Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:06 pm
"hahahaahaha your lucky your a girl or i wouldnt have fell for that"Jynx said "i should kill ill just put u to sleep"Jynx adds as he starts his sharingan and jutsu "typical humans"whispers jynx as he taps her on the back of the neck "Kakashi's turn"as he picks up his katana and copies himself multiple times (a move he copied from Naruto)"try to dodge this"as each shadow clone was easily disposed of by Kakashi,he soon found himself staring at the last shadow clone, all of a sudden Jynx appears behind Kakashi, Jynx soon whispers "good-bye" as Kakashi felt his blood run down his spine"why"says Kakashi"because of your eye it was a family members, you see u raised me but I am really an Uchiha,yes that is the reason for my sharingan eye and also the reason for your death"said Jynx in the most serious look he ever put onto his face."Those girls turn next i cant be put to sleep or tripped in the same day"as he disappears he says "I see you" and puts Rika to sleep just like it was done to him "black chakra is easy to generate" just as he walks over to his new friend and tells him "That is the real reason i wanted to kill Kakashi, sorry for lying"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:04 pm
"WTF"says rika falling down unconcious  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:17 pm
Ashi got to her feet and ran to Kakashi, passing Rika without even looking at her. "KAKASHI! SIR!" Ashi fell to her knees at Kakashi's side. "This isn't happening. I hate this village!" she yelled and pounded the ground next to her. "NO! NO! NO!" she yelled over and over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:19 am
"if you knew i had the sharingan you would've been smart enough to leave me alone,I had my reasons for killing him I wanted to kill you too,but,like I said i had my reasons"said Jynx walking behind Ashi."If you really want to help some one help me take Rika to a safe place"said Jynx picking up Rika off the ground.  

Baby Jynx

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:26 am
Ashi spun around. "I will never help you." she said. "I hate you." Ashi suddenly looked sad instead of angry. "With Kakahi, Zabuza, and Haku all dead my life is meaningless." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:44 am
"if your life is meaningless there is more of a reason to help me."said Jynx still holding Rika "I was trying to help YOU out but im not really needed huh, I killed Kakashi for matters of family and revenge,and if you were smart you would know that he killed Haku and Zabuza" said Jynx walking away  

Baby Jynx

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:53 am
Ashi just sat by Kakashi. "I already knew that." she thought, but said nothing out loud. "This is what one person's revenge does? It hurts other people. I've based my whole life on revenge. Now I know what it feels like." she thought. All she said out loud was "I can't believe he's gone." and even that came out in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:33 am
"if it helps,Kakashi was nice to me too,I didnt want to kill him but I had too,I had searched my whole life for the person with 1 sharingan and finally found him,it took more strength to kill him they any other person in my life,and for that reason i respect him even after his death."said Jynx"Now can you please help me shes getting kinda heavy"  

Baby Jynx

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:50 am
Ashi clenched her teeth and stood up. "Maybe if you hadn't killed Kakashi you'd be able to carry her." she said and took Rika from Jynx. "Lead the way. I'll follow."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:52 am
((Nya!! I'm being tossed around like a rag doll lol))  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:45 pm
damn!!!! im trying to help someone out "She can come to my house to sleep tonight but in the morning she has to tell me why she hit me"said Jynx using his sharingan to lead him to his house "I live over here" added Jynx as they walked up to a small apartment "I can carry her from here" said Jynx as he opened the door and lay Rika on the bed "I'm sorry for misunderstanding the relationship you had with Kakashi but I am a man of his word and I promised someone special to me that I would destroy Kakashi even if it went to the point where i died with him" said Jynx as he closed his apartment door  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:14 pm
Rika groaned from being carried around so much even though she was still sleeping"Man when I wake up I'm gonna kick that guys a** so hard he won't be able to see straight for the rest of his life"she thought  

Level_E_Vampire

church of rvb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:32 pm
name saru hyuga
age 12
ht 4'5
hair color black
the son of neji hyuga and ten ten a genin in the leaf ninja with the inherited byagugan  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:54 am
"you know i can see your thoughts so why would you try to hurt me when I helped you."said Jynx  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:21 am
"because your an a**"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items