Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OH DAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
View Results

krazytaffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:37 pm
popularchris
lol y does everyone like dan so much lol and the whole naked movwas sort of gross my freind went to see it and well i didnt let her talk about it !!!!

well.. idk.. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 pm
I Think its wonderful of him doing this!!! A Lot of actors like doing diffrent kind of movies/Plays, and I Think this will improve his acting skills... He cant be Harry Potter his life... This is a good thing he is doing, Besides, He is still gonna be Harry Potter for the rest of the movies!!! Some people were like, NOOOOOOO!!!! He is NAKED IN PUBLIC... Grow up... Wow!!! He is naked... Nudeity is part of life and how we grow... This is also a very challenging role to play as it is... When I 1st heard of Equus it was on TV and my mom was right next to me, and they said he is naked in the play and stuff and my mom said that is a very challenging role for him, and he can't just play Harry Potter...  

cool link

-Unicorn Juice-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:27 pm
hahahahahaha xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:21 am
i think that its ok for him to do that..cuz i mean all he wants to do is become a better actor...Hes not Harry potter, hes Dan, he wants to be himself...he wants to be known as more than just harry potter..its his life....let him do wat he wants...all the publicity about wat a nasty actor he is isint helping  

FuNkY_GiiRL126

[.Transexual Walrus]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:40 pm
He's an actor...not a 2 dimentional fictional character. It's good for him to extend the reach and he isn't making love to horses per se...more sorta malesting them...apparently it was meant to be a really good show, I wanted to see it but I was broke.

Lots of actors have played the role before him and it is a successful play (well written and 9/10 times well performed) so errr if you are anti swearing or nudity....i kinda think you need to grow up...but there you go

Edit: Also he isn't the only actor in the films thats appeared naked in other things...but you arn't complaining about anyone else... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:54 pm
personally, i dont really care what he does in his acting career. its his career, and if this makes him a better actor, so be it.
i also heard it was coming to broadway, with dan! xd
and no, he doesnt simulate SEX with a horse, he simulates the BLINDING of horses.  

MarcyME

3,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

1_-KP-_1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:56 am
Barty H Nelson
I think it's funny how most of the people saying gross and he's not supposed to do that don't know a thing about the play.

Indeed. Vaguely reminiscent of the people who believe Harry Potter to be satanic, no?
As an actress, I would say that what he is doing is good for his career in the long run. You aren't going to get anywhere playing the same role over and over. (Or even if it's not the same type of role, playing it the same way.) You need to branch out and try different things.
And please, before you make tons of comments to people on what something is about, do your research. Don't over exaggerate things. You're falsifying information and leading others to conclusions that they may not have otherwise drawn from the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:08 pm
bye danny  

homefry15

i K e e t

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:00 am
He can't always be -the Harry Potter kid-

He needs to expand somehow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:57 pm
I actually like those sides of him better he's cool I think.

i saw him in that tv show extras and they were "making a film" and he kept hitting on this one 35-year old lady and kept flashing a condom around, and it was the funniest thing (it's supposed to be comedic)

but I'd like to see him in more roles than just Harry potter

Monster-Kun

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers