Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:27 am
Mizuumi stopped Reks weapons the same as she did for the attacker. "I want to know, why you are attacking us." She asked the man. A ninja? Yeah, right. Well, you don't have to be so mean about it. He's just trying to see if that will make him leave us alone. Yeah? But what if he askes to see his headband? Well, I do have two. Damn....but can we still kill him? No.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:30 am
Reks glared at Mizuumi for stopping his attacks. What will happen if he asks to see my headband? He thought nervously, but not showing it.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:46 pm
"Not bad........ I'll give you your answers. My name is Atekeru Momochi. I come from the village hidden in the mist. And I attacked you only to see how good you are. Apparently, boy, I can tell by the way you were talking, that you are not a ninja and are not formidable. I shall spare you, for now. But you have to...... oh....... crap.......it's Uchiha Itachi.....come! We must leave this area!! I'll tell you my story when we flee!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:10 pm
Momochi....Momochi Zabuza? Are they related? Mizuumi put her senbon away but kept two out, just in case. "Why would Itachi be here?" She asked herself outloud.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:14 pm
Kunais flies through the air, and Atekeru pulls out a kunai deflecting the kunais. "He's after me. No time to explain. We have to get the hell out of here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:23 pm
"Alright, but to where?" Mizuumi asked looking at Itachi.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:25 pm
"Anywhere away from here! But not the village, that would jeapordize these people's lives!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:28 pm
"I think I know a good place. Follow me." Mizuumi said running in the opposite direction of Itachi.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:29 pm
Follows the girl...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:31 pm
Mizuumi ran towards the lake and right through the waterfall, counting.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:33 pm
Reks followed. How did he know I was bluffing? he thought to himself angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:34 pm
Atekeru kept following the girl silently...."Agh... my chakara and energy is low from a previous battle, I didn't realize how badly the wounds on my legs felt until now.."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:35 pm
"Ah... so you decided to follow us? Well.. hurry..'ow' Itachi is in this village looking for me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:36 pm
Reks passed Atekeru. Why is he being so slow? Reks asked himself, realizing the leopard was followign him to.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:37 pm
"You have to be quiet." Mizuumi said taking off the headband around her head and let her ears pop out from under her hair as they got to an area of wetlands. "Two....ten....nine...." She continued counting.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff