Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Krissim's Chibtastic Art Shop -On Hiatus- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:52 pm
Ok, thanks. ^.^

And now I think I'm going to go on a mini hiatus with this shop before opening up more slots. Chibis are fun, but a lazy, overworked art student like myself likes her breaks. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:57 pm
=P Have I mentioned I always loved your art?  

Zephial Hyena

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:00 pm
Aww thank you for the compliment. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:03 pm
Krissim Klaw
XD I didn't know anyone else was on. *Giggles.* >w< How have you been?  

Zephial Hyena

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:05 pm
Zephial Hyena
Krissim Klaw
I've been doing ok. Been a little busy with school work, but otherwise doing pretty good. How about you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:07 pm
Krissim Klaw
Zephial Hyena
Krissim Klaw
I've been doing ok. Been a little busy with school work, but otherwise doing pretty good. How about you?
Missing the AFG. It has bee na tear or so since I left it . DX  

Zephial Hyena

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:32 am
Let me know when you are ready for round two. *salutes with two fingers*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:11 am
Diana Vulpes
Let me know when you are ready for round two. *salutes with two fingers*

Yay! Springing for some Chibi Kriss art? biggrin  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:20 am
Actually, Diana I think I'm going to go ahead and take your order since you were at the top of the waiting list, and I've never done chibi art for you. I have a feeling, my short hiatus might turn into a long one since I'm getting ready to graduate from school in a couple of weeks. Other than Zanzarus (who I know won't mind since I've done tons of art for her XD) your the only other person who's posted serious interest in buying one. So I'll do your commission before I close up shop for a while.

So just go ahead and post what you wanted to get in the thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:32 am
Krissim Klaw
Actually, Diana I think I'm going to go ahead and take your order since you were at the top of the waiting list, and I've never done chibi art for you. I have a feeling, my short hiatus might turn into a long one since I'm getting ready to graduate from school in a couple of weeks. Other than Zanzarus (who I know won't mind since I've done tons of art for her XD) your the only other person who's posted serious interest in buying one. So I'll do your commission before I close up shop for a while.

So just go ahead and post what you wanted to get in the thread.

Well, it is kind of a tall order. ninja Was hoping to get two seperate pieces, each with dual characters involved. One would be Arty and Diana as anthro-chibis and the other my mate's chracters, Kuro and Shiro. Both would pretty much have the same premiss of simple sibling interaction.

If that sounds like too much right now, let me know and I can ask for something.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:36 am
Diana Vulpes

Well, it is kind of a tall order. ninja Was hoping to get two seperate pieces, each with dual characters involved. One would be Arty and Diana as anthro-chibis and the other my mate's chracters, Kuro and Shiro. Both would pretty much have the same premiss of simple sibling interaction.

If that sounds like too much right now, let me know and I can ask for something.
Naw, it sounds like that should be fine, so just post the info on both pictures and I shouldn't have a problem doing them. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:10 pm
I'm sorta interested in buying another piece >.>;; But I won't press it X3  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:28 am
What are siblings for, if not for making bunny ears on you when posing for the camera. XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:26 am
Krissim Klaw
What are siblings for, if not for making bunny ears on you when posing for the camera. XD

User Image

This can only lead to a tickle fight. razz Cute as I expected. 3nodding Thanks much.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:57 am
Glad you like it, and YAY FOR TICKLE FIGHTS! XD  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items