Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The New Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:59 pm
"HEY!" Sabrina yelled and jumped on Shikamaru's back. "Your not leaving me here. I'm coming."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:49 am
"Um okay I won't leave you here just.... please get off of me" said Shikamaru gasping for breath  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:08 pm
"Alright you should all go know then." Naruto said as he rubbed his head of stress

"Hai!" Shizume said as she rushed home and packed and came back, "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:07 pm
"Ok!" Sabrina smiled and put her training stuff in her bag and got off Shikamaru.  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:58 pm
"I thought I was only taking one girl with me when I left today" Said Shikamaru  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:27 am
"Oh, shut up about it." Shizume said as she left for the boarder. "So you comming or not?"  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:59 am
"I'm coming but I need to get some stuff from my house" Said Shikamaru  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:24 pm
"Me too!" Sabrina smiled and ran back to her apartment.  

Novatone

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:56 pm
"okay, I guess then I will head back to the house and grab my stuff....why don't we all meet by the village gates when we are done?" Hinata suggested. She then kissed Naruto on the cheek and looked at him and sighed. "well, I guess I will see you in a few days!" she yelled back at her husband as she ran back to the house to get her bag.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:32 am
"Ok see you all in a few minutes" Said Shikamaru  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:00 pm
Hinata was the first person back at the village gate. She set her stuff down and sat right next to the pole and waited for everyone to get there. She then sighed. "today...has been a looooong day." she muttered, as she looked off into the sunset.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:10 am
"Ok I have to go talk to Kakashi and get some more books from him,I have to go see Kurenai, and tell my mom and dad i'm leaving"Thought Shikamaru as he neared Kakashi's house and went inside
"Hey Ero-Kakashi you got any more books for me?"Said Shikamaru
"Here you go Shikaamaru now if you would please leave I'm busy reading" Said Kakashi
"Seeya then" Said Shikamaru as he left and started to make his way to Kurenai's apartment which happened to be very close to Kakashi's
"Hey Kurenai I'm going on a mission in Suna so I'll be gone for a while ok?"Said Shikamaru smiling
"Sure just stay safe" Said Kurenai
"I will" Said Shikamaru as he left and went home got his stuff and told his parents he was going on a mission in suna.Then he left and headed for the gates  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:58 am
Hinata saw Shikamaru heading her way and ran up to meet him. "Hey Shikamaru! long time no see!" she smiled. "so...I wonder how much longer we have to wait before everyone gets here...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:12 pm
"Troublesome girls"Shikamaru sighed sighed under his breath
"Lets just get going" Said Shikamaru  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:46 am
Hinata smirked, hearing Shikamaru's comment about girls. "why yes we are troublesome.......that's what makes us wonderful!" she said, smirking playfully, following Shikamaru out of Konoha's main gate.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games