Reply Techniques
How do you fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordLuXun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:08 pm
^ A quick jab from Fox will send the boomerang back at Link. Since Link has lag when catching a boomerang, this makes a fox very happy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:53 pm
i always swing them off biggrin ninja ninja  

xcrazygamerx

Mirage_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:14 pm
I go with speed, marth is my best because he can strike very fast and block, then strike agian.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:58 am
Marth is the best for me. He is quicker than roy though his attacks aren't as strong. The counter works well.  

SaberFireTiger

Ayame-san15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:06 am
Well it depends on the situation, but I'm usually in the middle, always fighting. Sometimes I hide and wait if I really want to win, but I usually don't care if I win or lose. My brother's always been a sore loser, so I have to let him win every time, or he'll get mad and violent....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:12 pm
i go all at it nothing holding back just brute strenght
and evry time i fight with some one their is this point whear we stand still for some time doing nothing just looking at each others characters......its weird sweatdrop  

Gay Bolg

Narfghog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:33 pm
jumparound all annoying like; that way you can kill almost anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:03 pm
i like young link because he is fasta and has both good long range moves and good melee moves
ninja ninja  

Kannibal Cow

Narfghog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:05 pm
my favorite way to fight is to dodge attacks and the deliver several light ones at a time. i never use heavy attacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:17 am
defensive roy, it works really well  

Phantom_Renegade

Arakawa-1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:53 am
I dodge and Dash wave a lot with speedy characters. When the time is right, I strike with a powerful smash move. With link, I use my hookshot not to grab people, but use it when I'm jumping to pierce people and it makes a nifty sound also.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:38 pm
I like to move from left to right many times before attacking because it will confuse the 2nd player/COM. Sometimes, I throw a object (bomb, arrows or whatever) in from of the ennemi so he will jump (at times, it doesn't work...) and I jump to attack with a powerful move.  

Rebirth Project

Ryukenden

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:51 am
i'm very evasive(spelled right?) with samus you think you ahve me but i always get out and counter you people say i 'm very hard to figure out wit samus because i will change my attack patterns quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:50 pm
I use the R roll a lot, and when the time right I strike

I used to use Luigi but I getting back with Y. Link, and I use the Charged Smash Attacks really, I use Arrows, Bombs and Boomerangs when they farther away, and don't grab that much really, I also use a good amout of Aerial attacks  

Controllo

El_Senpapi

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:18 am
Ground Attacks: Use a lot Of eggs to prevent approaching, I do a lot dash A (my weakness since I don't really use this attack much carefully.) Tilt down+A as the sweeping attack, use Smash+A when they try to roll behind me or to edgeguard a returning opponent. Use Forward Smash+A as my most powerful frontal combat attack. Use Up Smash+A To try and counter people who's trying to go aerial on me, with a 60% chance of succeeding.
Aerial Attacks:
Dair: Powerful start up on a combo.
Nair: Mostly for people who are comboing me with tilts, or chainthrowing me. Sometimes used to knock people out of the stage.
Bair: Use very seldom, and mostly to return to safe grounds after trying to spike of accidentally slipping off stage.
Uair: Use very seldom, only to add up damage to the Dgrab or after stunning with the egg toss.
Fair: Primary weapon of spikes. Used a lot on the edges.

I play teh Yoshi.  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces