Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[nike13]

5,915 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:18 am
id want something to do with water/ice ^_^ i dont exactly know why though, its an offensive power that can be used defensively (ice walls) and its calm when not used...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:34 am
there are lots of different kinds of magic that ive read...
Like GUARDIANS OF TIME is cool, cuz u specify in one power...
uhhh... if we we're doin that, id be a tribunal member... like lady arabella! mrgreen

I'm writin a book for fun and the girl controls elements, so thats cool...
i also like mind things, and weather.  

januaryfreeze92

Ashtaye

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:55 am
[nike13]
id want something to do with water/ice ^_^ i dont exactly know why though, its an offensive power that can be used defensively (ice walls) and its calm when not used...

Yay! Another ice elemental! I'm partial to ice/water myself, but in various quizzes I always end up an earth element.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:21 pm
still it would be hard to pick just ne element becuase i like so many things about so many diffrent ones XD  

Shiama

gotmycarfixed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:30 am
I would probably like water because it is a visible particle in this world where you can go through. Most of this earth consist of water so I won't find difficulty in find it. Air is invisible so it may be hard to control when you can't see it. Earthy magic tend to be messy with the dirt, but I do love nature. All is good. I just prefer water since I love the ocean.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:24 am
i would like more of the elemental kind of thing especially fire if I good control fire it would be completely awesome.  

sabriel111

demon_of_blackfire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:49 am
elemental. it is a lot cooler.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:08 am
Darkness...or fire...  

Verlindaine333

Ringopolis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:13 pm
Probably Stuff like in WoT and Abhorsen...The Charter is pretty awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:36 am
I like sorcerous magic, mostly. Just raw power being shaped by the casters will. It's very flexible.

On the other hand, incanted magic is also pretty cool (if done right... none of that Harry Potter... stuff). Especially if it's in Latin 3nodding

I also enjoyed Carol Berg's type of magic. Each person has a different calling that they are born into, but doesn't appear until they are older. It's like something that comes along naturally, and becomes the main talent of the person.

Czarevich

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:40 pm
If I were to have magic I imagine it would be either wild magic or fire magic... Sometimes the way an animals reacts to me is uncanny...in a good way. And I am a bit of a pyro sweatdrop Oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:56 am
Hmm... I say that all forms of magic are intertwined in some way.

Most wizardry spells are elemental at their core, and you have to LEARN and memorize how to use and more importantly CONTROL elemental magic for it to work. Even if you instinctively CAN use elemntal magic you are still dangerous since you don't have the know how of what you are doing.

Though all and all I tend to lean towards elemental magics, most particulary of the fire type.  

Meithanos

Valas Hume

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:59 pm
I'd be pscionicist 3nodding If not a pscionicist, then something related to either fire magic and or death magic  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:02 pm
Valas Hume
I'd be pscionicist 3nodding If not a pscionicist, then something related to either fire magic and or death magic

Did you know there is an ability close to Psyonicists that combines telepathic abilities and fire? Its called "Pyrokenisis" and that is one Fiery happy fun time!  

Meithanos

Valas Hume

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:07 am
Elantis
Valas Hume

Did you know there is an ability close to Psyonicists that combines telepathic abilities and fire? Its called "Pyrokenisis" and that is one Fiery happy fun time!

There's many forms of Psionics. It'd be hard to choose just one. I'd rather be good at a lot than master of one  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff