Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Beat fights Harder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG!!!!!My brain pretty much just exploded, so i'll ask you guys whatcha think about this...SasukeXAyona. (Not all fanfictiony. but just a crush...)
  Don't care, your story.
  NO! THAT'S JUST WEIRD!
  That would be cute ^-^ *nods*
View Results

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:00 pm
kick zabuza's butt!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:08 pm
yeah!!! kick zabuza's butt he can not get away with cutting her scarf *snaps fingers from side to side and says "oh no u didn't"* rofl  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:05 pm
i know it's really annoying, but I'm gonna edit the post and finish the chapter. sry guys...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:05 pm
Hey, that's fine.
Cutting her scarf? He's not gonna get away with that, I'm thinking.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:32 pm

Zabuza easily dodged the kunai throne at him.

“Sasuke! Naruto!” Ayona yelled as her curse seal began to release its power over her body.

Naruto made nearly thirty kage bunshin and ran at Zabuza. Zabuza made a water clone of himself to fend of the ‘weaklings’.

All the Narutos pilled up on the water clone. After almost a minute they were all thrown off by a swing of his mighty sword.

Naruto and bunshins all went skidding to the ground.

About this time, Kakashi found himself locked in a water cage by Zabuza. He had fallen into the water after being the receiver of a not-to-nice attack.

Naruto threw a four bladed shuriken at Sasuke, so he could throw it.

Sasuke jumped into the air and threw it at Zabuza.

It hit the clone. The clone disintegrated.

“A shadow!” Zabuza exclaimed as another wind shuriken flew at him.

He jumped over it. But, much to his surprise, the one he jumped poofed into Naruto. Who threw a kunai at him.

He was forced to let go of Kakashi and the water cage. He grabbed the Kunai and was about to throw it at Naruto when Kakashi’s hand blacked it.

Ayona screamed in pain. The spiral had made its way past her elbow. Sasuke rushed over to her.

Naruto tried to swim out of the river and was slowly successful.

“What is it?” Sasuke asked as he reached Ayona, who was know on her knees, clutching her wrist.

She didn’t need to answer because Sasuke saw the curse spreading. He grabbed her arm a little above her elbow and squeezed hard. He quickly released and then squeezed it again after half a second.

At first it hurt but then she lost feeling in her lower arm, so she wasn’t in much pain because of the curse.

“It’s called a build-up.” Sasuke said as he searched threw his ninja pouch for more bandages and cream. “You can numb the rest of a limb by pressing hard repeatedly on a major nerve, nerve end, or nerve joint.”

“Th-thank you.” Ayona said, trying to make the seal go away.

Naruto came running up, soaked. “What happened?”

“I don’t know. Tazuna.” Ayona gasped for air. The other two remembered their mission and ran to said man.

Naruto froze and spun on his heels, “Are you gonna be okay?”

“fine.” Ayona managed to say as feeling came back to her lower arm and she barley muffled her scream.

“Kakashi-sensei! I need to burn this out, move!” Ayona yelled.
Kakashi jumped off the water and retreated.

Ayona held up her arm in the same fashion as before and her eyes flashed purple again.

She saw everyone moving extremely slow and she then saw a boy with a hunter-nin mask on jumping closer to them. there’s only a couple explanations for this power, I need to figure it out, to harness it.

Ayona fired a single sound blast at Zabuza. This time they all heard it as it soared threw the air at their enemy.

It hit Zabuza with extreme force, and threw him backwards. The boy Ayona had seen before jumped down from a tree.

“I’m sent here to get this man.” he said.

The boy was about to move when Ayona charged up her sound blast, “Don’t move.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:30 pm
confusing...but still awesome!!!! can't wait till the next chapter!!!!!!!  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:53 am
What's gonna happen to poor Haku? I hope Ayona-san doesn't hurt him too badly...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:49 pm
"Sasuke! What would a REAL hunter do now?” Ayona asked, trying her hardest to sound dangerous, even with the pain.

Sasuke gasped, as small as it was, “A real hunter-nin would dispose of the body right here and now.”

Kakashi looked at the boy. “That’s right. So, why aren’t you?”

“I am of the wave. We have unique rules stating that I mustn’t dispose of a body in front of outsider ninja. Seeing as you are of the village hidden in the leaves, this rule applies.” the boy explained.

Ayona had had about enough of the lies. “Liar!”

She fired. The boy dodged.

impossible! ran through everyone’s head as the boy jumped through the trees as fast as he came.

Kakashi was weak and nearly collapsed. Ayona did.

She fell to the ground with a whap as her face hit the mud.

“Ayona.” Naruto said rather loud and ran over to her. Sasuke made sure Kakashi-sensei was alright, witch he was, and followed suit.

“Is she okay?” Sasuke asked as he knelt over next to her. Naruto had turned her over with extra care to make sure she didn’t swallow any mud. Her mouth had been closed, so it was fine.

“I think. Her pulse and breathing are fine. But she looks almost dead.” Naruto explained.

“We have to get her and Kakashi-sensei to Tazuna’s house, so they can rest and get better.”

Naruto nodded and lifted Ayona onto his back. Sasuke stayed by their sensei’s side so he’d be alright.

Tazuna showed them what way to go, half leading but yet in the middle.

_________

Almost an hour had passed when they arrived at a house and small village.

A woman was in the kitchen. She was making something that smelled absolutely delicious.

"Tsunami, these people need help.” Tazuna said as he opened the door.

“Hai!” Tsunami said as she quickly turned and walked fast to a different room. She signaled for the others to follow.

They arrived at a room with an open bed. It was on the second floor. From the window you could see the ocean that surrounded the house and village.

“The man can be in the room across the hall.” she said quickly.

Ayona blinked her eyes open. A woman was in the room. She was on a bed in a room… crap.

The woman turned and smiled, “hey.” she said softly, “I’m Tsunami, daughter of Tazuna. I take it you know him.”
“y-yeah.” Ayona managed.

Maeve Avari

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:37 pm
Err, Tazuna's daughter's name is Tsunami. I suppose you forgot that, right? S'ok.

Faceplant. sweatdrop . I know this is kind of cruel, but I actually laughed out loud when I imagined (very vividly) Ayona fainting like that. Heh.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:16 am
And splat goes Ayona-san's face in the mud. I wonder why she didn't like waking up in a strange bed in a strange room? I mean, why say "crap"? I'm not sure I get it.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:46 pm
she's a ninja. Not knowing your surondings can easily be your downfall.

and i just fixed her name... sweatdrop yeah i was like OMG!! what is her name?? I almost had a mental breakdown, but decided to pick a name in hopes of someone being like "umm...her name ain't dat..." and then tell me what it is ^.^ thanx, xRyuuki!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:49 pm
“Are you feeling better?” Tsunami asked as she walked over to Ayona’s bed.

Ayona tried to sit up and made it to her elbows but was already tired, “I need to get back to my village.”

“I know, but your sensei ordered you in bed.” Tsunami explained.

“fine. Where is everyone else?” she was getting calmer with the woman now.

“The two boys are fighting over the scraps of dinner and your sensei is in the room across the hall.”

“Thanks.” Ayona said as she slowly let her self lay down again. This was to be a long night.

Two days had passed since Ayona had woken up, three days since the fight with Zabuza.

Ayona was feeling better and was almost fully healed.

“Alright, today we’re going to climb trees.” Kakashi explained as team seven stopped at a half clearing in the woods near the village.

“How adventurous!” Ayona exclaimed, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Without using our hands.” Kakashi finished.

“WAH!! Are you crazy?…” Naruto was yelling about mental teachers. Kakashi had had enough and silenced him by raising his hand.

“Like this.” Kakashi walked up to a tree and made the ram sign. He focused chakra to his feet. He put one foot on the base of the tree. Then the other. He began walking up the tree until he was upside down on a branch.

Naruto mumbled something incoherent.

“You guys can take a running start to help you.” Kakashi through three kunai at their feet. “Use them to mark as far up as you can.

Begin!”

Sasuke and Naruto did just as Kakashi had and ran to their respective trees. Sasuke made it nearly two steps up but lost his grip. Naruto didn’t even make one step.

Kakashi had jumped down from the tree he was in.

“Sensei? Can you explain it once more?” Ayona asked.

“The goal is to climb the tree with out using your hands.” he said wearily. Ayona nodded. She coated the bottom of her feet with chakra and ran at a tree. She got three steps up and lost her balance so she pushed hard off of it and flipped so she would land on another.

She continued the strategy, running three or four steps then jumping upward to another.

In barley a minute she had reached the peak of the tree she had started on.

“Well, that’s one way to do it.” Sasuke mumbled.
“Looks like we have someone with a brain in this group!” Kakashi said as he stood up from reading his precious book, “The real point is to learn to control chakra, so try again”

Ayona jumped down as if it were just a foot, while it was more like twenty or thirty.

She focused her chakra again and ran at the tree. She was rather successful on her first try, she made it half way.

She pushed off.

“why didn’t you mark it?” Naruto asked.

“The way to do this is to not beat the tree, but become a part of it.” she said as she ran at the tree again, scarf flapping behind her.

“oh.” for once Naruto was speechless.

Ayona made it almost all the way this time.

When she fell to the earth, she realized what was wrong. of course! This isn’t the tree whole tree I’m trying to settle with!

She placed a hand on the tree, desperately searching for a pulse of sorts.

After nearly two whole minutes, she found the beat.

She stepped back, keeping in rhythm with it. Again, she ran at the tree, this time she made it all the way, with ease.

Kakashi looked up, “good job. Try to go slower, until you’re walking. Keep working you two!”

Naruto and Sasuke were making little progress, if any.

The day went by slow. All three genin of team seven had worked hard all day, now dusk was befalling the little village.

The three where walking back to Tazuna’s house.

“Wow, you’ll never be great ninja if you never learn.” Ayona said.

“Beg pardon?” Sasuke asked, before Naruto started yelling.

“You two need to think. You just pick a way to do it, even if it doesn’t work well, you’re acting like brutes.”

Naruto didn’t respond, he for once understood what she was getting at.

After a few more minutes, they arrived back at the house.

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:12 pm
i missed a whole chapter post while i was driving home?!?!!? that's cool how she was able to make it all the way to the top on her first try.....it was a very creative method.....

i also like what whole "dripping with sarcasm" line...in my fiction that phrase never seems to fit so i have to come up with other stuff...especially in the chapters i'm writing now becasue Solari goes through a very fast personality change where she becomes obnoxious to the point where it rivals Sasuke..... sweatdrop srry i got off track.......

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:52 am
That's good advice from Ayona-san. Looks like she's mastering it as quick as Sakura in the anime.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:40 pm
well, I'd like to wait for like one ot two more comments to post next to chapter. I think I'll start writing in advance.  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games