Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

short pixie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:14 pm
i didnt cry but i was really mad and didnt read the book for a while. dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:04 am
I so cried. I was also so mad at Edward. I wanted to chase him down, drag him back, yell at him in the process. Scratch mad, I was pissed. I was even madder at him when he decided that he was going to try and expose himself and other vampires. I was glad when Bella and Alice got there as soon as they did. But when Edward and Bella were back together again I couldn't hate him anymore. Wow..I was mad at him for most of the book.

The month pages did me in to. Those just made me cry even more.

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100

]euphony[

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:35 am
I was definitely mad!!! I wanted to punch Edward so hard in the face for leaving ( not that it would have hurt him but, you know...) I was still even a little mad when he came back...but you know-- the story must have twists in it to be good.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:44 pm
I bawled! My mom came in and she's like, "Oh my God, did the hamster die?" I laughed and the crying passed.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Edward Cullen is My Life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:17 pm
i cried when edward left bella.... i came home from school after reading it in my free time in school...went in my room,...shut the door....and read.... and i ended up crying........ it was so sad!!! i couldnt believe that he left her! so i skimmed the part about jacob...got to where they were on the motercycles....and skipped the rest...went to the epilouge saw that he DID come back...and went to finish reading it!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:23 pm
I agree with you, but Edward was just trying to protect Balla even though it was a REALLY stupid idea! He relized what he did in the end, so its all good! * I cry'd threw out the whole book* crying  

KissJohnnyDepp

irritiblegrizzly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:34 pm
I cried like crazy when edward died (I was at school ready it and i started to randomly cry. My teacher was like whats wrong. And he asked me if i wanted to go to the guidance councelor)
I got so angry when Jacob came along because Bella was suppose to be with Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:20 am
I cried a little bit -- I probably would have cried a lot more if I wasn't reading it in the room with the TV, where everyone else in my family was... I don't generally like crying in front of people. Usually I read books like this in my room because I know I'll end up crying. But I stifled the tears and just broke down later when I finally finished at midnight.

Niamara

HeartlessMagic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:02 pm
i totally lost it.. perhaps not at the point when he actually left her, because i was sure he was going to do something stupid like that, and i knew he didn't mean anything he told her.. but when i got to the parts of her talking about that hole in her chest, i broke down.. i was so sad, on behalf of Bella.. i also cried a lot when she finally saw him again.. that was one of the sweetest parts of the book. i cried in Twilight too, when Bella was thinking that she was dead, and she was describing the pain in the "angel's" voice and how he shouldn't be sad... i cried a lot then, it was just so beautiful..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:00 pm
I don't usually cry, and no one saw me, I was in my room. There are very few things in books and/or TV shows that make me cry. I cried when Edward Elric died in FMA, I cried during The Valley of the End fight between Sasuke and Naruto (They belong together, and it was so sad to see them seriously trying to kill each other),and I cried when Edward left Bella in New Moon. I cried like a freakin' baby. I am not ashamed to admit it. And if any of you make fun of me for it I swear to God everyone on Gaia will know what a horrible person you are. Just sayin'. The thing is, I don't ever cry, so for something to make me cry, it's practically a sign of the Apocalypse. Also, I am SO glad I wasn't reading this in school, 'cause I broke down the second he left her, and it's bad enough that when I read yaoi in school I spontaneously do fangirl squeals. I did read Twilight in school, and when Bella thought she was dead, I shed a few tears. I was silent-crying, though, and it was during reading zone, so no one noticed except my friend who sits next to me. She reads Twilight too, so she understood why I was crying when I explained.  

Azarni Usagi

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:27 pm
ugh!!! I tried not to , but it was so hard I didn't cry like in 'cry' 'cry', my eyes just got abit moist, that's all I mean I tried but...ok ok ok i did cry a little .
It was like...It was like I was Bella... ( I wish I was Bella XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:17 pm
OMG!! i cried like 3 times in that book... once when he left.... once when bella saved edward from killin himself and another at the end when it was all over...  

Too_cute_for_You_16

HakumeiHyuuga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:48 pm
I had to stop reading I was so upset. I went over to my emo courner, turned on my emo music, and sulked. I started reading 15 min. later, desperate for the chapter Eward would come back. crying I was so sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:54 pm
I did tear up.  

GoldenCoffee

Dapper Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

misery incarnate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:07 pm
i cried profusely for ten minutes or so, but then i tend to overeact sweatdrop
it sucked; i was in second period(english) and everyone stared at me because we were supposed to be silently reading A Tale of Two Cities for the remainder of the hour after a test and they thought i was crying at somthing in that(it is widely known that i cry easily at things in books but really; freaking a tale of two cities?! mad )  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff