Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:18 pm
"Yeah sweatdrop sorry about that normally it's my brother who gets it" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:30 pm
"hmmmm?" she said curiously. "what are you saying Gaara?"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:31 pm
"Well pretty much every problem in my families history was caused by him" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:38 pm
"really? how so?" Serene asked curiously. "I've always taken the blame for my family's deaths...........even though it's not really my fault, it's the demons....." she said sadly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:46 pm
"I'm the one blamed for my mothers death" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:49 pm
"I'm sorry.........I never knew....I was also blamed for the death of my mother..as well as the rest of my clan..."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:53 pm
"Um I got a question is it alright if I temporarily move in with you cause the sand village won't let me in for a while for killing another assasin?" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:59 pm
"sure....I have an extra bedroom across the hall from mine.....I mean that is, if you don't mind the color of the walls, if you want to change it, I have alot of paint in the shed..........." Serene said, surprised that a friend, especially a friend that she had a crush on would want to move in with her of all people. Serene blushed, when she thought this, and then saw Gaara staring at her. "o-oh Im sorry! I was fantasizing about something again!" Serene said frantically and then gave a nervous laugh. Whats really funny is that she started out with a childish crush on Naruto, but now that was fading and she was growing very fond of Gaara.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:23 am
"Thank you so much" Said Gaara *long hugging sequence continues after wards* "Um sorry about that I honestly dont know where that came from" Said Gaara
<KILL HER ALREADY YOU FREAK>
"No shakaku I will not kill her" Said Gaara
<WHY NOT FREAK?>
"Because she accepts me" said Gaara
<Gaara how could anybody ever accept something like you?>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:18 pm
serene jumped back when Gaara said "no, I will not kill her" startled. "why....did you say that Gaara? was the demon talking to you?"

"NO! SHUTU----ARI!" Serene shouted really loudly so it was hard to decipher her sentence.

then Serene felt a big wave of pain and began to sweat.

"FINE! KILL ME THEN HUKARI! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAT KILL MY FRIEND! WHO ACCEPTS ME! FOR WHO I AM!" Serene shouted between gasps for air, tears streaming down her face. "just.........kill me...I'd rather die....than kill...........the friend...I truly....love....." then she blacked out and fainted right into Gaara's arms.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:25 am
<alright fine then freak don't kill her but she will kill you if you don't>
"Thanks Shakaku I don't have to kill anybody... Shoot But this might make things easier" Said Gaara
<Gaara what are you thinking of doing Wait no I will not do that again I will not go in her mind and talk to her demon!>
"Do it now Shakaku" Said Gaara
<Fine then!>
'Now Do it Shakaku" Said Gaara
<Here I go>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:17 pm
<So your her demon... wait don't I know you from somewhere?>
"What the hell is taking him so long" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:32 pm
"Well While i'm wait for him I should take a look at that room" Said Gaara
<Alright look I will make a deal with you>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:40 pm
<Look heres the deal Hukari I won't kill you or this girl if you promise not to kill Gaara is that a deal?>
"Wow this is a nice room here" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:41 pm
the demon inside Serene growled.
as this is going on, Serene is tossing and turning, but not waking up. She is sweating madly and starting to get a high fever. "I........don't........wanna............ die....." she mumbled weakly in her weakened state. then she blacked out even more. "Gaara.....sama....don't....let...me die...." as she choked out those words, she slipped back into unconciousness.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games