Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 27: Anime/Manga Corner
*Which one do you like better... Manga or Anime?* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime
  Manga
View Results

Ninja Otaku Gurl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 am
IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE SERIES@!!!!!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:28 pm
Manga.
More to appreciate.
Less fillers.

Historical

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 am
I like both but prefer anime possibly cause it's sometimes hard to find Manga books here. I can watch the anime and think about anything that's happening smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 am
Manga for the sole reason that you can get into the characters min better than you could with the anime.Its the same way with books and movies. Sometimes they change stuff around so much you wanna throw something at the screen  

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

stalker_ninja

Dapper Capitalist

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:51 am
Manga for the sole reason that you can get into the characters min better than you could with the anime.Its the same way with books and movies. Sometimes they change stuff around so much you wanna throw something at the screen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:28 am
I would have to say anime! Don't get me wrong, I mean I also heart heart heart manga it's just that sometimes you can't really understand the sfx: (the sound something makes) Although I like manga, because it's way ahead of the anime, so I read it every so often. mrgreen  

x3AmyKawaiix3

Moonlight Fairy

9,515 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100

x3AmyKawaiix3

Moonlight Fairy

9,515 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 am
Ninja Otaku Gurl
IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE SERIES@!!!!!!! ninja

lol yeah, sometimes it does.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 am
Manga and Anime have their good things, in anime you can watch a continuous action and watch how exactly happens in relation to manga, the fillers show us some other situations (of course they are sometimes a nuisance because you want to know what is going to happen with the original topic). Manga is the direct work from the autor and, for me, does not consumes bandwith as when watching anime online.

Also it depends on the series, because in manga they may look good and in anime may not look good.  

Davitul

Tambergal

Blessed Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:28 am
both, but usually manga  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:17 pm
I was pretty suprised about that poll, I though that peoples like more anime than manga, but anyway.

I prefer anime, because Im pretty lazy to read mangas and I hate that those are black white... Animes are better also, because then you can really hear that voice and see it really, in mangas you imagine that voice and turn the next page and stuff.

Still I don't hate manga! Sometimes I read manga, like Yotsuba&! because there isn't any anime about it, but I think that Yotsuba&! will always be better manga than it would be if someone make anime of it.  

serihime

Helpless Fantasizer

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:24 am
Manga is always better than anime by a long shot of reasons. It's the same as novels they turn into movies. Your supposed to read the novel before seeing the movie, so you see the movie and then brag about how bad the movie was comparred to the novel with your friends and family. lol  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff