On That Day... (SM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:50 am
Freyr blinked once, and then somehow managed to both snicker and wince simultaniosly "Brawn Masamune..." He repeated, choking himself on the word, "Oh Cetra.... I can't beleive anyone would use that..." But he perked up noticably at the mention of a 'series'. "Six of 'em eh? ... any idea where i might.... pick some up?" his eyes were glittering again, an expression that was rapidly becoming familiar to those who'd been watching him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:04 pm
Marka could understand why maybe he would appreciate his form, after all he asked for it, but he himself, was not content with his present state. It was a plague upon him and he could not help but scowl visibly at the reminders of the pain he insdured in the process. "Doctors are nothing but sinners in white coats, he snorted." Then quickly turned his attention to the novel. "So now they're making jokes of a remarkable peice of history? Almost sounds intriguing. If I could still read I would look into that myself."

((AH! YOU SAID LAVENDER! ...."him. He winked broadly at the lavender-haired man, the smile dancing behind his eyes...." I WIN! For the moment anyway ._.))  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:14 pm
((I've been using Lavender actually... it's only when Freyr SAYS it that he says purple! wink ))

Freyr sighed, but still smiled, "We'll see..." He muttered under his breath, "I suppose I could look it up... might figure out how Hojo pulled it off y'know? There might be a reversal..." He spoke lightheartedly, though under his breath again. "That book sounds like it would be a real laugh!" Freyr enthused more loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:36 pm
"They're not a comedy, they're very serious, an epic tale of adventure and sacrifice. I don't see what's so funny about his penn name..." He mumbled the last part.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:42 pm
Marka chose to ignore the statement about reversal, he knew it was impossible. Instead he turned to the one with the book in hand. "Heh! You don't find it funny because you have been believing in these tales. If you knew the real story, or were there, reading that book would be like a parody or comedy! Of course I remains neutral because I was never part of it myself. Which I'm thankful for, other wise I might be a butchered name in a silly book too!" He snorted ruefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:44 pm
"Masamune was the name of the blacksmith who forged Sephiroth's sword..." Freyr informed the young man with a chuckle, "It's obviously a Penname since the last of the 'Masamune's died out a couple Generations ago... there's still a Muramasa or two running around though."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:55 pm
"He could be a cousin or something, or maybe he's related to Sephiroth and Aeris?" He suggested. Then suddenly realized his friend was no longer in the store, and looked around, double checking in case he'd missed him, "Um, I may have to go..." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:59 pm
"Oh, you did have a friend with you didn't you." Marka looked about wondering where the other might have gone so unnoticed. They'd been so wrapped up in their momentary conversation that everyone around them seemed to be insignificant, but betweem Freyr and himself, they must have been attraching people to the man's store, which was something that the store keeper could thank them for. "Nothing sells like freak shows..." Marka mumbled to himself as he often did when he forgot his inner dialogue ability.  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:42 pm
"Freind went bye-bye" Freyr snickered, but since he never could stand to see someone distressed he jerked his thumb at the stores second entrance "Thatta way." He winked, directing the amusing young man in the direction his freind had gone, "about 15 minutes ago." The Chimera then took a moment to gaze about the gathering spectators, "I Love being a freak..." He muttered to Marka, "And you're not a freak, you're just gifted." But then his attention shifted more fully to the crowds, "Come ONE, Come ALL!! HEAR YE, HEAR YE!! If Ya've all enjoyed the show take a moment to purchase some of this man's delicious meat! Real quality stuff! Can quench even a Chimera's monsterous appetite!" He half-shouted through the room, chuckling as people turned to the shopkeeper in both confusion and curiosity. Having done his part for loitering about the store, blocking the isles with his mass Freyr turned carefully and trotted out the same rear exit he'd directed young Koji too. "I like you too Marka!" Freyr admitted as they stepped outside, answering a comment the lavender-haired ex-turk had made some time ago. "If ya wanna leave you'd better do it now because chances are I won't let'cha if you stick around me much more!" The Chimera chuckled.

Kentri stepped uncomfortably onto the docks, it had not been a pleasant journey in the slightest traveling from the Midgan continant at the port of Junon, and arriving at the Gongagan ports. Kentri felt terribly sea-sick even now as he wandered through the small port city of 'Quallis, he tried to keep his hood pulled low, limping and staggering as he was, trying to avoid catching too much attention. At least on the ship he'd been able to keep to his cabin most of the time, never much needing to step out except to grab a bite or two of food, and then everyone expected a sea-sick landlubber to be unsteady on his feet. Thankfully all he received were a few glances one or two that ended at his dirty and somewhat tattered cloak, which showed some hard travel. He wasn't certain what he thought of his current mission, why did he have to travel to Neo-Midgar anyways? What good could possibly come of blatantly exposing himself to the normal people of the world?? But whatever the reason it was a long-standing tradition among his extended family, every child was supposed to make the journey when they reached their majority. at 22 Kentri was technically at his 'majority', or considered an adult by his relatives. He sighed, either way he expected this venture to end badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:40 pm
Marka sighed. This guy was a random attack waiting to happen. He knew all too well, people tended to attack things, or people they don't understand or are afraid of. He'd experienced that himself when he caught 3rd degree burns on a mildly sunny day. "You love being a freak. But I would liek to be normal. I would like to die a normal persons's death. I like the fragile mortality I used to have." He shook his head. "And you're not getting rid of me yet! Besides you have money and I'm broke and desperate." He added blunty, avoiding the fact that he actually like the Chimera's presence more than he'd thought he would like the company of another.

---

Sujuka meandered along. His limbs were aching and his head hurt bitterly. Years and years had done nothing for his health, but his body refused to die just yet. "Just my luck." He mumbled to himself, hobbling along on the long, sturdy branch he was using for support. His long journey to Nibelhiem was leaving him less than thrilled to actually get there. He was lost now. If nothing else, when he finally reached Nibelhiem, he was willing to lie down before the once called ShinRa mansion and just die. After a moment more of this heavy travelling he had no choice but to stop. He took up a spot underneath a large evergreen tree and, leaning against the trunk, he drifted into a state of sleep. He would deal with his next move, when morning came.

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:23 pm
Argentum listened to the whole conversation, arms crossed. Such interesting information it was, too. He found the lavender haired boy and the Chimera quite interesting.

"Excuse me..."He said in his normal soft monotone, " Would you two mind if I accompanied you to wherever you are going.....? You two are..interesting, I suppose...." Argentum shrugged, " Morethan most do- er, people I have met." he said, mentally cursing. He knew people reacted strangly to being called dolls, so he would try and avoid it with these two.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:28 pm
Freyr glanced over his shoulder again, once more cocking his head at an angle in a considering or thoughtful gesture. "That might be possible you know..." He repeated softly, "I couldn't do it myself, but.... with your files,..." He smiled and shrugged, it was entirely possible, Freyr knew this, he had access to just about all of Hojo's and Ghast's old files, anything the Shinra company had at some point had access too, Freyr probably had stashed away, or had memorized. He couldn't do anything with the information by himself, he wasn't a scientist, he didn't know enough to ever attempt such things. But he also had a veritably photographic memory. Strangely enough, he even knew exactly how he was made, and knew that with the information he had, a scientist with even moderate skill could replicate the effect. Creating more 'Felitaurs'. But Freyr had never wanted to inflict anyone else with the ostrisization he received, a more fragile soul would crumble under the pressure, Freyr found his solitude was easier to deal with than possible guilt.

Freyr grinned broadly at Marka's mention of 'money'. "What? You never took the time to master a few 'all' materia?" He chided jokingly, "Those things STILL sell like you wouldn't beleive!!" He chuckled, but his thoughts were interupted, he turned slightly to glance at Argentum, "Interesting eh?" Freyr repeated, "JUST interesting? I don't rank an 'absolutely facinating' or 'horrendously bizzare'??" He tried to feign disapointment, but the attempt didn't last long.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:37 pm
Argentum blinked, then gave him an amused smirk, nodded, " I suppose you could be described as completely amazing, but also extremely shocking," He looked him up and down, then nodded as if to confirm this for himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:22 pm
Jehobo
"what a coincidence so am I, tell you what I'll do this one free of charge and I can leave as soon as you're ready" Cecil suddenly looked very contemplative "actually before we go I have a question. How much would you have payed me?" he asked as he stood there wondering if this was such a good idea. He really wasn't much of a fighter.

"Well, I don't have much on me and I've forgotten where I've hid most of the money," Morhighan said, going through her pockets.
"Ah-ha!" he cried victoriously, pulling out the pouch of gil from its hiding place.
"How about a good faith payment anyway? I had expected to pay, so I will," she said placing a "small" amount of gil in his hand.
"Sorry I have to keep a little bit," she said motioning the 276,567 gil that she had given the young man. "I have to though because I still need to buy a gift for my freind when we get there." She winked and put several thousand back into her pocket.
"Anyway, the name's Morhighan, so what about you?"

(I trust that money is still gil, right? Anyway, that's a small amount to collect over 300 years in between fighting, stealing and teaching jobs. Not to metnion selling materia. She shouldn't keep that much on her, though. XD)  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:05 pm
(I would think the currency would be the same as it isn't that far into the future but also inflation should be kinda high)

Cecil glanced at the money in disgust. "Please when I ask not to be payed I do mean it" He hung the pouch from a belt loop with a bit of string he had procured from his pocket "I am Cecil the merchant I run a general store just down the road"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff