Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:07 am
Kiba-senpai
"It's ok I wasn't waiting for long." Kuro then looks down at Ryu. "So shoud we get started you can make the 1st move."
Sounds good *he forms a few hand seals ending with Uma* Jinnikuken! *His fingers on his left hand mold togeather and form a sharp blade and takes a kunai in his right hand* I hope your ready...RAAA! *rushes you*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:14 am
"Jinnikuken...Never heard of it." Kuro forms hand seals. "I'm ready for you." Kuro takes out 2 kunai and thorws them at you.  

Kiba-senpai

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:20 am
((Just so you know-Jinnikuken-This Ninjutsu technique may be related to the Gaia Fuuin (Gaia Seal), as the only ninja seen using it is Kimimaro, the only ninja known to have the Gaia Fuuin. He creates a blade from his own flesh out of his hand, making himself a living weapon.))

*Tosses the kunai in his right hand hitting one that was thrown and smacks the other out of the air with his blade formed out of his left hand...he jumps and with his right hand he tosses three shurikens down at you landing behind you and jumping into the trees*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:54 am
Kuro gets hit by the shurikens, Kuro then turns into a log. Kuro is now hiding in the trees. "Kawarimi no jutsu it's a good jutsu." Kuro throw one shuriken, when he is still hidden. "Kage shuriken no jutsu."  

Kiba-senpai

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:08 am
dameon walks over to the supply shed an places 700 lb weights on each leg. he then grabs two sleeves that cover your arm weighing 50 pounds." i must be faster." is all he says. he walks over to the lake and then starts his daily ritual of running.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:16 am
he finishes running around the lake with a time of 29 minutes. " not bad i guess..." he walks over to the dummies and begins to punch them. he thinks about something to try and increase his punch speed. so he riigs up a machine to find out how many times he punches in one minute. " all done." he begins punching as fast as he can, once the 60 seconds are up he looks at the monitor of the machine. it reads 35 punches." hmm, i need to try and get up to 100 punches a minute before i move up to 60 pounds." he continues punching.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:31 am
dameon heads back to the academy to see if wind has arrived  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:34 am
Endless appears next to the punching machine. "Not bad. He may be a threat to me one day. I better watch him."  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:22 pm
dameon walks in a bit tired, so he sits down in meditation. his arms ar raised a bit and his hands are interlocked. the weight on his arms are causing him pain, but through the meditation, he will over come it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:34 pm
dameon gets up from his meditation and then runs around the lake. this time he controls his breathing a bit. one breath, 50 feet. he continued like this until he reached the end." still tired...." he sits back down and concentrates on completing the task ahead of him.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:59 am
dameon cycle of running the meditating when on for the rest of the night well into the morning." i can feel my self getting a bit stronger every hour." he runs around the track and comes back he takes in three breaths of air and then is fine." by tomorrow i will have accomplished this task, then i will go up to 350 pounds!" he goes over to a dummy and begins to punch it with his wieghts on. the machine registers 29 punches." man this cursed seal absence has really made me weaker. but i will improve. he continues to punch the dummy until his arms are almost numb from exhaustion. he then sits down and meditates before he goes to run.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:11 am
dameon gets up from his meditation and then runs around the lake once more. he comes back and seems no as tired as the last time. his arms are very sore. he runs ontop of the water to he rock and forms his chisengan and attacks the rock. the rock only gets cracked. he then performs the windblade on a rock and there is only a 6 inch scratch instead of a foot and a half deep one. dameon sits on the water meditating. he focuses his mind into being able to perform the jutsus correctly. when he next wakes up he should be able to come close to what they were. with that he would be satisfied, nowing that with each time he uses the moves it would get better.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:43 am
(at post below) I thought we where fighting in here so anyway we arn't so i deleted what i had.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:57 am
Blank?  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff