Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:13 pm
Yea, OceanFinger is right. That was a nifty chapter. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:23 pm
*bounces up and down* thank you thank you thank you ^-^. I'll dl it as soon as I get internet on my comp. I am currently at a friend's place. *sighs*  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:40 pm
Raiva
*bounces up and down* thank you thank you thank you ^-^. I'll dl it as soon as I get internet on my comp. I am currently at a friend's place. *sighs*

no problem^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:16 am
*comes in and screams* I wanna see the chapter! *sighs* I'm going to get my friend stuck on Naruto soon, I've already been telling her all about the awesome that is Kakashi.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:51 am
Raiva
*comes in and screams* I wanna see the chapter! *sighs* I'm going to get my friend stuck on Naruto soon, I've already been telling her all about the awesome that is Kakashi.

yay!!!! the special chapter in the manga is also gonna be featured in episode 101 in the manga!! whee icant wait to see it.

from narutofan.com---->>>Naruto 101 Contains 100% Fun Filled Fillers!
Reported by: Tazmo on Thursday, September 9th, 2004 at 03:57PM
Episode 101 of the Naruto series will be airing on September 15th, Hatake Kakashi's birthday, and it will be a filler episode. If you remember the special chapter at the Ichiraku Ramen where Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke devise a plan to see Kakashi's true form without his mask by getting him to eat Ramen, then you will know the plot to this episode. It should be a funny episode to see.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit by Tazmo: Somehow we had overlooked putting this chapter up for download. Well, not anymore. Naruto special chapter: At the Ichiraku Ramen and the Naruto pilot chapter (seperated into two files) have been uploaded and are available for download at the bottom of the Manga page located here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:28 am
Kakashi's b-day? That's cute ^^. He's turning what....27?  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:33 pm
Raiva

Not sure. xd But he's oooold. Lol, just kidding.

I saw that thing about the special. Beats me how they're going to turn the 3 page special into a 20 minute show..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:36 pm
xTwisTx
Raiva

Not sure. xd But he's oooold. Lol, just kidding.

I saw that thing about the special. Beats me how they're going to turn the 3 page special into a 20 minute show..

3nodding yep..27.

yeah your right. maybe theyll add more fillers that arent int he manga..?.......who knows.  

oceanfinger717

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:57 pm
*smiles* I don't know but I can't say I really care. I'm quite excited for it.
*laughs* Old my butt. He's been a Jounin forever now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:18 pm
Raiva
*smiles* I don't know but I can't say I really care. I'm quite excited for it.
*laughs* Old my butt. He's been a Jounin forever now.

whee  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:10 am
i also like Kakashi and i also like Itachi. He is also cool in a different way from kakashi. Its just that he is somewhat bad...killing his clan and just leaving sasuke...but i have doubts if he really did this though or i am just blinded by his good looks sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:28 pm
Kabuto's definitely one of the best characters. He's a lot more subtle in his "evilness", and he's cute. whee  

Ayahime

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:47 pm
shorisa
Kabuto's definitely one of the best characters. He's a lot more subtle in his "evilness", and he's cute. whee

Yea, I think Kabuto's pretty cool. He's got glasses and is evil. How can you not like him? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:56 pm
ooh someone agreed with me whee
somehow i tend to go for the geeky-ish guys anyway...but he's a hot geeky (kabuto, that is). he's not as obviously hot as sasuke, which makes him cooler.  

Ayahime

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:20 pm
shorisa
ooh someone agreed with me whee
somehow i tend to go for the geeky-ish guys anyway...but he's a hot geeky (kabuto, that is). he's not as obviously hot as sasuke, which makes him cooler.

ahahahaha. so true..so true. xd  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces