Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:27 am
i am almost not...nvm i give up
fine they didn't break up  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:29 am
well anyways i reallly don't like the band. i think the singer sounds like he is gonna throw up.  

nongerpipi

EMOxCLOUD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:24 pm
Keieh
well anyways i reallly don't like the band. i think the singer sounds like he is gonna throw up.

....you just dont know what good music is...and you remind me of my mom who thinks most of the music my sister listens to my mom thinks they all have diarea....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:19 am
Keieh
OH PLEASE!!!!
They are one of your favorite bands, you cannot and I mean CANNOT say you don't like them, so stop the act.  

Jesse AnnxX

Lesbonic Concoction

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:03 pm
Keieh
>> I think Ruki is amazing and very talented. xD I want GazettE to be the first live I go to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:52 pm
Keieh

Just because you don't like the band dosent mean you need to badmouth them. This topic was for people who like the band. If you dislike them so much than why did you bother posting in the firstplace? Personally, I think Ruki's voice is amazing! He's got talent and it shows, so -- in the words of Reita-- Hurry up and clear off!  

Keeper of the Jeep

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:15 pm
EMOxCLOUD
Keieh

....you just dont know what good music is...and you remind me of my mom who thinks most of the music my sister listens to my mom thinks they all have diarea....

omg rofl i know i know but shure i'll just agree wif you. but diarea is a different thing here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:17 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
OH PLEASE!!!!
They are one of your favorite bands, you cannot and I mean CANNOT say you don't like them, so stop the act.

they are not one of my favorites...i think...though i like that one dude wif the thing over his nose. He looks cool wif it mrgreen  

nongerpipi

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:22 pm
Pocky Lady
Keieh
>> I think Ruki is amazing and very talented. xD I want GazettE to be the first live I go to.

sorry but who is ruki?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:23 pm
Keeper of the Jeep
Keieh

Just because you don't like the band dosent mean you need to badmouth them. This topic was for people who like the band. If you dislike them so much than why did you bother posting in the firstplace? Personally, I think Ruki's voice is amazing! He's got talent and it shows, so -- in the words of Reita-- Hurry up and clear off!

no i like the person in the band the one wif the thing over his nose. i think he looks cool.  

nongerpipi

Keeper of the Jeep

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:41 pm
Keieh
Keeper of the Jeep
Keieh

no i like the person in the band the one wif the thing over his nose. i think he looks cool.

Well of COURSE Reita looks awesome! But that dosen't mean that you can go around and diss the rest of the band and their music. It's disrespectful and unnapreciated, so please stop it or hit the road.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:11 am
I say Mja~

i wonder when Gazette gonna do tour in europa?
i want to see them live whee

Smile and kiss~ <3

Dragoonsa

Lesbonic Concoction

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:48 am
Keieh
Pocky Lady
Keieh

sorry but who is ruki?
...Wtf...What do you mean who is Ruki?...HE'S THE VOCALIST OF THE BAND scream ....and the guy with that nose band is Reita <3. Don't forget that mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:09 pm
OMG I havnt posted much on this guild, and wow I read that someone didnt know who ruki was wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. How can you not know the lead singers name, I know all there names including there real names  

Rukekuu

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:10 pm
Keieh
Pocky Lady
Keieh

sorry but who is ruki?
WHAT THE F.......!! you don't know who Ruki is? he is the lead singer!!!!!!!
I have a feeling you JUST started liking Jrock  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces