why, but my favorite character is Kafei from Majora's mask, He's so cute whee , and skull boy with the crazy mask of doom  

Attacca

Crazed Minion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:51 am
TerkRugby
Okay, who is your favorite Zela character(okay, besides Link)? And from which game? Oh and favorite race?

Personally, one of mine would have to be Ruto from Ocarina of Time, she's such a b***h to Link, yet completely in love with him. So typical! I also like Link's wolf form from Twilight Princess.

Mine would have to be the Goron. I love fire and it would be cool to be a rock i think!

As far as favorite non-Link character, I'd have to say......(Wow! This choice is alot harder than I anticipated!)

...actually, I can't just pick one because I have a favorite hero character and villain character. My favorite hero would have to be Navi from Ocarina of Time. Alot of people thought she was annoying, but she's given me the heads up on alot of enemies I didn't see before she pointed them out. And I would have been stuck on the Fire Temple still if she didn't drop you hints.

My favorite villain is Zant from Twilight Princess. Mostly because, throughout the game, you see various cinema scenes where he's super bad-a** and sinister. But, once you reach his throne room to fight him in the Palace of Twilight, he shows himself for what he really is: a psychopath! He warps you to virtually all the places you fought bosses in the past to fight you (including underwater!) while shooting fireballs at you and screaming like a madman with superpowers! I thought he was a cool alternative to the standard evil-doer who speaks poetically about how inferior you are to him and how it's useless to resist.

Favorite race= Human. Not sure why...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:59 am
But...but....link emo  

X_MC_Puppy_X

Mya Emerald

Romantic Shopper

6,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:41 pm
LOL I really like Midna X) her attitud towards things makes her a special alien girl xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:05 pm
link he a beast  

Sensay Sasuke

shadow link889

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Keng-Emiko
TerkRugby
phillip90120
Gannondorf all the way in acrena of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

yeah, the battle with his shadow was pretty cool!
his nickname is Gigglepork. have you played zelda wind waker? mrgreen

i dont really care for wind waker but gannondorf is sweet but the deku tree is the best  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:39 am
i like... Midna from Twilight Princess.  

Echoes_of_Strange

Icemoonlily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 am
Link is awsome  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:19 pm
i would have to say midna...from twilight princess...or links zora form in ocarina of time  

wipeout4wh

liro the lemur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:47 pm
the zora are the best cause they have that fin attack and the guitar  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:04 am
My favorite race would have to be the Zoras. They're uber cool. Unfortunately, all the main Zora characters are morons (XD). My favorite character might be Sheik actually. I absolutely despise Zelda, but somehow Sheik turned out cool. I also like the Gerudo.  

KadajNu

Iamlay

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:26 pm
Fierce Deity Link rules. 'Nuff said.  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff