Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
homosexual sims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guro Malewife

Shadowy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:12 am
User ImageEscape, escape from such a sad destiny...

I have a lesbian doctor/nurse of me and my best friend. xD That is some hot stuff. 3nodding
And let's not forget my countless gay men.
Men...making out with other men...in fur coats...and mini skirts... eek -faints-

User Image

...Because you are not the flower from hell.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:17 pm
Sometimes when I get really bored I'll make a homosexual couple. Otherwise it don't mess with relationships and just let the sims choose their own preference.  

Bitchboots

Divine Sex Symbol

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:37 pm
Mrs Reaper
All my sims tend to be lesbians. Then again, all my sims tend to be female.
........I guess they don't really have much choice. sweatdrop

*DIES LAUGHING* XD That was so cute!!!

All of my sims are gay. It's like a serious challenge for me to make straight sims. lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:35 am
99% of my male sims are gay.
99&#xOf; my female sims are straight.

Good thing I have almost no females in my game.
The two straight men in the town are there for the two straight females. lol

I'm weird. But it's okay. It's not like this mentality of gay everything shifts to real life or anything. :p It's a fictional obsession or something..  

Dilly Albatou

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:55 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
Sometimes when I get really bored I'll make a homosexual couple. Otherwise it don't mess with relationships and just let the sims choose their own preference.
Same. I don't MAKE straight Sims and gay Sims. I just have the Sim and see who they get along well with. If it's of the same gender or opposite gender, I don't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:48 am
One of my teenage boys just randomly woke up wanting to have first kiss with Dustin Broke from Pleasant View.
After that, I made him wait until they were in college to have their first kiss.
And lesbian sims, I've never made one. I've made tons bisexual girls, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Midnight_Reverie

The Knitty Gritty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:04 pm
I just proposed to a girl. The two women are now married. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:17 pm
All my sims are straight and always will be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(maybe 1or2 couples who will be my experiments who will be recieving countless visits from the theripist!!! lol whee wink xp sooner or later..............)

I wonder if lesbian sims coud have children? sweatdrop  

EmilySlash

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:32 am
I make gay Sims whenever the fancy takes me. Except when they're aliens. I want that alien DNA!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:33 am
EmilySlash
All my sims are straight and always will be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(maybe 1or2 couples who will be my experiments who will be recieving countless visits from the theripist!!! lol whee wink xp sooner or later..............)

Nah, they have to adopt. What a rip off!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:45 am
EmilySlash

Why are you being so prejudice? Of course lesbians can have children; we adopt like any straight couple does. There's no reason to say homosexuals need therapy. It's perfectly normal.

As far as the Sims go, you can cheat with the insiminator and get a female sim pregnant by her partner!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:46 am
spooky_sez
I make gay Sims whenever the fancy takes me. Except when they're aliens. I want that alien DNA!

I know! I'm trying to make Strangetown full of nothing but aliens. I'll have to check my population; there seem to be more aliens than humans now. I'm killing off all the humans and half-breeds (aliens with human eyes).

Fin Raziel

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:08 pm
Fin Raziel
EmilySlash

Why are you being so prejudice? Of course lesbians can have children; we adopt like any straight couple does. There's no reason to say homosexuals need therapy. It's perfectly normal.

As far as the Sims go, you can cheat with the insiminator and get a female sim pregnant by her partner!

I think Emily meant that she wondered if two females could woohoo and have a kid. We all know they can adopt like any other Sim. And I think the therapist remark meant she'll be letting them go into aspiration failure quite often.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:22 pm
athena08905
AnnoyingEvil1
I do sometimes. I don't feel like it's anything to make a big deal out of. I give them normal names, normal last names and let them have normal lives.

yeah...I agree...I mean....there are homosexuals in the real world...no use making a big deal of them in a game...especially when we want it as close to real life as can be...it's like me going "has anyone ever made a black sim!? I DID THE OTHER DAY! AND I CALL THEM THE COLORED FAMILY!!! and then, I made a family and it was halarious"....seriously, people...

my sentiments exactly...  

chillprincess

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:05 pm
I do make gay Sims. Then I let them get married and boolprop them pregnant to see what their babies will look like. heart  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff