Submit

Artemis12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:29 am
mundane name: Rae Elwell
SCA name: Freja O'Conner (long story)
Kingdom: Merides(used to be Cynagua)
Barony: Thor's Mountain
Canton: Hochwald (h-oo-ch wald)

I'm mostly a fighter and a bard. I learned all my bardic trade from Anistasia, in House Ravenclaw (100+ house in Cynagua).

I fight. I am better then most people out here, and I'm planning on getting some shiney head ornaments to prove it. My stepdad taught me how to fight.

I'm currently apprenticed to a troubadour, and I'm doing ok with that. I like making my own puppets. You'll see me in a tunic more often then a dress. I love a guy named Marek Jr. that I met in Cynagua *still there... siiiigh*

Aaaaaand, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:33 am
Salka McKie
I am Salka McKie of the West Moorlands.

Kingdom of the west, principality of the Mist, shire of Cloondara.

I've been in the SCA for about a year, and still a noob, I'm paged to William of the West Moorlands, who is squired to Valgard Stonecleaver.
I'm still a total noob, my household isn't very active and hardly knows anyone.
Anyway, if anyone is planning on going to an event and wouldn't mind hanging out...PM me ^_^
I know where you're from! Back in Cynagua, I used to do mistie events all the time! *is thrilled*  

Artemis12

[.Twisted~dreams.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:27 pm
Hallo there!

My name is Amanda du Soliere (Someone messed up on the spelling during the time they tried to pass my name)) I'm in the Shire of Arquelle, located in the Outlands, I've been in the SCA for almost 16 years, and I'm anxiously awaiting January 5th when I can get my card for heavyweapons XD. Oh, and I actually just live in Pueblo Colorado...

And I have a Promise of the Outlands....I feel special.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:57 am
Hello everyone! I have been lurking for a little bit and decided that I should get around to finally posting an intro. ^-^;;

mundane: Candace
SCA name: (unofficial and unregistered yet, still trying to find a last name...) Lady Idonea of Nordskogen

I currently live in Japan, but I consider the Kingdom of Northshield, Barony of Nordskogen (aka, St. Paul/Minneapolis, Minnesota) to be my SCA home. I haven't been able to play for about 2 years and I miss it SO MUCH. So, I hope I can get my SCA fix from here. When I was back there I did dance; a lot of dance. I competed in an A&S with my teachers, taught English Country, and did a bunch of demos. If you were to look for me at an event, I would be dancing or hanging out with other artsy types (particularly bards, though I do have a thing for fighters. ^o^) I can't wait until I can get back into my garb and do some dancing!  

Mistress_Pooky

Arawath

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:39 pm
*sidles in*

Greetings all! I just discovered the SCA recently through a friend here on Gaia and have been devouring links in pursuit of more info...then I found this place and said to meself, "hey, why not learn from the pros?" and here I am. whee

As for my location, I currently reside in the West Kingdom in the Principality of the Mists (mundanely the San Francisco Bay Area). 3nodding From a quick scan, I don't believe anyone here is from where I live, but oh well. I'm off to college next fall and will most likely end up in either An Tir (Portland, OR) or Caid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:33 am
Good day and well met all!

My SCA name is Einarr Ghylthir, persona is Norseman early 9th. I am assistant Herald for the shire of Noborough in the Barony of the Flaming Griffon, in the Middle Kingdom: Long live the Dragon!! I am a heavy fighter and Baronial archery guard. I am also looking into becoming both an armored combat marshall as well as chiurgeon. I have been on Gaia just a few months and only found out about the guild yesterday.  

WarriorNorseWolf

Arithrel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:11 am
To everyone who has newly joined the guild: welcome! I don't know if you've read the past introductions or not, so just in case, I am Illyria Felippa Lucia Maria di Firenze, a resident of Lions Gate in the Principality of Tir Righ, in the beautiful (though wet) kingdom of An Tir. I hope you are all finding your way around the guild well enough. If you have any questions or comments that you don't feel like posting on the board for whatever reason, please feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:34 am
SCA Name: Morgan or a lot of people call me Goose
Kingdom: West Kingdom
Shire: Wolf Scairn
Stuff I participate in: I'm heavily into jousting. I have a 19 hand Belguim named Gwen that I joust with the most. And for Xmas I got a 17 hand Belguim/Clydesdale mix named Lorelei to train as a back up jouster. I'm squiring a knight to become a fighter. I'm squiring an archer to learn archery too. My boyfriend also jousts on a 20 hand Clydesdale named Murphy. I'm also my house's official symbolism expert. And I got my official title a couple of months ago: Amatuer Jousting Equestrian Apprentice Maiden (I think the name is taller than I am...). I also do device shows meaning I show off horse armor and new styles of devices that are purchasable.

Non-SCA Stuff: I'm obsessed with classic rock and Styx. I love horses in general. And, a lot more...

@Arawath: I live a few miles north of you wink  

Styx Chick

Willow The Wanderer

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:47 pm
Hello Everyone!
I'm AElfwitha Goldenmane, of the Barony of Stonemarche in the East Kingdom. My Household was once great, but now sadly shrunken the Stormgard. I was born and raised in the SCA, and have as such been active for 26 years now.
Since I grew up, I'm kind of random in peroid but stick to early Frankish or early period anglo-saxson.
My Persona is the daughter of a small lord in Northumbra.
I co-run a SCA merchant named Cabochons and have attended twenty... *thinks* five pennsics I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:43 pm
I am Lady Alienor de Saint Remi of the Barony of the Cleftlands in the Middle Kingdom, co-founder of the House of the Three Roses, hopefully soon to be relocating to the Barony of Dreiburgen in the Kingdom of Caid. I've been playing in the SCA since A.S. XXVI, which would be... erm... 14 years ago now. Yeek... o.o  

Meghan1313

Reijin-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:19 am
Hello all. I'm new to the guild, so I thought I would introduce myself. I am from the Borough of Southbanke, in the Barony of Carolingia, Kingdom of the East. I have only attended one SCA event, and have not taken a persona yet. You can call me Amy.

My favorite part of Medieval re-creation has to be either garb making or dancing. I am known among Southbanke as being creative with chainmail, wearing a chain-belt to most meetings. I'm not as bad as my friend Dwight, however, who wears a chain-shirt under his shirt every day to train for heavylist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:54 pm
Mundane Name: Juli Gering-Gregory
SCA name: Lady Iola Wulfsdotter
Kingdom: East / Acre
Crown Province of Ostgardr / Barony of Kyrenia
Canton of Lions End / Shire of Tripoli

I am actually am part a smaller group that broke off of the SCA about (I guess) about 25 yrs ago now, called the MSR (Medieval Scenarios and Recreations). I have been in this group for 18yrs. But our kingdoms have a 'treaty' and we play together often. My kingdom has been to Pensic and has been recognized by the King and the Queen of the East.

I am not trying to plug my organization over yours. I just want to show mine. Anyone interested in the Metro area (NY, NJ, CT) feel free to take a look: The MSR

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:03 pm
Styx Chick
SCA Name: Morgan or a lot of people call me Goose
Kingdom: West Kingdom
Shire: Wolf Scairn
Stuff I participate in: I'm heavily into jousting. I have a 19 hand Belguim named Gwen that I joust with the most. And for Xmas I got a 17 hand Belguim/Clydesdale mix named Lorelei to train as a back up jouster. I'm squiring a knight to become a fighter. I'm squiring an archer to learn archery too. My boyfriend also jousts on a 20 hand Clydesdale named Murphy. I'm also my house's official symbolism expert. And I got my official title a couple of months ago: Amatuer Jousting Equestrian Apprentice Maiden (I think the name is taller than I am...). I also do device shows meaning I show off horse armor and new styles of devices that are purchasable.

Non-SCA Stuff: I'm obsessed with classic rock and Styx. I love horses in general. And, a lot more...

@Arawath: I live a few miles north of you wink
eek wow I never thought that I'd ever meet another person that has the name Juli. do you say it (Joo-lee or Joo-lye)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:24 pm
Greetings!
I have just joined the guild and am looking forward to getting to know everyone. My SCA name is Arianwen de Treguier. I'm currently in the Shire of Ravenslake, Middle Kingdom (far-NNW of Chicago). I've been in the Society for about 10 years, and have been exchequer and herald. I have an AoA, and 2 kingdom service awards. I also enjoy sewing, embroidery (esp. Blackwork), knitting, crocheting, tatting, and other various A&S activities. Mundanely, I also enjoy rubber stamp carving, and I'm contemplating how to incorporate it into my SCA activities.

Guess that's it. It was so nice to see an SCA guild on the list!
~ Roxsee  

Roxsee

ticket

Aged Regular

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:27 am
Hiyas!
I was active in the SCA as a part of the Barony of Twin Moons, Kingdom of Atenveldt. (MKA: Mesa, Arizona) I grew up in the SCA (ages 7 to 1 cool , and loved almost every minuet of it. I didn't have a passed persona, but I was trying for Italian like my dad. Hmmmmm. I stopped going to events, but I like the SCA still and would like to get back into the swing of things.
MKA: Brittany
No awards, though I should have received my Hope of the Sun and AoA............  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff