Best thing since sliced bread
  Just plain *****
  EWWW EWWW EWWW!!! ((extreame no))
  Yeah!!!! ^__________^ ((extreame yes))
  Poll whore?
View Results

sasunaru-22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:31 am
I think its kind of cool.I lke sasuke and kakashi as a pair.but not naruto and iruka. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:18 pm
I find Minato and Kakashi a good pair  

-Light Twin Keroberos-

Blue Aether

Sparkly Dabbler

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:08 am
I do not mind...I have a pretty open mind, as long as both parts consent!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 pm
I like the idea of a Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke threesome...Or Asuma and Shika.  

Aliana_Silk

iCopy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:35 pm
~Girl_Naruto~
Well, in my opinion, I think it's gross, I totally agree with you Chippy, though, I have to agree with Reybii...GaiLee is awesome!!!

In general, like with Kakashi, teacherXstudent...EWWWWWWW!!!!!

::gets ready to kill her::

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:58 pm
iCopy
~Girl_Naruto~
Well, in my opinion, I think it's gross, I totally agree with you Chippy, though, I have to agree with Reybii...GaiLee is awesome!!!

In general, like with Kakashi, teacherXstudent...EWWWWWWW!!!!!

::gets ready to kill her::

Don't kill her. Personally I am not a fan of the teacher student relationship until they turn legal.  

fuuuuuuuuuuu

The Slender Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:20 pm
I don't really have a preference. It's all cool, so long as neither partner isn't for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:52 am
I don't like teacherxstudent pairings. It's just too big of an age difference.
(I typically support parings with people that are only a few years apart,at most.)

Although...this one AsumaShika picture I just saw while browsing...was kinda cute. But, I'm still adamant on my position.  

Sanee

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:04 pm
I absolutely love student+teacher (though in real life, its kinda weird depending on the age of the student).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:02 pm
i only like it when their both guys when its a old guy with a little girl then ew!  

greenfang10

fuuuuuuuuuuu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:04 am
Sanee
(I typically support parings with people that are only a few years apart,at most.)

Although...this one AsumaShika picture I just saw while browsing...was kinda cute. But, I'm still adamant on my position.

Ywah... I know how you feel... A few years, and I'm fine with it... But if it is something like 13 year old Sasuke with 462784589237458 year old Orochimaru... Then nope...

But hey... Take perfectly legal Iruka and 462784589237458 year old Orochimaru... Kukuku... Enough said...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:34 am
it all depends on who the sensai is like:

sasuke-sensai-seme
naru-student-uke
or the other way but always
sasuke-seme
and naru-uke  

XxkagekoxX

Sanee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:15 am
Gaara_Baby_Eater
Sanee

Ywah... I know how you feel... A few years, and I'm fine with it... But if it is something like 13 year old Sasuke with 462784589237458 year old Orochimaru... Then nope...

But hey... Take perfectly legal Iruka and 462784589237458 year old Orochimaru... Kukuku... Enough said...
That made me laugh. Hard.
Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:17 pm
Yah, I'm totally with Chippy thar. I've like practically converted to Japanese (or at least, according to my family XD'), but there are some things I just don't get about their culture; one of those things being their fixation with teacher/student relationships. o.o; I just. Dun't. Dx  

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Chieira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:30 am
I'm not big on the typical Naruto teacherxstudent pairings like KakaSasu or IruNaru. I don't dislike them, I just don't really ship them. But I do like OroSasu, Yondaime/Kakashi, and Asuma/Shika, so... obviously, I have no problem with teacherxstudent. Hell, my favorite pairing is ItaSasu, so I'm pretty open-minded. I just think of it this way: fandom isn't real, so I have no place to tell anyone that their pairing is 'disgusting' or 'wrong,' even if it's not exactly my cup of tea. They're not real people in these pairings - they're drawings, so I find it hard to see anything as disgusting. Where, in real life I might be looking for the nearest phone to call the cops, in fandom I can respect anyone's tastes. xD  
The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff