Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How young is too young? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:14 pm
ear peircings i see no issue with it's fine, and age for other i guess maybe 11 or so seeing as i got me nose done then hehe and the facial peircings just kept comming by time i was 18 i gauged my ears and now that im almost 20 i only have maybe 7 (i took out all the ears except the gauged ears) i dunno peircings arent a big deal to me as long as they suit the face body oart whateer and as long as they're taken care of  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:07 pm
But they won't remember it...so, does it really matter? It's just like getting a shot at the doctor, except twice.

Besides, I got my ears pierced three times.

First time was when I was eight. I cried like hell.

Second time was when I was eleven. I still cried like hell.

Third time was when I was fourteen. Once again, I STILL cried like hell.

Point being, it's a lot better as a small child, because they wouldn't remember it.

Do two year olds wear diapers? I didn't. *shrug* As soon as they're off diapers, pierce the ears, I'd say! I mean, the parents would have time for cleaning them and such.

Blossom Goth

itstemporary

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:47 am
I was 3 when i got mine piercd  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:38 pm
i wont get my daughters' ears pierced (or anything else for that matter) until she can tell me she wants it.  

mechanical kitsy

THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:24 am
My mom pierced my ears at 8 months.
And I've always hated earrings.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:20 pm
I think it's wrong when parents get their kids ears pierced when the kids are too young to make that decision for themselves. I got my ears pierced for the first time when I was 6, and I do remember asking if I could get my ears pierced 3nodding  

MyLittlePwny.!

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:17 pm
My mother had mine pierced at 3. It hurt like Hell and I screamed and cried, lol. I took them out when I was 7 or 8, they kept getting infected and stuff because I was allergic to the cheap metals. Now I'd like to get the top of one ear pierced, but I'm afraid of the pain and getting it caught and it's just too much a hassle to keep clean so I probably won't do it. sad One of my cousins had her ears pierced when she was 3 months old. I agree, there should be some limit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:00 am
Man, I've always been disgusted by small children with piercings. They didn't make the choice to have HOLES in their skin. It's just... crazy. *sigh*  

ringwraith10

Rhomera

Fluffy Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:59 am
Never thought earrings like other body piercings. Here in Italy there was the usance to give a pair of gold earrig to the babygirl when they where baptized.. No, they don't make holes when they are SO young, but earrings are usually worn very early.
The usance is getting lost,now, but all the gals of my age had earrings years just before the first day of school.

If you mind to konw I asked for my earrings at the age of 6-7, i believe.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:19 pm

Well...

I got my first piercings when I was five.
Pierced ears, that is. I agreed to do it
myself, I clearly remember that. It was
actually my own idea, and I don't regret.
I later got another ear piercing when I
was around nine. Then at age fourteen I
got my nose pierced, so... As long as the
child somewhat agrees, then I think it's fine.
Age five plus.

:B

Cherabreena

Angelique le Gauthier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:21 pm
I got my first piercing at three months. Everyone in my family gets their ears pierced (even the guys.) It's just a tradition thing for us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:51 am
I got my ears pierced when i was a baby and i wear earing some times so its nice but i dont think babies should be wearing hoops. they are too big and can get cought on things.  

RyanneCalico

Elli go BOOM

Wheezing Saint

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:35 am
My ears were peirced at three months...........
yea...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:36 am
Hm, I'm not against it per se, however, its still taking control of another human being's body, to the point of modifying it without their consent. But, its a relatively minor thing that is relatively painless (much like an injection).

Substance-E
Veruniel
I've seen little children get pierced, I've seen how hard they cry, and I think it's ******** wrong.

Lol, ears peirced vs getting circumcised, hmmm

Ah, now that, I am against. Yes, I know there's a religious traditions behind it but, it is really an unnecisary, exceedingly painful procedure which is basically genital mutilation. (I mean no offence to religions, but I am still against cutting off a part of a young baby's p***s that is packed full of extremely sensitive nerves, which will affect how much that guy can feel. And really, the medical reasons are minor, lots of guys have gone around uncircumsied for manyayear and the human race is still alive and kicking)  

Isobel Bellamy

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces