Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
What do you think when people say HP is evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like these people
yes
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
no
55%
 55%  [ 21 ]
yes, and they should burn in hell
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
no, but they still should burn in hell
31%
 31%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 38

AlienPrincess333

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:50 pm
I had an aunt that went through that whole mess saying it was evil.. because her church said it was evil. She would not let her children watch any of the movies.. We finally got it drilled in her brian that it is just a movie.. and that the movie and books r not evil they r just fantacy stories that get children to broaden their horizens and read.. I hate to read but the hp book opened me up to reading.. i have read every single book about hp and they have opened my heart toward reading books.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:52 pm
I dont feel we should hate these people.. we should pitty them for what they r missing by letting their minds open up to embrase their imagination. They r missing out on a wide world of fantacy and adventure by not taking in these books and movies.  

AlienPrincess333

gc_b_a

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:07 am
DAMN THEM ALL!!!! HP IS GREAT! AND THERE ALL READING THOSE BORING A SUCKY SERIES OF UNFORTUNET EVENTS BOOKS! HP IS NORNAL, NOT EVIL, NOT A DEVIL WORSHIPING BOOK, IT IS JUST A STORY!!! I DON'T EVEN SEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE BOOKS! THERE LIKE THE BEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN! SO SCREW THEM AND SEND THEM TO HELL FOR BELEIVING SUCH BS!!!! ITS JUST A FREAKIN' STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:22 pm
gc_b_a
DAMN THEM ALL!!!! HP IS GREAT! AND THERE ALL READING THOSE BORING A SUCKY SERIES OF UNFORTUNET EVENTS BOOKS! HP IS NORNAL, NOT EVIL, NOT A DEVIL WORSHIPING BOOK, IT IS JUST A STORY!!! I DON'T EVEN SEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE BOOKS! THERE LIKE THE BEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN! SO SCREW THEM AND SEND THEM TO HELL FOR BELEIVING SUCH BS!!!! ITS JUST A FREAKIN' STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim

Whoa...scary! twisted  

willowtree
Captain

AtreeX

Salty Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:01 pm
It makes me mad too! And annoyed. I can't explain why exactly, but probably because I love the books and well, seeing them get insulted is annoying. Especially because they're GOOD books.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:27 pm
HP is definately not evil twisted ! I have a friend and their parents think HP is evil. they won't let him watch HP but they will let him watch Lord of the Rings!!!!!!!!!!!! how f****** retarted is that?!?!?!?!?!"?!?!?! stressed  

The Weeping Willow

The Weeping Willow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:28 pm
they won't let him watch it because they are religious. i mean, i am too but still that makes me mad! stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:43 pm
I had a friend and she read the first book and then somewhere in between that she became a jehovah witness and so now she doesn't read any of them or watch the movies eek ..in my opinion that's just plain stupid!! evil  

skeledragon

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:59 pm
I'm a catholic and I don't think HP is evil, it's just a story.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:29 pm
I don't hate those who think the books are evil; everyone entitled to an opinion. It's just that narrow-mindedness greatly frustrates me. I try not to judge things, at least until I have a somewhat thorough understanding of it. To judge something you know nothing about is not only arrogant and stubborn, it's also cowardly and unintelligent. I don't know, it just frustrates me.  

willowtree
Captain

tobeychild1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:24 am
When the new pope (pope Benedict 16) said that Harry Potter was evil...I wanted to (and still want to) kill him!!!!! I hate him soooooooooooooooooo much. I hope he dies really soon. The old pope was nice....this one just sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:02 pm
i think that people who say that are rude!! stare
i mean no one is forcing them to read it so they talk2hand
should just shut up about it! mad

weirdgeniousxD

peemypants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:50 pm
well they shouldn't even start if they have never even read a page of harry potter, harry potter ROCKS!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:18 am
queeneb
i think that people who think that are stupid ignorant morons! 3nodding
I completely agree  

RedRose07

Nicola Six

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:51 am
woo. first post in my new guild.

I think it's the same people who blame Marylin Manson for teen violence and vote against gay marriage.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff