Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Who else sees the paranormal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 am
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
My dog once stood at the bottom of the staircase, barking like crazy. I asked her: "What's up, girl?" she looked at me, then just kept barking. Suddenly it felt really cold, and I heard someone coming down the stairs. The creaks they usually make. I was home alone, so no one could've been coming down those stairs. My dog was too old at the time to climb stairs, so it wasn't her.
My boyfriend had that same thing when we were house-sitting for his sisters house.
He asked me if I walked downstairs that night. But I didn't.

He heared footsteps walking down the stairs, that stopped right before the door that leads to the living room. But he never bothered to have a look.
Scary D:

Yea, not to mention I had to be alone at that home for that evening.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:11 am
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
My dog once stood at the bottom of the staircase, barking like crazy. I asked her: "What's up, girl?" she looked at me, then just kept barking. Suddenly it felt really cold, and I heard someone coming down the stairs. The creaks they usually make. I was home alone, so no one could've been coming down those stairs. My dog was too old at the time to climb stairs, so it wasn't her.
My boyfriend had that same thing when we were house-sitting for his sisters house.

He heared footsteps walking down the stairs, that stopped right before the door that leads to the living room. But he never bothered to have a look.
Scary D:

D: Sounds spooky.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 am
I have only seen a really strong spirit once. it was a very sad experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 am
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

Scary D:

D: Sounds spooky.

It was, but nothing happened that evening.  

pompoennetje

necrofade

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm
My fiance and I both can see and hear them. I get glimpses of animals and children, while he sees adults and people only.

When I was younger, i used to see a little boy and a big white dog run around corners or other rooms in the apt I lived in. I used to think the little one was my brother, but EVERY time I always found out he'd been asleep or in said room for hours already.
Recently, ive lived in an apartment with a roommate and fiance. We ALL heard others that were not there.(we both believe in it being possible, roommate is against this and religion) They'd hear children running, laughing, and giggling. I'd hear an adult male or two, from as close as my bedroom door to farther in the house. We'd hear them running through the house. It pretty much stopped after fiance spoke to them. All he did was tell them they were frightening me and he wasnt banishing them, just asking that they calm down abit.

in our new apartment it's been relaxed for the most part, except for awhile something kept turning our thermostat 5 degrees down.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games