Love, is it worth it
  yes
  no
  OMGIMAPOLLWHORESHOOTMENOW
View Results

The Noni

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:21 pm
Oi,
I think as hard as you try to believe it to be real, I guess technically the concept of love is "real", but at the same time I don't think much ever actually works out.

I think it's meant to be a temporary emotion towards one certain person for a temporary amount of time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:59 pm
ive been in love for like 5 seconds...
lol forreal

Im Deceased

The 69th Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:23 am
Yes there is a such thing as love out there, even though its hard to find. Its changed a lot from what it used to be, but if you can find it, cling to it like your life depends on it. You never know when or if you'll find it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:25 am
Maskedninja911
Yes love is worth it and it is the best thing god put on this earth and I am glad to feel it every day from some one who shows it. heart

I am glad to hear you found someone one to lvoe, and that the person you found loves you jsut as much....  

Devils_lilboy

Jarc_The_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:07 am
There are many deffinitions for love, but the most accurate is that it is not a fealing. Instead, it is an acceptance of someone. You like them if you love their strengths, but you love them if you love their faults. To accept someone for what they truly are, that is love. The fealing in itself is just lust and a passion for someone, but love in and of itself is to accept someone for who they are, and to like even their faults.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:45 am
Hello room whats up? domokun  

Evil_lil_vamp

Malakoi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:02 am
Personally, I don't ever want to fall in love.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:57 am
I've known someone who has fallen in love with all the wrong people. Because of her actions, I'm kinda scared to fall in love, too. Whatever happens, I'm gonna take it one step at a time.  

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ladyblush_xo

4,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:13 pm
Scott Ritter
Is it real?
is it really desirable?
After all happiness is the precursor to sorrow without them we can have
peace. I want your opinion on the subject, I personally don't think it truly exists outside of stories

its true. without happiness we cant have sorrow, and love is very painful. but knowing that you have that special someone is the best feeling in the world. its like finding the other half to your puzzle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:49 pm
ladyblush_xo
Scott Ritter
Is it real?
is it really desirable?
After all happiness is the precursor to sorrow without them we can have
peace. I want your opinion on the subject, I personally don't think it truly exists outside of stories

its true. without happiness we cant have sorrow, and love is very painful. but knowing that you have that special someone is the best feeling in the world. its like finding the other half to your puzzle.

absolutely.
but it depends on if you really have feelings for her/him, or if its just a fling
me and my girl fell in love over 3 years ago, and were still together...
with plans for the future.  

dark_LordBeld

dark_LordBeld

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:53 pm
The Noni
Oi,
I think as hard as you try to believe it to be real, I guess technically the concept of love is "real", but at the same time I don't think much ever actually works out.

I think it's meant to be a temporary emotion towards one certain person for a temporary amount of time.

CRAP-SPACKLE!!

if a feeling is true then it deserves to exist  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:51 am
To achieve a true love, and to have found a life mate, is a wonderful thing... Albeit, 'tis very difficult... I do beleive that there is at least one person for every other person in the world. Or will be eventually made apparent to that person at some time in thier life. I also beleive that you will meet them, at least once, and that you must make work that time with them, when you meet them, or at least vie tobefriend them, if you are not at relatioship point in your life, so maybe when you are ready, they will still be there. I would do anything for true love, but I have difficulty trusting people, as a result of those I thought I loved, and I thought loved me, and ended up in cataclysm. Yes, love is wonderful, but the long ensueing hurt isn't worth the pain in the occasion you have found the wrong person.  

Snows Wyntre

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:32 pm
I only believe in love when I have a significant other.Any other time, I'm Miss Love Sucks, I'm Gonna Be Alone Forever So I Should Go Kill Myself Now In Order To Avoid A Lifetime of Rejection, Exclusion, and Loneliness.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:06 am
desirable or not
its somthin inevitable  

bloodyjoker31

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
I wish i could find someone to love me...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff