Submit

attila the fun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:43 pm
Shikalee
attila the fun
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
And you're missing my point; he doesn't want to change, because he doesn't see why he should. Just like you say women should be equal, and you see no reason to think otherwise. It's called indoctrination, i.e. brainwashing.

It is a general human understanding. I never said I agreed with it. Just like the other, it is indoctrination. Popular human vote always wins no matter how much you or anyone else bitches about it.
No no, I got your point.

Yyyyeah, GALILEO, GET IN JAIL UR WRONG. GET IN THE CELL AND SHUT UP YOU STUPID b***h. JUST SHUT IT. JUST. SHUT UP. THE CHURCH IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG.
Galileo: No guys, srsly I'm not wrong I'm right
Church: EVERYONE THINKS UR WRONG AND WE WANT YOU TO DIE STFU.

Ew, if everyone believed him? Ew, I can't even imagine life on earth if people decided to re-examine an unpopular idea.
These things come to light eventually. Women one day may have equality. But you can't rush these things, you know.

Weeeell, if no one had done anything about it, and had just waited for equality, I think you'd be married and in the kitchen right about now...
And that would be the social norm, and according to social indoctrination, I wouldn't have a thing to b***h about it.

Yeah, MAYBE IF YOU SUCKED

But srsly, obviously it did bother some women regardless of the socialization process because some women bitched and now we can vote and do lots of other stuff, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:49 pm
attila the fun
Shikalee
attila the fun
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
And you're missing my point; he doesn't want to change, because he doesn't see why he should. Just like you say women should be equal, and you see no reason to think otherwise. It's called indoctrination, i.e. brainwashing.

It is a general human understanding. I never said I agreed with it. Just like the other, it is indoctrination. Popular human vote always wins no matter how much you or anyone else bitches about it.
No no, I got your point.

Yyyyeah, GALILEO, GET IN JAIL UR WRONG. GET IN THE CELL AND SHUT UP YOU STUPID b***h. JUST SHUT IT. JUST. SHUT UP. THE CHURCH IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG.
Galileo: No guys, srsly I'm not wrong I'm right
Church: EVERYONE THINKS UR WRONG AND WE WANT YOU TO DIE STFU.

Ew, if everyone believed him? Ew, I can't even imagine life on earth if people decided to re-examine an unpopular idea.
These things come to light eventually. Women one day may have equality. But you can't rush these things, you know.

Weeeell, if no one had done anything about it, and had just waited for equality, I think you'd be married and in the kitchen right about now...
And that would be the social norm, and according to social indoctrination, I wouldn't have a thing to b***h about it.

But srsly, obviously it did bother some women regardless of the socialization process because some women bitched and now we can vote and do lots of other stuff, too.
Your comeback is pretty void considering the fact you think I'm a real sucker. neutral

They were not raised by the social norm. They used their heads.
But it takes generations for change. What no one seems to realize (because they'd rather argue a ludicrous point to their dying breath) is that it's a cultural view. In American shows it's the same way. MOST of the women are tools of sex. At least in Naruto their symbols of sensitivity. If she should be bitching about woman inequality, shoving her feminist beliefs in my face, she should be whining about the new Bond movie.  

Syndactyly

attila the fun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:20 pm
Shikalee
attila the fun
Shikalee
attila the fun
Shikalee

Your comeback is pretty void considering the fact you think I'm a real sucker. neutral

They were not raised by the social norm. They used their heads. This implies that people who are raised by the "social norm" are not capable of "using their heads." But (I)t takes generations for change. The subject of this sentence is ambiguous--what is "it?" If "it" is "change," make that your subject. What no one seems to realize (because they'd rather argue a ludicrous point to their dying breath) is that it's a cultural view. What is? Also, please try to avoid clichés. In American shows it's the same way. MOST of the women are tools of sex. At least in Naruto their they're symbols of sensitivity. If she who is "she?" should be is? will? wants to b***h? Please refrain from using vulgar language, by the way.bitching about woman women's inequality, shoving her feminist beliefs in my face, she should be whining about the new Bond movie. The new Bond movie was awesome.

