Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:13 pm
"Of course I'll try to come back," Linnea said, as she admired Michiko's wings abstractedly. "Oh, and you have butterfly wings!" she said to Etsuko. "Can they really support your weight when flying?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:29 pm
"Ooooh can they?" Ella's good mood just kept rising and rising.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:31 pm
Unconsciously Linnea's wings came free, since she'd relaxed from her initial instinct to hide them from the others. She began to retract them again, embarrassed by their small size. "Wait"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:36 am
Cho nodded. "Yeah, they can support me, as long as I don't get too heavy. And I can't carry anyone unless they have the weight of, like, a baby."  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:44 pm
"Don't be embarrassed, it's only your human form, of course your wings wouldn't be able to fly with them, now your pheonix form, that would be magnificent." Ella had never seen a pheonix before, it would be amazing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:26 pm
''Eh..might as well join this party of wings.'' Rose said with grief. She let wings larger than her, about big as a door out. They were dragon wings, spiked on the tips. The remained curled back, but they were red on the inside, and red on the frame.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:33 pm
"Yay Rose!" Ella was giddy. "I think I should show you my wings!" She let them out as far as they could go. They came out with a 1 and a half foot wingspan. They sparkled blue in the sunlight, but she could alter her colour as she wished.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 pm
Linnea smiled as the others too opened their wings, but conspicuously she still tucked hers back. It had never bothered her that they were small, it's just the reason that they never got larger... "So, where do all of you live? Not behind this waterfall, I assume." she asked.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:43 am
"We live in a house just outside the forest back that way." Michiko said, motioning behind her. "Yeah, it's just outside of town" said Daichi, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "What about y'all?" asked Etsuko.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:18 pm
"I live in a treehouse. It's kind of complicated, since I'm an elf, I can kind of...sing things from plants. So I can make things without actually harming the plants, I don't like messing with the environment all that much. I can show it to you guys if you want. There's room for expansion!" Ella said.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:23 pm
"Ooooh, really?! That's so cool!" exclaimed Cho. "Is that kinda like in that book, um, what was it called?" Cho looked at Michiko "Um, Ender's Game? Yeah, that's it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:26 pm
"You see it too in 'Eldest', I don't know how people figured it out. Or maybe it was just a good guess. You guys wanna come see?" Ella gestured into the forest.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:30 pm
"Yeah!" Cho jumped up and down. "I've never seen anyone do that!" Michiko grinned. "None of us have. It must be incredibly cool. And you'll have to excuse Cho's.....hyperness. I think it comes with the butterfly DNA. Her whole family was like that before they, er..." Michiko trailed off. "Died." finished Cho, looking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:32 pm
"Hey its ok! I'm like that too, naturally bubbly I guess!" Ella spread her wings out further. "Should we walk? Or should I be carrying somebody while we fly?"  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:45 pm
"Let's fly. I can carry one person, and Cho can fly on her own, but she can't carry anyone. It'll be alot faster." Michiko said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff