• Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:08 am
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Emilian stood, disappointed himself, and left the room with unseen speed. He nearly ran into Raine as he left, stopping an inch before doing so. "Hey," he said when he realized who it was, "I came to see you at lunch, but I guess I missed you."

She smiled when the realization that he'd wanted to see her hit her. "I've decided it would make me less noticable if I stayed outside. Humans can be terribly observant when they want to be, and I wouldn't want them getting too suspicious."
He chuckled, "I suppose I should have thought about that." His quick eyes scanned her and a cheerful smirk came upon his face. "Lovely outfit," he commented sincerely.

"Once again, no reason to stick out..." she laughed lightly. "Then again, it hardly helps," she added when she noticed a few curious onlookers. "They just can't seem to notice what it is that is different about us, as observant as they are. Well anyways, I'm sorry for leaving you alone with them. I'm sure it must have made you at least a bit uncomfortable." She had added the 'a bit' part on at the last second, because he was starting to strike her as the type of person who was easily at ease with their surroundings.
"I didn't mind it," he said cheerfully, "I think they were more concerned with who I was rather than what I was." He spoke almost under his breath.

"Yeah. They don't seem to be too concerned with anything other than the latest town gossip. Typical, I guess." She laughed at stupidity of it all. As fascinating as humans were, their shallow behavior always made her think less of them. She knew it was wrong, but it was so hard not to.
He chuckled again, "As long as it works to our advantage, it doesn't matter much to me." His eyes darted to a girl with glasses and braces was staring at him. He smiled wickedly and the girl seemed to melt before she ran off to a class. He seemed pleased with himself as he turned back to Raine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:23 am
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
He chuckled, "I suppose I should have thought about that." His quick eyes scanned her and a cheerful smirk came upon his face. "Lovely outfit," he commented sincerely.

"Once again, no reason to stick out..." she laughed lightly. "Then again, it hardly helps," she added when she noticed a few curious onlookers. "They just can't seem to notice what it is that is different about us, as observant as they are. Well anyways, I'm sorry for leaving you alone with them. I'm sure it must have made you at least a bit uncomfortable." She had added the 'a bit' part on at the last second, because he was starting to strike her as the type of person who was easily at ease with their surroundings.
"I didn't mind it," he said cheerfully, "I think they were more concerned with who I was rather than what I was." He spoke almost under his breath.

"Yeah. They don't seem to be too concerned with anything other than the latest town gossip. Typical, I guess." She laughed at stupidity of it all. As fascinating as humans were, their shallow behavior always made her think less of them. She knew it was wrong, but it was so hard not to.
He chuckled again, "As long as it works to our advantage, it doesn't matter much to me." His eyes darted to a girl with glasses and braces was staring at him. He smiled wickedly and the girl seemed to melt before she ran off to a class. He seemed pleased with himself as he turned back to Raine.

Raine laughed sounding sincerely amused. "That poor girl will probably never recover! It sounded like her heart was going to beat right out of her chest!" She laughed even harder. The sound was like a windchime.  

Mystifying Social Disease

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:26 am
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

Raine laughed sounding sincerely amused. "That poor girl will probably never recover! It sounded like her heart was going to beat right out of her chest!" She laughed even harder. The sound was like a windchime.
As her laugh rang through him, he smiled with amusement. "She'll be fine. Don't know if I'll ever be able to be around anymore without her trying desperately to get a glimpse of me, however," he grimaced slightly, as if that were a complication.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:41 am
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

As her laugh rang through him, he smiled with amusement. "She'll be fine. Don't know if I'll ever be able to be around anymore without her trying desperately to get a glimpse of me, however," he grimaced slightly, as if that were a complication.

"As long as it works to our advantage," she quoted him, still smiling. "And she probably would have been trying to catch a glimpse of you anyways. Sometimes they are to blinded by beauty to see what's really there."  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:45 am
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

"As long as it works to our advantage," she quoted him, still smiling. "And she probably would have been trying to catch a glimpse of you anyways. Sometimes they are to blinded by beauty to see what's really there."
"Hmm," he voiced, then chuckled. "Shouldn't you be getting to class?" He seemed amused again. The halls were empty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:09 am
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

"Hmm," he voiced, then chuckled. "Shouldn't you be getting to class?" He seemed amused again. The halls were empty.

Raine laughed. Eternal life had definately taken away any sense of time she had ever had. Time just seemed to accumalate so she never paid it much attention. "You're right. I guess I should get going. I'll see you!" She gave him a parting smile and then made her way to Language Arts. Not that there was much more that she could learn on the subject.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:39 am
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man

Raine laughed. Eternal life had definately taken away any sense of time she had ever had. Time just seemed to accumalate so she never paid it much attention. "You're right. I guess I should get going. I'll see you!" She gave him a parting smile and then made her way to Language Arts. Not that there was much more that she could learn on the subject.
He watched her leave, then leaned back against the cafeteria wall to wait for her to return.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:53 am
After four painful hours of teachers droning on endlessly about subjects she knew more about than they did, Raine pretty much bolted out of class. Highschool, she decided, was a punishment in itself. And teenagers were not as fascinating as adults and young children, so she didn't even have that to keep her mind off the boredom. Not to mention that the teachers and the students eyes kept roaming back to her every few minutes. She was so eager to get away from the learning environment that she almost ran into an immobile Emilian, who was leaning casually against the cafeteria wall.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm
Kiki_669
After four painful hours of teachers droning on endlessly about subjects she knew more about than they did, Raine pretty much bolted out of class. Highschool, she decided, was a punishment in itself. And teenagers were not as fascinating as adults and young children, so she didn't even have that to keep her mind off the boredom. Not to mention that the teachers and the students eyes kept roaming back to her every few minutes. She was so eager to get away from the learning environment that she almost ran into an immobile Emilian, who was leaning casually against the cafeteria wall.
He grasped her upper arms to stop her, smiling delightedly, "Anxious?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Anxious to get out of here," she said. She would have added that she had been anxious to see him, but for some reason decided not to.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:16 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Anxious to get out of here," she said. She would have added that she had been anxious to see him, but for some reason decided not to.
"That makes two of us," he said cheerfully, "Shall we?" He turned to walk away from the slew of buildings.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:19 pm
[[Be back in a bit.]]  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:53 pm
Flaming Dead Man
[[Be back in a bit.]]
[[Back. ^^]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:10 pm
When Karissa exited the building at the end of the school day, she felt like running. But she didn't want to leave her car at the school - the teenage boys here were just as amorous of cars as they were of girls. Sighing, she got into her Fetish and drove rapidly towards her home. She parked on the street and, satisfied that no one would try and steal it there, took off running towards the woods. She took out her unexplained frustration on a couple of deer who got in her way, also sating her thirst. Then she walked idly through the trees until she reached a small clearing. She was the only one there, excepting a lone hummingbird that hovered on the far end of the meadow.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"That makes two of us," he said cheerfully, "Shall we?" He turned to walk away from the slew of buildings.

She matched his stride and looked at his face. It was gorgeous, as most vampires were, but that's not what caught and kept her interest. "Your eyes are very...unique,"she said. What an understatement, they were more than just one color. And most vampires had either red or gold, his were neither.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff