Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What scares you half to death? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  yes please!!!!!!!!
View Results

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:03 pm
Fundies. Any fundies. Fundementalist christians, witches, lesbians...
Scary shite.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:28 pm
.....fear...a reaction to a misunderstanding.
Know...therefore eliminating fear.

Fux this account

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:19 pm
Unfortunatley, primal fears are kind of writen into your DNA and arnet as easy as that to overcome  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:54 pm
Some of my fears are normal, but others are just really really odd . . .

Spiders (pics are cool, but I really don't want to run into one. Especially if it's above me.)

Moths (worse than spiders, they can move easily in three dimentions. It's completely irrational and I know that.))

When it's dark INSIDE and there's no one else there. (OUTSIDE dark on the other hand I find extremely beautiful and I would love to take a three hour long walk, if it wasn't for friggin rapists)

Rapists

Fake pep (not to be mistaken for the real kind, pure happiness and energy)

And those pictures where the eyes follow you. I have one of those in my friggin LIVING ROOM.

EDIT!!!: Dude I can't believe I didn't put this on here, it's my worst fear ever: suffocating.
Like to the point where I put my head on the edge of the pillow and have a hard time barrying my face in my arms to fall asleep in class, even though I know I prolly won't suffocate, just the thought of breathing in my own carbon dioxide is just . . . *shiver* Stupid phobea. GOSH it really goes crazy when I'm in a crowded elevator. And people look at me funny when I'm looking around all wide-eyed and gasping for breath.

((My sincerest appologies for making such a long post. I originally did not mean to write a whole book on my fears.)))  

Particle Wad

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:22 am
I fear nothing including death except i fear leaches! I hate them!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:26 am
Lord Charlemain Richards
Fundies. Any fundies. Fundementalist christians, witches, lesbians...
Scary shite.
hey witches aint fundie  

Hunter of the Dammed

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:33 am
Zombies, spiders of all types, moths, slugs, falling, heights, clowns (except for the French theater ones, they aren't that bad), being blown up and buried alive, being eaten by bugs, rape, cannibals.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:31 pm
clowns....just...clowns O_O  

From_Lust2Dust

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:02 am
This is my only fear...
I have a problem with crowds. I am just terrified of crowds.
I am a paranoid person, I am also quite pessimistic. So I usually have the most foolish fears when it comes to this...
Hell, I even move my eyes to watch people as they pass me, then I often look over my shoulder to see if they stopped or are coming back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:02 am
My biggest fear is deep water, when I can't touch the bottom, I have panic attacks and can't breathe, especially at the beach, I refuse to go in further than my waist high. Being alone in complete silence, when there's all those freaky house or nature noises, I get really paranoid so if I'm at home I turn on the computer, the stereo and the tv just to make noise. And ants, in large groups, they just make my skin crawl.  

blacktutu

RedRosez

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:17 am
Rape, complete darkness (I effing FLIP if I cannot even see my hand in front of me), deep water, swimming at night, and puppets creep me out.
EDIT: and presenting in front of crowds. I have really bad panic attacks before I even get up on stage or in front of the people. I just about pass out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:05 am
Beatngufan
Clowns scare me more than anything. Which is funny, because when my ex laughed like a clown, I had to grit my teeth. Now, what scares you more than anything?

scream you know those little bouncy people who are happy about everything??

even when they're not actually happy...

scream it scares me anything could be that happy, all the time, or bouncy.

they have like a permanent sugar rush or something... confused  

mechanical kitsy

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:32 pm
silence_after_death
.....fear...a reaction to a misunderstanding.
Know...therefore eliminating fear.

I have to disagree here. There are some things that become more spooky when you learn more about them. The more I hear about the way serial rapists and murderers think, the more frightening it gets.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:34 pm
NEEDLES....

*shudder*

especially if it has to do with getting blood drawn.

Last time I had to get blood drawn for some lab tests I had a panic attack.

Not fun.

When I was a little kid, they had to hold me down and restrain me when I had to get shots because I would kick and resist the nurses.

I don't get freaked out if I get cut or bleed.

Just needles.

Lexiegirl

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:26 pm
nikia kitty
I have a serious problem with dolls. I can't stand any of them espically Chucky, or Goosebumps Slapy. Also when I was younger I would rip the heads of barbies and give them to my sister because I didn't like them looking at me.

I agree when I was younger that kinda thing was realy frighting to me both chucky and Slapy I had bad experiences with that ********. and when I was younger once a kid took his clown like doll thing and kept shoving it in my face I riped its nose off and made him cry.
That kinda thing isnt a bother any more actualy now im not realy frightied of any thing, I can be startled and make me jump but the only real thing I can think of that Im afraid of is Drowning. But its not as bad that Im afraid to swim or anything just its still in the back of my mind I would realy hate to drown and Il will struggle so ******** bad if my head is forced underwater (>.< strongly sugested you dont try.) If a had a choice between Drowning or burnt to death Id choose to burn.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff