Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Anime Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like anime?
  Yes
  Nope
View Results

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:08 pm
churrlo
What are both those animes? xd

Aw, come on... Fushigi Yuugi isn't that old school... I remember when both FY and Slayers were still new and shiney on VHS... stare So look it up. Or I might start feeling old and cranky.... *cracks whip*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:58 pm
I was agreeing Thonek ^^

And Fushigi Yuugi sounds familiar but I didn't start watching anime until like.... last year ^^; I don't know many animes!  

churrlo

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:17 pm
reminds me of yugioh...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:20 pm
So you've seen it?  

churrlo

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:16 am
no, the name xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:06 am
xd Ohhhh  

churrlo

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:30 am
pucca  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:58 pm
I've seen them... they are a couple of years old, but not that old.
Now, my girls got me into Descendants of Darkness and Gravitation.. and well, those two have stuck with me, but not as much as InuYasha.. can't ever get enough of that smexy Sesshomaru!!!!!!!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:19 pm
YAMI!!!! xd *cough* Sorry... I'm a huge Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness... it's just easier to spell in Japanese. sweatdrop ) fan. xd Ugh... Gravi though... I hated that one. Inu wasn't that great either... It was basically Ranma 1/2 re-hashed for the new generation of anime fans. xp lol... It's good to know someone else knows FY and Slayers though. xd Cause those are good anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:53 am
Do I like animes? Hm... Let's see.. my name is D.L.S. Short for DemonLadySESSHOMARU... does that tell you anything?  

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Omg I loved Ranma 1/2! It was so much fun ^^ I watched it when I was like.... 8 xd

And ICKY GRAVITATION!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:52 am
churrlo
Omg I loved Ranma 1/2! It was so much fun ^^ I watched it when I was like.... 8 xd

so, you don't like animes that have an underlying yaoi theme? is that it? Shuichi is so cute, and the premise of the anime was really good.. so good that i have the entire series on dvd!!!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

_Riyo_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:55 pm
How about something that's a little less known?

Kyou Kara Maou! heart

That's my favourite. =3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:02 pm
I hated Shuichi... lol. He annoyed the hell out of me. I did like that one guy from the other band though... His name escapes me at the moment, but he was just too cute... and insane. rofl

Kyou Kara Maou was amusing, but I lost interest after a while...

How sad... Ghost Hunt is over... Now I need another anime to obsess over that isn't as shoujo as Sainkoku Monogatari... Which I love to death... But there's only so much shoujo I can take. sweatdrop *goes off to search for new anime* Anyone seen Code Geass? I saw the title the other day and was wondering if it was just another mech anime or actually good...  

SorrowDragon

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:17 am
churrlo

good ole gay / b-currious fun  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas