Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:37 pm
"Well, um...nothing. Let's go I guess." Sabrina ran beside Ino and Kiba to catch up with Hinata.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:00 pm
Hinata waited for her friends then ran beside them. "Kiba do you or Akamaru smell anything?"Hinata asked looking at them intensesly.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:14 pm
Kiba and Akamaru smelled the air.
"Hmm...I have a mixture of sulfur and ash. What's that from? We're not near any volcanoes...Did you get the same result, Akamaru?" Akamaru barked angrily and Kiba raised an eyebrow, confused. "Any ideas why Akamaru and I are picking up on that?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:33 am
"Well when we went to pick up the pakage some of the people seemed to have like burn marks on them but then I really didn't look" Hinata said looking at them.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:10 pm
"Huh...I noticed that too, Hinata-chan. Hm...shall we go and check?" Sabrina smiled and started running into the village looking for people.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:53 am
((It's hinata))
"Byakugan" I don't see anything so far let's slit up and search in groups "Me and Sabrina INo and KIba. Meet back here in 1 hour" Hinata said throwing a kunai on the ground to mark the spot.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:34 pm
.: Lol sorry, Shizume, I'm just used to calling you that...I changed it :.

"Right, Hinata-chan." Sabrina darted to the left with Hinata scanning the area. "Hmmm...no lifeforms yet...what happened here?" Sabrina looked in disbelief at the smoking ground and the smell of sulfur. Sabrina grabbed two hankerchiefs out of her pack and handed one to Hinata. "It's for the smell." (sulfur stinks) Sabrina tied it around her lower face, hiding her nose and mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:43 pm
Hinata did the same "I don't know what it is it's hard to tell"  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:44 pm
Sabrina runs ahead of Hinata and feels the ground shake.
"Hinata-chan! Run!!" Sabrina yelled as the ground opened under her and she fell through screaming, then it closed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabrina woke with a pounding headache. She opened her eyes and saw darkness surrounding her.
"Wha?" She said in confusion, not knowing where she was. She stood up and tried to feel around her, but there was no walls. "Hinata-chan? Kiba-kun? Ino-chan?" Sabrina called out into the darkness, but heard no response.

"Welcome...Sabrina..." A voice whispered behind her.

Sabrina gasped and whirled around, but all she saw was darkness. She whimpered and closed her eyes. "Not here...please..."

"Oh but Sabrina...I thought you'd liked me..." it whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:23 am
"SABRINA" Hinata yelled at the spot where she disappered. Hinata ran off to find Kiba and Ino.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:38 pm
Sabrina felt darkness swirling around her, a dark hand gripping her body.
"Stop it!! Leave me alone!" Sabrina struggled to get some kunai out, she threw them all in different directions. But they hit nothing.
"Your not real!! YOUR NOT REAL!!" Sabrina screamed into the darkness, the hand tightened. "AHH!" Sabrina yelled in pain and couldn't move. "I will beat you...you won't win...I have to get back to Hinata-chan..." Sabrina whispered faintly, she bit down on her lip hard and made it bleed.

"Breaking Illusion no jutsu!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabrina awoke on the floor of a cave, light streaming from openings above her. She got up gingerly and felt her ribs bruised.
"That was one heck of an illusion..." Sabrina rubbed her head and looked around her taking in the cave. "Hmm...tunnels...could the rest of the villagers be trapped down here? Maybe it's a trap from the people who attacked the village."
Sabrina withdrew her sword and advanced towards the tunnels. She licked her finger and put it in the air. "Air seems to be coming from the far left tunnel..." Sabrina ran into that one, as she broke a nightstick to see in the dark.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:55 pm
Hinata caught up to Kiba and ino breathing heavy "Sabrina...something happend...to her..comeon..." Hinata said grabbing them to the spot where Sabrina disappeard to. "She disappred right here." Hinata said pointing to the spot. "I already tried using my Byakugan but I couldn't see through it well" Hinata said sitting down.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:46 pm
"Well, Akamaru, go smell around and find a way to get down there." Kiba said to Akamaru. Akamaru ran and began to smell.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:17 pm
"Well did he find anything?" Hinata asked a little worried.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:59 pm
Akamaru scratched the ground near a hole. He turned and barked angrily.
"Ah, Akamaru, good work." Kiba said to Akamaru, while patted his head. He looked down the hole and called for Sabrina.

Sabrina looked around at the echoing of her name.
"Kiba-kun?? Is that you?" Sabrina shouted back.

"Yes! Are you okay?" Kiba shouted back and motioned for the others to come near.

"Uhh...yeah, I think...I found some underground tunnels. I don't know what opened the ground yet...I think it's a trap. I don't recommend coming down here, but knowing you guys...you'll come down here anyway..." Sabrina laughed softly and kept walking down the tunnel she was going through. "I'm in the far left tunnel if you wish to stay together, if not let's each go in one tunnel!"

"Ah, Hinata and Ino, did you hear that?" Kiba looked from Ino to Hinata. "This hole is big enough for us to jump down. I'll go first, then Hinata, and Ino you go in last."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games