Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:43 pm
"I think i'll wait for your answer first before i give you mine. i have a guess but i'd lik to find out if it's right or wrong before i can determine if i can trust you or not. This is why it;s better to wait instead of jumping the gun because the person might already trust you enough to answer straight out, that's my theory at least," she replied  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:44 pm
"Thats a good answer. Well, I suppose we'll have to get to know each other better now won't we." She rose silently from the table with her uneaten food.
Mirri and Alessandra joined each other at the end of the lunch bell, they had class together, maybe even with Aysel, so they bounded to their class together, Alessandra happy because of her run, and Mirri pleased with her discovery. It only made her more pleased that Aysel was indeed taking Gr 12 classes, and was in their class. She strode over purposefully and sat down next to her, Alessandra doing so also.  

kanangirl123

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:46 pm
Raine smiled at Aysel's words. Just then the bell rang. "Well I'm off to English!" she said pleasantly. "I'll see you all later!" She walked away gracefully and then turned around and added,"It was nice meeting you Aysel!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:51 pm
Aysel said "goodbye" to Raine and followed Mirri and Alessandera to their next class. Once they arrived, Aysel asked "So, how long hav you been here?"  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:54 pm
Mirri grinned widely.
"Long enough to be on time for class. Long time no see." She chuckled quietly. " You said we should get to know each other, I thought about that, but I decided that I dont't have the patience. Here's part of my answer, not the full part, but I hope you'll give me the same courtesy.......I am not human. Are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:59 pm
"I'll admit that i'm not full human if that counts. There's my part answer, i'll need to wait for more of your's too give anymore away," Aysel countered. I'm not sure but think i made friends, i'll find out sooner or later  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:02 pm
Alessandra sighed again at Mirri's melodramatic manner. She felt sorry for Aysel, and said "I'm kind of surprised to find you taking Gr. 12 classes. I would've thought you'd be in Gr. 8, judging from appearances." She thought Aysel would choose to answer her question instead, and further delay any confession regarding to her humanity. She thought right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:05 pm
"Your correct. I'm only 13, but because of my grades, my aunt agreed to hav me skip a couple grades. I'm not a normal kid, never was and never will be," she answered  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:07 pm
13, thought Alessandra in surprise. Either Aysel was an immortal, and had many years to learn, or else she was a genius. She only said the last part aloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:11 pm
Mirri smiled hugely, she loved being right, but clued in to hear the last part of Alessandra's and Aysel's conversation.
"So, if I'm done being melodramatic..." She winked at Alessandra. "I agree, I happen to think you're a genius."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:59 pm
Arianna had no classes with her friends and this class period was Forensics. This year was the first time forensics was offered in the school. It just worked out in Arianna's favor, she was getting bored of the other sciences and she loved crimology.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:30 am
Fortunatley, the bell rang and Mirri ran to meet Arianna at her class after waving a swift good bye to Alessandra and their peculiar new friend. Arianna had no classes with her or any of the others, so Mirri felt compelled to spend that time with her. Besides, their classes were right next to each other.
"So, Aysel's not human you know, she told me so."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:44 am
"I'm not surprised, that you forced an answer from her, I mean." said Arianna. Alessandra shook with silent laughter.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff