Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:34 pm
The singing?

"Hello. So nice to meet you. I gather you're the vegetarian vampires who live in this area? I've been searching for you for a long time. My name's Karissa." And she faints again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:42 pm
No, the singing is a added bonus, the vemon changes you.

''She should have heard that, the vision will haunt her, she should be coming soon.'' Tsume told her. After a night of the party, they returned to the sceen. She saw the others still there. She made no threat, merely looked at them. Still in her wolf form, she stppd there. She grinned at them, happily. She could here the ringing from the howl in the girls ear. It was happening, a morph, she soon would be one. If she chose not to change back. ''..........Hello, Cullens, Hales.'' She said friendly.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:43 pm
The next time she woke, Karissa was wracked with a spasm of pain. "Hello, Cullens, Hales" she heard someone say.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:48 pm
She tried to walk to the girl , but they gaurded her. ''She has venom in her, you know.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:50 pm
...Venom?

Karissa couldn't move, but she could hear everything that was being said. However...it felt like she was hearing everything from the other side of a wall. There was a ringing in her ears...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:56 pm
''She's going through hell right know, she's been bite, by a hybrid.'' Esteluna pushed over and pointed to the bites, on her leg and arm. She flashed a glare at Edward, a angry glare.

Take form as them, so we could continue.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:01 pm
"What are you talking about?" Karissa heard Edward say. That was a good question. This wolf talked about hybrids - what combination was she talking about, werewolf and what? And even on the ground, Karissa didn't miss the look the wolf gave to Edward. What was that about? She was the one that had attacked her, why was she trying to make out the - Cullens, did she say? - as the bad guys?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:06 pm
''She will change, again. And well a hybrd, I mean nor wolf, nor vampire. Both, mixed, it's deadly. And it looks you were attacked also. You should get the venom out, or whatever you want. She usless now, but soon, she won't be.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:18 pm
Useless? Karissa was so much in pain, she couldn't even follow the conversation anymore. "Edward, you are hurt, why didn't you say anything?" murmured one of the females. "I had other things on my mind." replied Edward. They talked so fast Karissa was doubtful the wolf could hear. "What's this about venom, Carlisle? Can you do anything for Edward or this girl?" Karissa guessed the 'girl' the vampire was talking about was her. "I've never dealt with anything like this before." replied Carlisle. "This wolf is creeping me out, standing there, and smiling." muttered one of the males, a big scary looking guy. Even on a better day, Karissa would be scared to take him on. Another jolt of pain went through her body.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:22 pm
She stood there grinning, largest grin she had ever done. If that scares others, maybe it would push them away. ''Toboe, Kiba, Tsume, and Blue!''
She yelled summoning a large female black wolf. They emerged on sceen, ''Emo grass can cut itself.'' She mentioned.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:27 pm
"Stop playing games with us!" Karissa didn't realise she was speaking aloud. "God, what is your problem? I don't even know who you are, I just saw you in the cafeteria today, and you attack me...!" Something was happening to her, but she didn't know what. In her anger, Karissa was starting to sound more and more the age she appeared.

Emo grass?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:31 pm
You'll see....Don't give a hoot if I cut myself bleeding.......

Estelluna narrowed her eyes, and bent over to her. She picked her up in her jaw, by the shirt, and dashed off, the others following.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:34 pm
Karissa could hear shouts, and muted sound of vampires running. But despite carrying Karissa, this wolf seemed to be faster. "Damnit! Put me down!" It seemed to herself that she was in hysterics, but something still felt wrong with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:36 pm
She sudden stopped, and swing her back. ''Estelluna, what are you planning on doing with her?'' Tsume asked as heran next to her. ''If emo grass cuts itself, what different will the vampires be? They'll follow us, we travel to the spot.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:53 pm
Karissa felt herself slipping, and dug her hard fingers into the wolf's back. Normally she had perfect self-control, and you'd never be able to tell she had superhuman strength, but right now she was pissed off.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff