Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Sailor Moon or Cardcaptor Sakura? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SM or CCS
Sailor Moon
37%
 37%  [ 26 ]
Cardcaptor Sakura
62%
 62%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 69

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:35 am
Ann and Allen were SO cool!!! I forget their Japanese names...I never saw that arc in uncut Japanese. crying
But, yeah. I totally loved them even though they had this brother/sister love/hate thing...I thought it was so perfect how Allen liked Usagi and Ann liked Mamoru. OF COURSE! Perfect for stalling the Usako and Mamo-chan relationship... I wanna waaaatch~ xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:10 pm
It's been a while since I've seen either series, especially Sailor Moon. Allen and Ann were all right. They had some good minions. And that tree was awesome.  

Tobias Mule

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:57 am
Yeah I liked Alan and Ann, aren't they like the only baddies that turned good? But in the dubbed episode 'Treed' the Doom tree was kinda irritating, they way it say's "Love" xd me and my mate were cracking up and "I am free!" blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:11 am
Andserkiel
Yeah I liked Alan and Ann, aren't they like the only baddies that turned good? But in the dubbed episode 'Treed' the Doom tree was kinda irritating, they way it say's "Love" xd me and my mate were cracking up and "I am free!" blaugh

Not really. Later sub-bosses turned out to be good as well. 3nodding They reformed and started new lives on Earth. I know who they are, it's just that their names escape me for the moment. sweatdrop  

Tobias Mule

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:26 am
Mika Relie
Andserkiel

Not really. Later sub-bosses turned out to be good as well. 3nodding They reformed and started new lives on Earth. I know who they are, it's just that their names escape me for the moment. sweatdrop

Oh of course the 4 sisters: Cassie, Bertie, Prisma and Avery 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:55 pm
Andserkiel
Mika Relie
Andserkiel

Oh of course the 4 sisters: Cassie, Bertie, Prisma and Avery 3nodding

Catzi* (because her hair made her look like kitty ears =3 )
I loved the four sisters...Galaxia became good...but unless you have fansubs or read the manga you have no idea who that is....
Nephrite, one of the 4 generals in the first season, became good, but too late.
Mistress 9? lol blaugh
And the 4 circus girls, didn't they become good? I know they do in the manga because they become Chibi-usa's senshi when she's older.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:34 am
Neko-Yousei

Catzi*.

I knew that.... sweatdrop
And yeah I've read the manga.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:46 pm
like em both not to sure really b/c i am not a fan of SM or CCs  

SakuyaSama1220

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:07 pm
CCS is pretty good...and yes im a guy and ive read em... sweatdrop i have a few friends that are girls and they made me read it...and i wasnt dissappointed at all ..so go CCS  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:32 am
Both are good but CardCaptor Sakura is my fav heart  

ChobiMM3

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:06 pm
Ima guy too and I think that I would have to go to CCS. I like it better than sailormoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:07 pm
JinRaiken009
Ima guy too and I think that I would have to go to CCS. I like it better than sailormoon.

I think that's kinda funny...That the guys are going for CCS...because...well...what about the 'hot' Sailor 'babes'? lol blaugh  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:04 pm
Neko-Yousei
JinRaiken009

I think that's kinda funny...That the guys are going for CCS...because...well...what about the 'hot' Sailor 'babes'? lol blaugh

perhaps it's too girly?
CCS has a good story line about love
that guys and girls can relate to
not like salior moon which is kind of farfetched and the love story has never been strong

or maybe i don't know what i'm rambling about

i like CCS better
I like the story line and character development (plus the art) over Salior Moon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:20 am
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
JinRaiken009

perhaps it's too girly?
CCS has a good story line about love
that guys and girls can relate to
not like salior moon which is kind of farfetched and the love story has never been strong

or maybe i don't know what i'm rambling about

i like CCS better
I like the story line and character development (plus the art) over Salior Moon. 3nodding

I see where you're going and I have to agree. 3nodding

And as much as I hate to admit it, (anime-wise) I liked CCS's artwork much better than SM. I mean, the outfits and Clow Cards are beautiful!!! And the animation was almost flawless. New outfit every episode and still the 'transformation' sequence with the wand and the sealing of a card. ^^  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

o r e l l e

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:29 pm
Like others I've seen post here, Sailor Moon was my first anime. It got me into anime and manga, and thus is special to me. That said, the manga is still a favorite of mine, and is still as great to me (though I'm not interested in the anime much anymore).

I actually read the Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura manga series at the same time. They're both great stories and with neat art. CCS is a sweet manga, a pleasant read, and beautiful. I loved it. However, while reading both series, I did favor Sailor Moon. Just something about the plot and me being attached to all of the characters and the twists and turns. I loved it.

Over time, slowly, my attachment to CCS has lessened, and my fondness of Sailor Moon has grown. I still go back and pick up Sailor Moon to read the whole thing, or just my favorite parts, and I'll still be interested in it and find something I'd forgotten...I still enjoy it. Cardcaptor Sakura...I just don't have that with CCS. I remember more of it...there aren't the same kind of details that I can and enjoy again and again...it's still just the same sweet story with card fighting that I already read. Don't get me wrong, I still love CCS, but it's not the same as SM for me.

So SM gets my vote. My long-lasting favorite. biggrin  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces