Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

FOBChick78

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:52 pm
Hey y'all. I'm FOBChick78. EdwardLova ALL THE WAY!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:02 pm
Hey,I'm Dreamslastforever,otherwise known as Yume-Chan.I started reading Twilight in September or October.It was so long ago to where I can't even rember.I do read mangas and watch anime. I like to listen to music,draw,read,and write.  

bottled charm

5,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:00 pm
uuuUuUUUuUHhhh...im Cactus. i got my name after stepping barefoot on a cactus on a week long class trip and then stepping on a shard of glass a week later. i like to read, think, write, listen to music, and give presentations in front of the class so i can tell them all to shut up. i also do a lot a poetry. people with uniform decisions and conformity freak me out. love the books as badly as i would love to eat, i did forget to eat when i was reading these books.... ....  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:55 pm
Hello. My username would be bushy_haired_freak, but in the mortal world, I go by Meghan. My nicknames dubbed to me by friends are way too embarrassing to post. I am fourteen (I know. Shocking! eek ) But I like to think I'm more mature and........well, a better person than the people that surround me. I love to create stories for myself, and listen to bands like My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, AFI, Cartel, Thiry Seconds To Mars, and Panic! At The Disco on my blaring sterio. I began reading Twilight on New Years, which is, incidentally, also the day I signed up on Gaia at a friend's sleepover. The next day I finished the book after a quick cat nap and have been hooked ever since. Two days later I was able to borrow New Moon. Stephenie Meyer has a great personality, and I love visiting her website for updates.
That's it, I suppose.

bushy_haired_freak

Kaira the Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:00 pm
Good afternoon, everyone! My name is Kaira...or rather, LEGALLY it will be very very soon! x3

I was gifted with a love for vampires the moment I laid my hands on an Anne Rice book when I was twelve. Needless to say, the bloodlust and passion had me hooked all up to present-day! heart This love for the devilishly deviant race is what fueled my passions for Twilight and New Moon, and it keeps me wanting August 7th to get here for Eclipse to come out!

I am currently enrolled in a college prep school and taking advanced placement classes that are normally reserved for seniors. I'm enrolled in advanced music, and therefore, am well-rounded in all types of musical composition.

Anything else I forget? Hmm...oh well, if you want to know more, just PM me. heart

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:20 pm
'Ello. My name is Allaree on gaia, but you can call me Kay. (A short version of my real name, Makayla.) I'm fourteen and I live in the U.S. My passion is art. Mainly drawing and music, and I have waaaay too many bands I like, but my current favorite is Muse.

I started reading Twilight a little after school started. It made me never want to read another book again. Seriously. (I got over it eventually.) I love Stephenie Meyer's writing style and everything about that book. Except for after reading a good book...My mind goes all narrator-ish. Like my brain makes a story of my life and won't turn off the switch. Ugggh.

Sound like a weirdo enough? Hope not. Dx Pm me if you have any questions; however, you probably won't.

The Victims

Fullmoon.s_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:31 am

hey im Fullmoon.s_wings you can call me fullmoon for short i guess lol im a new twilight fan and just read it a few months ago but i loved it i couldnt stop reading it until i finished the book lucky for me i bought new moon before i finished twilight so i was able to start that immediately which i also finished rather quickly. i love this book and am letting everyone i know about it so ya twilight love <3! i am also a total otaku (anime freak) lol, i love ff and the jrock band alice nine. hope we all can have good discussions about the books!

User Image User ImageUser Image

cid and vincent love <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:12 pm
I Hakumei Hyuuga and I read 1 page of twilight on October 21 2006 and I knew I had to have it. I got twilight and new moon 5 days later. I read the first 10 chapters the first night. I finished twilight and new moon in 6 days, only reading after it got dark. And for the past 6 months I've been dying waiting for eclipse.  

HakumeiHyuuga

Ralphiie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:52 am
Hi n_n
I'm [asian_girl]//christine.
I'm currently a student at some school, somewhere.
I enjoy reading series or books with multiple problems.
My favorite character in Twilight is edward cullen, [[as is probably half of the people who have read twilight ;3]]
I really enjoy the twilight series, and I cannot wait for Eclipse to come out.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:33 pm
Hello there, I go by Roy though I was named Alexandria. I fell in love with Twilight last summer and was instantly hooked by chapter 2. Naturally I got New Moon after that and am awaiting Eclipse.

I love vampires in every way shape and form from Stephanie Meyer's, to Amelia Atawater-Rhodes, to Anne Rice to my own.

I am a highly open minded person unless u type 1ik3 ths n u cnt r34d it 2 s4ve ur 1if3. Get the point? I love music in most all of it's forms and play it too. I write a LOT but don't have support or encouragement in putting my writings out there so I don't. I like to beieve my writing and artwork is good and I'd like to keep it that way.  

LechersGirl240

FIight of the Conchords

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:54 pm
Oh, man. I'm so excited to be in this guild. x3

Well, my name is Katherine. You can call me whatever you want. Uhmm.
I like. . Twilight? xD Yeahh. . I also dig volleyball, soccer and tennis.
But, I'm so like, clumsy. I hurt myself everyday, it's funny actually.

Ahhh, I feel in love with Twilight because it sorta reminded me of my own life.
I've found an Edward, and I'm not sure if he still likes me or not. . ( he sorta looks like Robert Pattison. whee )
Ohh.. and yeah. I have this friend. . he's like my best friend, and he likes me. ;O
I know, eh? And he hates the guy I like. . and yeah. But, I hope they aren't vampires or werewolves, right? XD

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:46 am
Hey
I'm Melanie but my username is xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx (duh) after the song Wake Me Up Inside or Bring Me To Life by the band Evanescence. I read Twilight less then a month ago and I keep re-reading it. It's so good. After awhile I was obsessed with finding New Moon. I looked EVERYWHERE but I couldn't find it. Then when I wasn't looking, what do you know I found it at Target. Very good book, but still not as good as Twilight. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out!!! I wish i could find a guy like heart Edward heart . My friend read the book and is in love with him. I want a movie to come out, but I don't because it would change the way I thought of the book and my imagination (and what if Edward wasn't as cute in the movie as I think of him in my mind?! lol)
as you can tell I love reading and get a bit obsessed. I also like writing but I'm not that good. And I LOVE music. Couldn't live without it.
It's funny that I like Twilight, i picked it up by accident. I didn't think I would like it that much because its my first vampire book. It suprised me that I really did like it and now i'm wondering if I might like other books besides that.

Anyway I'm typing an awful lot. sorry!  

xAlyss The Pirate

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:19 am
Hey everyone, I'm gemini tisha.
I am a college student in Florida. I fell in love with the books in March of 07 when I came accross it in my local bookstore.When I picked it up at home I was so addicted to it that I finished book one and not 10 min later I bought book two.

I have always been an avid reader. I read manga, classical lit, random novels, Anne Rice, and many many others.

I love music. I'll listen to everything but rap. Favorite artists would be Linkin Park, Within Temptation, MCR, Evanescence, Enya, Bond...and the list goes on!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Hi, I'm Flying.Popcorn, and I love reading as many interesting books from the library as I can, and draw anime on whatever happens to be handy. I wish Edward was real, and think think life would proably be more fun if it was a book. I love theater and acting, I don't talk a lot on gaia, but I read and vote a lot. I am currently relistening to Twilight, and keep New Moon in a pretty shoe box and note new moon days on my calendar. heart I read Twilight for the first time last summer, thanks to my sister and her "check out have the library" habits.

I could proably type a ton more, but I don't want to bore people, so I'll stop. xd  

Flying.Popcorn

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces