Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:07 pm
Pocky Lady
Keieh
i don't hate all of it, just some bands you guys don't know about or know that it exsisted
Psh,like what? mad ...Meh,w/e,this is getting annoying gonk
OKAY I'm getting a head ache and I don't need that so Keieh grow up and just put comments that people would say something negative to you, Pocky-san thanks for trying to set her straight but she won't listen until the right person come and say something to her, and I mean a BIG fan of Gackt, then she wouldn't do this  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:24 pm
Big fan or some one who is willing to stalk one of the hottest guys to find out if he wears boxer or briefs (maybe commando.... >///<)  

Purrerro

Shinea-Hansen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:43 am
-stalks Gackt- >.>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:30 am
Dorks W Sporks
Big fan or some one who is willing to stalk one of the hottest guys to find out if he wears boxer or briefs (maybe commando.... >///<)
did you see a video of Gackt talking about his underwear?  

Jesse AnnxX

bakaberry818

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:55 am
gackt is sexy i leather pants  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:32 pm
Has anyone read his autobiography? like the one he wrote himself? I did and it was...very interesting.  

Sincerely Saki

Sincerely Saki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:35 pm
Dorks W Sporks

He wears like g-strings and most of the time he wears NO underwear! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:44 am
Saki_Minamino
Dorks W Sporks

really?!...and where might i find his autobiography??  

Era Bosatsu

Purrerro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:28 pm
Kabuki-Panther
Saki_Minamino
Dorks W Sporks

OMG! I so want to see that!-- er... that didn't come out right yet it came out right... hmn....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:39 pm
Dorks W Sporks
Kabuki-Panther
Saki_Minamino
Dorks W Sporks

OMG! I so want to see that!-- er... that didn't come out right yet it came out right... hmn....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BsyYpNzcQqw
you can watch it on here, Gackt talks about the underwear he wears and his guitar  

Jesse AnnxX

Era Bosatsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:07 am
XxJesseNiwaxX
Dorks W Sporks
Kabuki-Panther
Saki_Minamino
Dorks W Sporks

you can watch it on here, Gackt talks about the underwear he wears and his guitar

kewl thanks. ^^
-wanders off to watch it.....-
He wears a lot of animal print undies...>^^<
hmmmm.......-finishes watching it-...kinda makes you wonder what pair he is wearing during the video...>_<;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:18 pm
Kabuki-Panther
XxJesseNiwaxX
Dorks W Sporks
Kabuki-Panther
Saki_Minamino
Dorks W Sporks

kewl thanks. ^^
hmmmm.......-finishes watching it-...kinda makes you wonder what pair he is wearing during the video...>_<;
I've thaught about that and believe me, I've pictures, I scream, I drool, had dreams, and my Bf is still alittle mad about it  

Jesse AnnxX

Era Bosatsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:55 am
XxJesseNiwaxX
Kabuki-Panther
XxJesseNiwaxX
Dorks W Sporks
Kabuki-Panther

kewl thanks. ^^
I've thaught about that and believe me, I've pictures, I scream, I drool, had dreams, and my Bf is still alittle mad about it

LoL...my BF is like that too..^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:54 pm
Kabuki-Panther
XxJesseNiwaxX
Kabuki-Panther
XxJesseNiwaxX
Dorks W Sporks
Kabuki-Panther

kewl thanks. ^^

LoL...my BF is like that too..^^
Oh did you see this on video when Gackt was still with Malice Mizer, when he was wearing leather, and boots, -sighs- I was in trouble with my BF for a month, lol, I mean Gackt is sexy wearing leather  

Jesse AnnxX

Era Bosatsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:01 am
i agree...although i didnt get in trouble. but he still wasnt too happy..^^;  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items