C.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:53 am
attila the fun
Shikalee
attila the fun
Shikalee
attila the fun
Shikalee

They were not raised by the social norm. They used their heads. This implies that people who are raised by the "social norm" are not capable of "using their heads." But (I)t takes generations for change. The subject of this sentence is ambiguous--what is "it?" If "it" is "change," make that your subject. What no one seems to realize (because they'd rather argue a ludicrous point to their dying breath) is that it's a cultural view. What is? Also, please try to avoid clichés. In American shows it's the same way. MOST of the women are tools of sex. At least in Naruto their they're symbols of sensitivity. If she who is "she?" should be is? will? wants to b***h? Please refrain from using vulgar language, by the way.bitching about woman women's inequality, shoving her feminist beliefs in my face, she should be whining about the new Bond movie. The new Bond movie was awesome.

C.
You did not correct grammar. You changed a sentences meaning entirely. And that is really ******** stupid.

The only words I can think for you are "******** you" and "crawl back into the whole you spawned from."

The only argument you have made is that you can try to prove a point simply by countering everything someone has said, not by actually proving a point or providing evidence. You do what I like to call "internet arguing" (especially appropriate for it's origin and setting), which is when the person involved pulls an Ad Hominem; "Attack the man."

You'd much rather say, "Shikalee is an a*****e, so she has nothing correct to say." "Shikalee does this, that, or the other thing, so her opinion is automatically incorrect." You make poor syllogisms, and yes, many logical fallacies.

The concepts I have been mentioning are not new, and you're both MORONS if you think all of these concepts just flew out of my a** riding the backs of purple monkeys. You both use the same ludicrous style; you argue your point in a simply annoying and fallacious manner until the person who you are arguing against is simply annoyed enough that they give up and you feel as though you are correct. You both say you're not affiliated at all, but you both argue the same unique, idiotic manner, in which you think being a complete a** will prove your point.

It doesn't. I can have 10 assholes strutting around trying to prove a point. This does not make them correct. Especially since the topic we were discussing has a rather vague answer, and at this point has so much tainted information, by general populous would be considered "a matter of opinion" (which it is not, since just because the information is vague, does not make it any less true or credible).

You both, as usual, completely missed my point, and in order to simply disagree with me, because you bitches are both SO on the rag, that you digressed from my point, and decided to pull out some of the most idiotic comebacks, and in this case, the most childish and bitchiest way to "correct" a person's every "mistake" which in reality just happens to be something you disagree with; which in all due respect, is, fundamentally an observation construed from one's point of view, which gives it the right of creative license in the respect that arguing with it, especially in such an idiotic manner, is nearly if not completely void,because I walks, and perhaps crosses the line, of being or becoming an opinion, in which no one can say is truly fact or false. If you want to get all TOK on me, and argue with things that are simply postulation, and not fact, then what is truth? According to many very intelligent philosopher's, truth depends on the person. A person has made observations, drawn postulates, sewn them into syllogisms, and has drawn conclusions. From this very old concept stems a very common, and proven system of logical reasoning. And quite frankly, you can't argue with just plain logic, unless you're Captain Kirk and your idea of what is right and wrong is overacting.

My original point, in which is what the ONLY THING you should've been arguing with in the first place, instead of nitpicking an entire post to try to prove some lameass point, which only consisted of you being a b***h, and me making one typo...

Kishimoto was BORN into this society. It is CHILDISH, SELFISH, and just plain RUDE to ask him to change his beliefs. He might not stick by these beliefs, but just like Americans think sex is "bad," Japanese men and women think that women are "inferior." This is NOT a new concept. It was maybe 15 years ago that women were ALLOWED to walk in front of men. Kishimoto was alive then. A boy. A critical time of conditioning and indoctrination. Because you guys don't read books, you don't understand how powerful those two things are. Kishimoto has a choice, a choice not to listen to you. A choice not to be harassed by the Mormons at his door, trying to sell him a Bible. Trying to make him buy THEIR beliefs. That's exactly what you are doing, Verd, and anyone else who basically stands by her arguement. That Kishimoto should CHANGE, because "The Batman" says so. Well, that's a load of bullshit if I've ever seen it.

"IT" is not a cliché. YOU are a moron. "IT" was the subject. "IT" was CLEARLY referring to woman sexism in Japan. IT is a cultural view, based on the creation and maintenance of that society. And this is one example of many where you must use stupidity, and irrelevancy, to argue a point. "IT" has nothing to do with the actual topic. It has to do with you sucking your own d**k.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:05 am
You have always been nothing but a complete b***h to me and I'm sick of it.

I've finally made some sort of truces with Verd. Yes, we're arguing. I don't care if you think it looks nasty. It wasn't. And even if it was, that would not justify you coming in and deciding to join along something that had nothing to do with you. It makes you a nosy brat.

If you want me to leave the guild so ******** bad, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY SO, instead of trying to chase me out. Because just as easily as you can play your childish mind games, I can block you, or better yet, ask to have to removed from the guild.

I've been here a very long time. And it wasn't until you strut into this guild that the flaming has gotten this bad. I can say before you and Verd were ever REGULARS here, that the guild was always VERY peaceful, with maybe ONE to TWO debates here or there, which mostly consisted of A COMPLETE MORON vs someone who KNEW what they were talking about, so those arguments hardly ever got anywhere.

Verd has not completely earned my respect, but she has earned a little of my trust. I can trust her to stop flaming. I can trust her to shut up. She may be wrong, or think she's right, or even think I'm right when I'm not, but at least she finds a point where she can drop the subject. You carry subjects from thread to thread to thread. And that's ridiculous. You hold grudges and play the Ad Hominem. "Shikalee said something wrong yesterday. That means she's ALWAYS WRONG." That is VERY POOR logical reasoning. It is one of the most idiotic fallacies ever. And yet you make it over and over and over again. You want people to think you're smart, and yet you make a complete a** of yourself.

I feel at this point I have the right to report you for harassment. I won't. Because I'm not a little tattle-tale, or whatever kids your age call it. But I am waving around that possibility. Not the to Gaia mods. To the guild mods. At least you haven't had the idiocy to decide to harass me outside of this guild like some people I shouldn't name.

This guild is not about you trying to make me look like an idiot. Because first of all, that's not working. This guild is about NARUTO. NOT "correcting" Shikalee's grammar. At least Verd could stay on topic, and at least she was smart enough to remain at least somewhat consistent.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:13 am
In comparison, Verd is a good friend of mine. To you, I mean. Because you just go out of your way to argue with me. Verd at least waits for a reason. In this case, I came in and disagreed with her. I still disagree with her. I see her point. It makes some sense. But I don't see how Kishimoto should change, especially 340 chapters into a 500 chapter plot...  

Syndactyly

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:14 am
Stop it both of you! I respect both of you immensely and hate to see you arguing! On top fo that you're both giving me a headache. If we had active mods, this thread would've been locked a long time ago for ceaseless arguing, and someone might've been kicked out.

Please, goddammit, stop it!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:38 am
Shikalee
attila the fun
Shikalee
attila the fun
Shikalee

C.
You did not correct grammar. You changed a sentences meaning entirely. And that is really ******** stupid.

The only words I can think for you are "******** you" and "crawl back into the whole you spawned from."

You mean hole? Just sayin'!

Quote:
The only argument you have made is that you can try to prove a point simply by countering everything someone has said, not by actually proving a point or providing evidence. You do what I like to call "internet arguing" (especially appropriate for it's origin and setting), which is when the person involved pulls an Ad Hominem; "Attack the man."

You'd much rather say, "Shikalee is an a*****e, so she has nothing correct to say." "Shikalee does this, that, or the other thing, so her opinion is automatically incorrect." You make poor syllogisms, and yes, many logical fallacies.

The concepts I have been mentioning are not new, and you're both MORONS if you think all of these concepts just flew out of my a** riding the backs of purple monkeys. You both use the same ludicrous style; you argue your point in a simply annoying and fallacious manner until the person who you are arguing against is simply annoyed enough that they give up and you feel as though you are correct. You both say you're not affiliated at all, but you both argue the same unique, idiotic manner, in which you think being a complete a** will prove your point.

It doesn't. I can have 10 assholes strutting around trying to prove a point. This does not make them correct. Especially since the topic we were discussing has a rather vague answer, and at this point has so much tainted information, by general populous would be considered "a matter of opinion" (which it is not, since just because the information is vague, does not make it any less true or credible).

You both, as usual, completely missed my point, and in order to simply disagree with me, because you bitches are both SO on the rag, that you digressed from my point, and decided to pull out some of the most idiotic comebacks, and in this case, the most childish and bitchiest way to "correct" a person's every "mistake" which in reality just happens to be something you disagree with; which in all due respect, is, fundamentally an observation construed from one's point of view, which gives it the right of creative license in the respect that arguing with it, especially in such an idiotic manner, is nearly if not completely void,because I walks, and perhaps crosses the line, of being or becoming an opinion, in which no one can say is truly fact or false. If you want to get all TOK on me, and argue with things that are simply postulation, and not fact, then what is truth? According to many very intelligent philosopher's, truth depends on the person. A person has made observations, drawn postulates, sewn them into syllogisms, and has drawn conclusions. From this very old concept stems a very common, and proven system of logical reasoning. And quite frankly, you can't argue with just plain logic, unless you're Captain Kirk and your idea of what is right and wrong is overacting.

My original point, in which is what the ONLY THING you should've been arguing with in the first place, instead of nitpicking an entire post to try to prove some lameass point, which only consisted of you being a b***h, and me making one typo...

Kishimoto was BORN into this society. It is CHILDISH, SELFISH, and just plain RUDE to ask him to change his beliefs. He might not stick by these beliefs, but just like Americans think sex is "bad," Japanese men and women think that women are "inferior." This is NOT a new concept. It was maybe 15 years ago that women were ALLOWED to walk in front of men. Kishimoto was alive then. A boy. A critical time of conditioning and indoctrination. Because you guys don't read books, you don't understand how powerful those two things are. Kishimoto has a choice, a choice not to listen to you. A choice not to be harassed by the Mormons at his door, trying to sell him a Bible. Trying to make him buy THEIR beliefs. That's exactly what you are doing, Verd, and anyone else who basically stands by her arguement. That Kishimoto should CHANGE, because "The Batman" says so. Well, that's a load of bullshit if I've ever seen it.

"IT" is not a cliché. YOU are a moron. "IT" was the subject. "IT" was CLEARLY referring to woman sexism in Japan. IT is a cultural view, based on the creation and maintenance of that society. And this is one example of many where you must use stupidity, and irrelevancy, to argue a point. "IT" has nothing to do with the actual topic. It has to do with you sucking your own d**k.

LOL! I was just being mean to you because it's funny. lol

But seriously, I obviously read books because I have better grammar than you. But I think it's HILAAAAAARE that you accuse somebody of using ad hominem attacks (which, as the kids say, "duh") and then say that sucking your own d**k thing (which really doesn't make any sense. Please revise! sad ).

Also, not to like, be Freudian at you, but do you have some sick obsession with the menstrual cycle? You're always mentioning it...  

attila the fun

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:05 am
Shikalee
If she should be bitching about woman inequality, shoving her feminist beliefs in my face, she should be whining about the new Bond movie.
1) I'm not a feminist.
2) The new Bond movie was the least sexist of all, and extremely good. Daniel Craig.
3) LOL YOU GOT A C.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:11 am
Shikalee
Kishimoto was BORN into this society. It is CHILDISH, SELFISH, and just plain RUDE to ask him to change his beliefs.

Excuse me, Southern slave holders? I know I sound kind of like a d**k, but could you release your slaves? No? Oh alright, sorry I asked. No no, we're not going to war or anything. Heaven's no, we respect your right to own slaves! It would be totally rude if we asked you to free them and let them live as man is intended to.

Quote:
He might not stick by these beliefs, but just like Americans think sex is "bad," Japanese men and women think that women are "inferior." This is NOT a new concept. It was maybe 15 years ago that women were ALLOWED to walk in front of men. Kishimoto was alive then. A boy. A critical time of conditioning and indoctrination. Because you guys don't read books, you don't understand how powerful those two things are.

My dad was a boy when black people had to use different water fountains. Does that give him the right to walk out in public screaming "GOD DAMN NIGGERS USE A DIFFERENT BATHROOM"? No, no it doesn't.

Quote:
Kishimoto has a choice, a choice not to listen to you. A choice not to be harassed by the Mormons at his door, trying to sell him a Bible. Trying to make him buy THEIR beliefs. That's exactly what you are doing, Verd, and anyone else who basically stands by her arguement. That Kishimoto should CHANGE, because "The Batman" says so. Well, that's a load of bullshit if I've ever seen it.

I think if Batman showed up at his house and told him to respect women, he would do it.

Quote:
AD HOMINMINIMMNIEM OH MY GOD SHE'S A CHARACTER ASSASSIN.  

Captain Verd

attila the fun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:13 pm
Shikalee
You have always been nothing but a complete b***h to me and I'm sick of it.

I've finally made some sort of truces with Verd. Yes, we're arguing. I don't care if you think it looks nasty. It wasn't. And even if it was, that would not justify you coming in and deciding to join along something that had nothing to do with you. It makes you a nosy brat.

If you want me to leave the guild so ******** bad, WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY SO, instead of trying to chase me out. Because just as easily as you can play your childish mind games, I can block you, or better yet, ask to have to removed from the guild.

I've been here a very long time. And it wasn't until you strut into this guild that the flaming has gotten this bad. I can say before you and Verd were ever REGULARS here, that the guild was always VERY peaceful, with maybe ONE to TWO debates here or there, which mostly consisted of A COMPLETE MORON vs someone who KNEW what they were talking about, so those arguments hardly ever got anywhere.

Verd has not completely earned my respect, but she has earned a little of my trust. I can trust her to stop flaming. I can trust her to shut up. She may be wrong, or think she's right, or even think I'm right when I'm not, but at least she finds a point where she can drop the subject. You carry subjects from thread to thread to thread. And that's ridiculous. You hold grudges and play the Ad Hominem. "Shikalee said something wrong yesterday. That means she's ALWAYS WRONG." That is VERY POOR logical reasoning. It is one of the most idiotic fallacies ever. And yet you make it over and over and over again. You want people to think you're smart, and yet you make a complete a** of yourself.

I feel at this point I have the right to report you for harassment. I won't. Because I'm not a little tattle-tale, or whatever kids your age call it. But I am waving around that possibility. Not the to Gaia mods. To the guild mods. At least you haven't had the idiocy to decide to harass me outside of this guild like some people I shouldn't name.

This guild is not about you trying to make me look like an idiot. Because first of all, that's not working. This guild is about NARUTO. NOT "correcting" Shikalee's grammar. At least Verd could stay on topic, and at least she was smart enough to remain at least somewhat consistent.

Wow! This is awesome.

1) I don't care if anyone thinks I'm smart (and expect that they probably don't, as most of the stuff I say is along the lines of I THINK (insert character) SO FAT, LOL)--what people think about me on a retarded forum for Naruto has no bearing on my actual life whatsoever.

2) You're not special. I trash everyone claiming to be in love with fictional characters equally. 3nodding

3) I think it's funny that this bothers you so much that UR GOIN 2 REPORT ME111!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:42 pm
Shikalee

Kishimoto was BORN into this society. It is CHILDISH, SELFISH, and just plain RUDE to ask him to change his beliefs. He might not stick by these beliefs, but just like Americans think sex is "bad," Japanese men and women think that women are "inferior." This is NOT a new concept. It was maybe 15 years ago that women were ALLOWED to walk in front of men. Kishimoto was alive then.
So I asked my good homie about this whole thing. She said there might even be less sexism there than there is here, and that the only women who walked behind men even then were just old fashioned people.

EDIT: This holds ground for the Sendai/Tokyo area  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:10 pm
If batman showed up at my front door and told me to do something I'd sure as hell do it.

Otherwise the fight that endsued might have destroyed the planet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:12 pm
liz_bliz
If batman showed up at my front door and told me to do something I'd sure as hell do it.

I think most people would. Except Superman, but he already respects women, and if Frank Miller was in charge they'd end up making out.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:36 pm
Captain Verd
liz_bliz

I think most people would. Except Superman, but he already respects women, and if Frank Miller was in charge they'd end up making out.

The Authority....ha!

owned!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas