Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:20 pm
Eva Edin
yeah xd lets all check everyone out, lol. Anyways, thanks you guys ^_^ and I"m wondering since we're all helping one another, your guys invited to join the alliance I am now, we can be all one happy family ^_^ I hope you guys will say yes, and then I can create a Shadowways gulid on gaia and whatnot, but if you guys don't want too, then I understand, alrighty. 3nodding

Edit: Update, Sausa just attack me, but I'm sticking to the plan, but cred, three against lil me x.X; I hope my fame can keep me high enough
i'll accept...after all...i need to help ya all i can...i owe you for FE6 3nodding ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:25 pm
yays ^_^ now for Vicious-Loner answer. and I'll let Inferno-sama know that you accept ASAP, if I ever see him on o.O; if not I"ll send him an email.  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:35 pm
lol k...and about fire emblem... marcus died... crying but then again...he was weak...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:52 pm
oh and also...i've made another clan...as a back up for hayabusa...or perhaps just to be another clan that can fight once it gets there...and its name is...

KAZEGAKURE

sorry...i just wanted to glorify my new clan... sweatdrop  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:44 pm
heh...looks like havik tried to retaliate...too bad for him...i only had $53! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:19 am
The ninja I sent to spy on you is fine but I didn't get any info cool

A Shadow Ways guild would be cool, add me in 3nodding

Right before I went to bed last night I sent the only ninja I had in and raided Havik of 2 items and $72 mrgreen He's under 1000 now blaugh

It'd be good if we could keep a list of allied and rivalling clans somewhere, to simplify things and avoid mistakes. I've put up everyone I know in this thread on a piece of paper but Eva has friends I don't know yet so that'd be helpful 3nodding  

Vicious-Loner

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:23 am
alrighty, no problem, I don't see the harm of that.

My alliance [we havn't figure out of an offical name]
Inferno
Me
Shin [recovering from Rangers masacare]
Jade [is more of a supporter, he can't officaly join because his a mod]
Vermillion [dunno about him, havn't seen him much]
Torrent [sames goes for this dude]
Hayabasa [o.O newly join and sorry if I spell it wrong]

The enemy alliance
Rangers
Havik
Sausa
Halcyon
[maybe more?]

hehe xd FE colors anyways, thats all that I know, and another account yays xd actually, I got a friend who made an account, but she ditch it so now I have it, the name is Valentine , but its so new x.X it'll take a while to go to the 1000s  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:03 am
Vicious-Loner
The ninja I sent to spy on you is fine but I didn't get any info cool

A Shadow Ways guild would be cool, add me in 3nodding

Right before I went to bed last night I sent the only ninja I had in and raided Havik of 2 items and $72 mrgreen He's under 1000 now blaugh

It'd be good if we could keep a list of allied and rivalling clans somewhere, to simplify things and avoid mistakes. I've put up everyone I know in this thread on a piece of paper but Eva has friends I don't know yet so that'd be helpful 3nodding
ok good...happy to hear my retard ninja didnt hurt your ninja...and when i raided havik... i got some coltrops! and poison...and a weapon combat...and right before he got defamed enough...i sent another raid... xd  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:05 am
Eva Edin
alrighty, no problem, I don't see the harm of that.

My alliance [we havn't figure out of an offical name]
Inferno
Me
Shin [recovering from Rangers masacare]
Jade [is more of a supporter, he can't officaly join because his a mod]
Vermillion [dunno about him, havn't seen him much]
Torrent [sames goes for this dude]
Hayabasa [o.O newly join and sorry if I spell it wrong]

The enemy alliance
Rangers
Havik
Sausa
Halcyon
[maybe more?]

hehe xd FE colors anyways, thats all that I know, and another account yays xd actually, I got a friend who made an account, but she ditch it so now I have it, the name is Valentine , but its so new x.X it'll take a while to go to the 1000s
lol yay FE colors! more FE content...not just king zephiel...heh...and i do hope i get my other clan to 1000...within this month...thats just one more... ( and so ya know you only mispelled one letter in the name, its hayabusa, after the ninja... ryu hayabusa) oh...and for some reason...it seems daygons may have attacked or spied me... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:03 am
Hmmm, I dont know abotu daygons, I would guess its bad luck but who knows, at least I see Havik out of the rankings, but is he really out of the 1000s o.O; your still in the 1000s, so I guess you keep on attacking Havik what you see fit and keep him down there. Once his gone, and if you guys are prepare for, next target will be Sausa. As of right now, I been attack twice by Rangers, so basically his the main attacker since its his problem. Meh, but getting rid of his dogs will help too because they attack ocassiaionaly and the way I see it, their a threat anyways. Though, I wish Rangers will raid me and not attack me, I got way too many caltrops (5k worth) in my hands, so its more like a favor xp Anyways, when I see Inferno-sama or Jade online, I'll let them know your progross 3nodding good work ^_^  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:08 am
Eva Edin
Hmmm, I dont know abotu daygons, I would guess its bad luck but who knows, at least I see Havik out of the rankings, but is he really out of the 1000s o.O; your still in the 1000s, so I guess you keep on attacking Havik what you see fit and keep him down there. Once his gone, and if you guys are prepare for, next target will be Sausa. As of right now, I been attack twice by Rangers, so basically his the main attacker since its his problem. Meh, but getting rid of his dogs will help too because they attack ocassiaionaly and the way I see it, their a threat anyways. Though, I wish Rangers will raid me and not attack me, I got way too many caltrops (5k worth) in my hands, so its more like a favor xp Anyways, when I see Inferno-sama or Jade online, I'll let them know your progross 3nodding good work ^_^
k lol...while havik is under the 1000s...i think i'll retaliate for what daygons tried... (too bad for him...i thought i should have good defenses after that attack... xd he must have been swarmed by my 3 ninja sentries... rofl ninja )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:56 am
Now that I took a closer look my ninja did die gonk But I can only blame my own stupidity for sending a lv6 ninja on that kind of mission xd I bought another ninja instead...

I think I got some caltrops and rope when I raided Havik...

Keep Havik down and ocassionly attack Sausa... sounds good to me 3nodding  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:12 am
Vicious-Loner
Now that I took a closer look my ninja did die gonk But I can only blame my own stupidity for sending a lv6 ninja on that kind of mission xd I bought another ninja instead...

I think I got some caltrops and rope when I raided Havik...

Keep Havik down and ocassionly attack Sausa... sounds good to me 3nodding
oh...sorry about your ninja sweatdrop and...i'm attacking daygons at the moment... he brought pain (though only slight) to my poor ninja sentries! he will pay! evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:54 am
Okay, have fun! I'm training my ninjas for now, I'll need it in the future. And I made another clan on impulse: Cactus xd Might prove nice in the future to have some extra backup 3nodding  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:02 am
Vicious-Loner
Okay, have fun! I'm training my ninjas for now, I'll need it in the future. And I made another clan on impulse: Cactus xd Might prove nice in the future to have some extra backup 3nodding
yeah i know what you mean blaugh but...i made a mistake while attackin daygons...i forgot to put up sentries...lol pirate  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff