Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your favorite .Hack character and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:59 pm
Yatsufusa
Sora
He's cool and ambitious. ninja

I think Sora's cute. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:00 pm
Grimmjow Juggerjack
I like Tri Edge or Kite of the Azure Flames! and for the side note.. Haseo (sorry Haseo.. )

I like Tri Edge since he's kind of cleaning the World:R2 in a way because..

Ok I can't say the reason its too much of a spoiler to all the Americans who havn't touched G.U. vol 3 sweatdrop
surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

CloZack PASSION

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:11 pm
I like Elk/Endrance and Mia the best. And Nuke Usagimaru!! But especially En. wink He makes Yaoi fics so easy.

AND BALMUNG!
OMG I love Balmung all the time. Even scary Azure Balmung. He's so amazing~~

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:00 pm
CloZack PASSION
I like Elk/Endrance and Mia the best. And Nuke Usagimaru!! But especially En. wink He makes Yaoi fics so easy.

AND BALMUNG!
OMG I love Balmung all the time. Even scary Azure Balmung. He's so amazing~~

Usagimaru was annoying I thought. D:
But I do like Elk. ;D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

yugu fang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:43 pm
Uh..Well I'd hafta say Mistral (she has multiple names) The Wavemaster,I thought she was funny,really hyperactive,I loved using her in my party in the .Hack games,and I liked her in .Hack//legends when she fought and used spells. heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:10 pm
pet bunneh
Uh..Well I'd hafta say Mistral (she has multiple names) The Wavemaster,I thought she was funny,really hyperactive,I loved using her in my party in the .Hack games,and I liked her in .Hack//legends when she fought and used spells. heart heart

Lol
I like her, but she isn't my favorite. She obsesses over rare items. O___O;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

ItachixUchiha-Akatsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:57 pm
i like haseo because he's determined to get shino back, he has that back off i dont care essence but at the same time he has the hero thing goin on  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:37 pm
my two fav persons r the sangerio and ocra of the azure sky
sangerio beacuse hes kool and he was one of the oringanl dot hackers with balmung and ocra because they rarely see him expect in the game and book  

Aoshi Shinomori_san

Dave Beyonce Strider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:20 pm
mireyu kuz shes crazy for rare items  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:03 am
Alberio and Gardenia are my absolute favourites. There aren't very many shows/characters that I look into in-depth, so I have to really get crackin' on .Hack so I can explain why.

But anyway, Alberio's eyes are what initially attracted me to him, and Gardenia's look and (what little I know) of her attitude are cool.

Atomu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:43 am
ItachixUchiha-Akatsuki
i like haseo because he's determined to get shino back, he has that back off i dont care essence but at the same time he has the hero thing goin on

I love that too. xD
He is kinda mean though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:45 am
Podkayne of Mars
Alberio and Gardenia are my absolute favourites. There aren't very many shows/characters that I look into in-depth, so I have to really get crackin' on .Hack so I can explain why.

But anyway, Alberio's eyes are what initially attracted me to him, and Gardenia's look and (what little I know) of her attitude are cool.

Gardenia was ok. She wasn't one of my favs but I do love Alberio. :0  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:41 am
Mine would be Misteral. She is a great healer and a good spellcaster! I can always count on her to get me outta a tough spot! ^^

But her voice is kinda annoying... xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:21 am
I have to say my favorites are Mimiru and Haseo. Mimiru because she's carefree and high spirited,always willing to help out her friends. Haseo because he does what he wants without anyone telling him what to do.  

Dark_Rogue_Haseo

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:07 am
x Karurie x
Mine would be Misteral. She is a great healer and a good spellcaster! I can always count on her to get me outta a tough spot! ^^

But her voice is kinda annoying... xd

Mistral = <3! She's so adorable. And I actually like her voice, as annoying and high-pitched as it can be. It's never really grated on me. She's the most productive of the wavemasters when it comes to the battle, that's for sure (as much as I love Elk...).  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff