Who here has rushed stuff before?
  Me. It sucked.
  Me. It ruled.
  Not me.
View Results

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Axel all the way man. That dude is awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Yeah Axel is cool, I just hate the way he had to disappear! Demyx was funny and cool too razz  

Shikomiso

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:36 pm
Careful now... spoiler... xp eek  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:47 pm
Shikomiso
Yeah Axel is cool, I just hate the way he had to disappear! Demyx was funny and cool too razz

Ahh yes! You are right! Sorry....There I edited it! WARNING SPOILERS!!! Sorry about that again! sweatdrop  

Shikomiso

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:00 pm
It's all good. I don't think anybody saw. If they did they'd probably post.

Quote:
"N00000000000000000000000000000b! you spoiled it for me. stressed whee stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:21 pm
xd

I don't mind if you tell the spoilers to me, anyway I have to figure out the info eventually.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:35 pm
AzulAznWizard
xd

I don't mind if you tell the spoilers to me, anyway I have to figure out the info eventually.

You should try wikipedia. We'll keep posting spoilers in white so read at your disgresen and don't cry when we spoil the whole game for you! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Lol, it's okkie. I won't cry or anything, I have a bunch of friends who talk about KH a lot that they say something about the spoilers without me noticing..  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
That's pretty funny. Especially like if you happen to play the game and are stuck at some point, you catch what to do from your friend's conversation! Hahah rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:54 pm
Of course! That's another useful thing with having a bunch of friends telling all of these spoilers.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:12 pm
LOL, I know, that usually happens to me watching Anime. I hear a bunch of spoilers from my friends and they forget I haven't reached the part of the story yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:50 am
How annoying. That seems to happen a lot in the A/M/C. Some people read scantlations and know what happens long before everyone else and then totally go out and spoil it. crying Meanies...  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:57 am
Yeah, that's also true. Even though I'm happy enough that in some anime/manga/video games, my friends who have read/watch/played the last part of it don't tell me what happens to it..actually when that happens they tell me small details, not big details. (Strange)  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:00 pm
Oh, I thought they spoiled the whole thing for you. That would be awful.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:01 pm
Not everything, about 50-75% of it.  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers