Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
A Seto/Moki RP.... (Is gonna be killed for this.. ) T.T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:44 am
Soon, Seto arrived in the kitchen and sat down at the small dining table.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:01 am
Mokuba smiled at him picking up his chopsticks as he started to eat. He decided to start up a conversation, " So when do you have to go to work today Seto? " Mokuba asked putting another chunk of rice in his mouth.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:14 am
"I don't have work today. Not after what happened yesterday, I decided to take the rest of the week off." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:37 am
Mokuba smiled wide, " Thats awsome, we get a entire week together, that doesnt happen very often. " Mokuba replied sounding estaic. He was happy that his brother got to be with him for awhile now, maybe turning this was wasnt so bad after all.

((since Im sure no one else is gonna join this, just to add mroe drama in the future, wanna split some of the other characters up? ))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:32 pm
(Hai! I wanna be Yami though, he's kick a** sweet to play!) Seto nodded in agreement, absentmindedly eating his scrambled eggs. "So, any idea as to where you'd want to go looking for cloths today?" Seto questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:13 pm
Mokuba poundered, " Hmm, theres a nice little place now at the corner of Kinaru. I saw some of their clothes in the window. " Mokuba explained with a smile.

((lol ok mrgreen and Kinaru is just a random street name xd I'll play Joey, Yugi, and Serenity 3nodding ))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:26 pm
"Um.... Sure, we'll go there just as soon as we can." Seto replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:32 pm
Mokuba smiled, " Great. " he said eating the rest of his breakfast. " So when do you wanna head out? " he asked giving the maid that passed by him his plate. Seto didnt seem to have much to say, not much really changed. But he tired to keep some sort of conversation going with him.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:15 pm
"Just as soon as you're all washed up." Seto replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:09 pm
Mokuba smiled, " Kay, Ill be right back. " he said heading up the stairs, he was excited to go do things with his big brother. That rarely happend so he got more excited then usual, though he still had the kiss Seto had given him last night, and how embarrassed he was all of a sudden. He had never acted like that before, it was wierd. He got upstairs and started to wash his face. He looked at himself in the mirror, he did look different and his hair was a mess. He took a brush and brushed it out, now that he was older instead of looking cute his hair looked awful. He wondered what he was gonna wear, he was still in his pjs and he had no clothes that fit him. He could'nt wear the clothes he had on yesturday, they were to dirty. He stopped by Setos room and it hit him. he always wanted to try it, now was the best time, he ran into Setos room shutting the door.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:35 am
Seto felt a smile tug at his lips just before he called up the stairs a few minutes later. "You ready?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:50 am
Mokuba came out in some of Setos tight black pants and his shirt. He left the belts and shackles off though. He looked like Seto without trenchcoat and the accesories. " Yup I'm ready, sorry but these are the only clothes that would fit me. " he explained as he came up and stood by his big brother.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:38 am
Seto mentally cursed his lack of luck today as he felt his body growing warm and lustful. He couldn't fight it for much longer and it was better to do so in private than in public, so he quickly claimed his younger brother's mouth with his own, fiercely kissing the other. "Gomen nasai, Mokuba, I can't- I can't help myself." Seto stated, between kisses.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:08 am
Mokuba looked shocked between all of Setos kisses, though of coarse he let his big brother continue his actions. Though still a little confused he began to return the kisses his brother was laying upon him. He wrapped his arms over Setos shoulders as he kissed him back. His lips were so soft and smooth, erging him to get a better feel with his tounge but he resisted. He continued to let Seto kiss him to make sure his brother was saticfied, the thought of it being wrong was in the back of his mind at the moment.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:40 am
"Mokuba.... I was hoping that this wouldn't have to happen... But you- you're so... I love you so much and I just- I'm just not sure about how you'd react. I'm sorry, I can't.... I can't seem to hide my feelings for you anymore, not when you're like this." Seto murmered.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff