Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:11 pm
OOC//: blackmagic5, where's your RPprofile? i cant find it...i'm kinda lost...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:49 pm
(Its on the first post at the bottom.)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:46 pm
((blackmagic5, I'm kind of lost of who you're rping with. Who are you fighing? Who are you talking to? Please give more details when RPing =o))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:55 pm
((Uh, minna I think DarkMagic-san is talking to me; at least, that's what my characters have been reacting to... sweatdrop ))

Rathke's dark eyes widened upon seeing the gigantic creature. Oh, my word...! Behind him, Roren had jumped up and was now growling fiercely. What creature was this? The lycan had no idea. He'd seen only a blur when this man-animal had jumped in the air; he'd only had a split-second to scrutinize his 'foe' before the transformation was complete. All Rathke knew was that his foe's true form was not as large, and he was human of form, just like Rathke himself.

Instead of running away, though, the silver-haired young man stood his ground. He was no idiot; he could see the sharp teeth the creature sported - it would have been hard not to, considering what he was now facing had a mouthful of it! Poised and ready to dodge - basically do whatever it took to avoid ending up a pile of shattered bones and viscera on the ground - Rathke waited, aware that Roren was only a few feet behind him, ready to help if he was needed.

Kei let out a not-so-subtle gasp when she saw the enormous, carnivorous-looking creature the silver-haired youth was now facing. What in Tepes' name is that?! Instinctively, she took a few steps back, wanting to avoid getting involved in this somehow, but lost her balance and ended up tangled in a low bush.

"Aww...man..." she groaned as she fought to untangle herself.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:28 pm
Nektaro swung his tail at the two people."Die monsters!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:36 pm
*wakes up*

I should have drunk more...

OOC//: how far away are we from everyone else?

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:30 pm
Gaia Name: Juno_Dagger
Character Name: Claire
Race: Human
Appearance: Light brown hair in a pony tail, green eyes, long-sleeved off-white shirt with dirty, denim jeans and no shoes
Personality: Usually calm in the face of danger, but is easily irritated
Bio: Claire was been living on the streets since her parents were killed my vampires. So she took up hunting as a business and to scrape a living.
Special Weapons or Powers: Has an magnum, it's bullets laced with silver, holy water or whatever is needed, depending on the enemy she's facing.

Is this okay?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:49 pm
((I'm not the owner of this RP, but I think your profile is ok. ^^ Hope you have fun!))  

snubsnub
Crew

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:55 pm
OOC//: yay! not another vamp! btw...whats going on with everyone else? like locations and stuff compared to other people?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:59 pm
((Hmm.. I'm not really sure. I know that flameangel and her 2 characters are fighting blackmagic5.. and I am talking to Songi_the_all_powerfull's character with mine.. And.. thats basicaly all I know ^^))  

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:17 pm
((Uh, blackmagic5-san, do you know that it can get tiring having to reply to one-liners? Seriously, I've nothing against one-liners, but if you aren't that literate (or whatever), then you shouldn't have joined the RP. No offense, but really, it's frustrating to have to scroll down only to find that the guy you're RPing with left only one line in response to your two or three paragraphs...))

Kei's eyes widened when she saw the powerful, muscular tail swinging towards both her and the silver-haired youth. Quickly, she extended her wings and shot up, but then remembered that the lycan was much closer to the creature and therefore had less time to react. Besides, the tail was thicker over where he was standing.

Without thinking, she dove downwards again towards the pale stranger.

Dammit! Rathke thought, eyes wide. He hadn't expected the attack to come from the rear! Well, the creature's rear, at least. Still, it was unprecedented. And though he could jump, the lycan doubted he could jump high enough to avoid injury entirely.

Well, what will be, will be... he thought resignedly, gathering his strength for one jump that would hopefully carry him out of harm's way.

And then, also unexpectedly, he felt someone grab him around the torso and then lift him up off the ground. What the-? The silver-haired man twisted half around, trying to get a good luck at the person.

"You!" he exclaimed upon seeing it was Kei who had grabbed him. He noted the sudden protrusion of leathery black wings, and he scowled, about to tell her off for interfering...

When the powerful tail swung several meters below them, right where Rathke had been standing. The lycan nearly breathed a sigh of relief, had he not been so indignant that he'd been helped by one of the enemy race. Then he could feel the two of them losing altitude until they touched ground again, only more than a few meters away from the dangerous creature. It was only then that the dark-haired female let go of him, and Rathke immediately rounded on her.

"What do you want from me, vampire?"

Kei winced. It was all right if someone called her vampire, but not when it was with as much spite and disdain as when the silver-haired stranger said it.

"I...only wanted to help," she replied, meeting his gaze head-on with a glare.

Rathke growled. "I didn't ask for your help! I don't even know if you're with that...that...thing or not! Besides, Roren and I - "

Jet-black orbs suddenly widened as the lycan remembered. "Oh, crap! Roren -"

"- is safe." Kei interrupted. "Assuming you mean that silver wolf that was growling at the beast, I saw him running in this direction once the creature swung its tail. He should be around here -"

There was a sound, something in between a whine and a bark, and then Roren bounded out of a nearby bush and into Rathke's arms.

"- somewhere." Kei finished. Good thing he didn't accuse me outright of...whatever he thinks I'd do to his pet...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:01 pm
He looks at her and then to his motor bike..." Well i suppose you could call me a forigener..and this well its called a motorcycle.." he aid quietly as he gets back on it.."...are you ok?.." he asked..".i don't want to leave you here by you self...I could take you to a town near by.." he said looking over at her.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:04 pm
She grins, walks over to a flower and bends down to examine it. "Are you really sure you want to trust a Vampire like me? Havn't you heard stories, legends about all the bad things that Vampires have done to creatures?"
She gets up and faces the man. "Besides, every living creature basicaly is against us, what makes you think that I can trust you?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:52 am
"Hey..." Rathke began, none too delicately. Apparently, the...creature that had attacked him and Roren hadn't yet noticed that they were gone. Not that had didn't mind. After what it had called him - 'monster', if he recalled correctly - he was of a mind to beat the beast senseless, somehow.

When he saw that he hadn't attracted the young vampire's attention, he cleared his throat and began again. "...Hey...I wanna get a couple of things straight, so if you don't mind..."

Kei turned from examining a small plant nearby - it was lavender, her favorite - to face the lycan. "And those things would be...?" She cocked an eyebrow, curious. Now that she was up close, she could see the silver-haired fellow's features more clearly. He was...different, in a way, from other lycans. For one thing, he was completely clean-shaven - most others she'd met had stubble on their chins, or the faint trace of a very coarse, thick mustache - his skin was definitely paler, and his ears weren't as pointed as one would have expected.

Rathke cleared his throat once more. "For one thing, why exactly did you save me earlier?"

When the girl didn't respond, he went on. "I can tell you're a vampire, and...frankly, we're enemies. If I were you, I'd have left you to deal with it on your own. And for another thing, how come I couldn't sense you approaching? Vampires aren't -"

Suddenly, he was cut off. The dark-haired girl had raised a hand to around chin level, apparently indicating that he stop talking.

"First, I'm not a pure vampire," Kei answered. "I'm a half-breed, with one human parent and one vampire parent. Don't ask me how they got together; I'm not big on details there. That may be the reason why you couldn't sense me: because my vampire scent was diluted by the human part of me, and I know that lycan's aren't that good at sensing non-magical creatures.

"Second, I myself don't know why I saved you. I do that a lot, actually, save someone I don't even know that well..." Kei wanted to flop down onto the ground, but the gigantic creature - apparently still searching for them - might come roaring towards them any second, and she didn't want to get too comfortable. Frankly, she was a little irritated with the silver-haired lycan. Most people thanked her after she'd helped him, and what did he do? Yell at her and ask for an explanation, that's what. She was beginning to regret helping him.

((blackmagic5-san, FYI, T-rexes are supposed to have poor eyesight. That's the reasoning behind my two characters getting away and the dinosaur still hunting for them...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:36 pm
(Ok)
nektaro jumped into the air and turned into a bull and charged towards the escaping foes."you'll never get away from me!"He charged straight towards them and rammed into Rathke."I'll rip you to shreds you freak!"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff