Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
LIVE ACTION SAILOR MOON WHAT DO YOU THINK? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aya_Momo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:41 pm
There is a live action version which does follow the anime in some instances, they picked some pretty good characters, the generals looked weird, you can watch it on crunchyroll.com it's free to sign up and watch plus its better than youtube full eps, and not segmented lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:45 pm
Oooo I am not fond of it at all. It reminded me of the power rangers (which I really don't like) and I do not like Luna being a little girl. sad  

Evette Lady in Purple

Jade Isadora

2,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:38 pm
I like it, though the fighting scenes are lets face it, poorly staged.

And I thought that it was hysterical that they made Luna and Artimus stufed animals!! ROFLAO  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:25 pm
I couldnt really get into the live action^^; it was okay. I think its because I have a preconceived vision of what the senshi should look like irl and the actresses so were not it. sweatdrop  

Lunar Scion

FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Now I know there's a live action series. That's a new one xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:15 pm
Wow, I just now found out about then saw this thread so I posted, hehe!
Well, I was disapointed when I saw it cause when ever they make anime into reality it usually never turns out good crying . But since everyone likes it so much I think I'l give it a look wink .
But they look nothing like the real ones..... stare  

White Reiin

sarflove

Friendly Lover

8,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:14 pm
For me... anything with Sailor Moon is pretty much awesome to watch. heart I loved seeing the anime come to life and become modern. The girls were awesome and they brought the story to life for me. Now for the bad parts... the fighting moments--ah, yeah didn't do anything for me.... the special effects-- well, let's just say there wasn't anything special about them. rofl All in all... I love both the anime tv/movie version of Sailor Moon and the series of PGSM too! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:18 am
AHH!! I wanna see it now lol. sounds funny. Looks Cheesy. rofl  

Elf Dynasty

slowtrain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:18 pm
I love PGSM! It's so cheesy, but that's part of what makes it so awesome
The youma were ridiculous, I couldn't get "bollo" out of my head for ages razz

The shittennou were great though, I loved their background, I watched PGSM before I got around to re-watching the anime so I was a little disappointed in the smaller role of the shittennou in the anime, and the lack of backstory for them

I loved Minako and Rei in PGSM, their relationship was so complicated and awesome and Minako's altered storyline made her so human and vulnerable. Act 47 was so sad, especially Rei's reaction and her fighting against the youma and the song at the end, I cried crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:44 pm
slowtrain
I love PGSM! It's so cheesy, but that's part of what makes it so awesome
The youma were ridiculous, I couldn't get "bollo" out of my head for ages razz

The shittennou were great though, I loved their background, I watched PGSM before I got around to re-watching the anime so I was a little disappointed in the smaller role of the shittennou in the anime, and the lack of backstory for them

I loved Minako and Rei in PGSM, their relationship was so complicated and awesome and Minako's altered storyline made her so human and vulnerable. Act 47 was so sad, especially Rei's reaction and her fighting against the youma and the song at the end, I cried crying

I know. I like the Shitennou myself - Especially in the Extra Act. <3

o.o I LOVED Mamoru's role. It was so complicated and it answered the question of how he got his money.

And you get a glimpse of Queen Serenity. She's so pretty....and I love their take on Princess Serenity. She's much more selfish and impresonal and could only connect to Endymion.

D; *Awesome* and the Storyline with Mercury...
And how Nephrite could connect to Mercury and Jadeite's role and Zoicite... <3 I LOVED Kunzite too....

Only thing that mkes me a little said is how little of a role Beryl had, but otherwise it's all cool. The closest to the manga without being part of the manga.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

LovexYami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:52 am
i loved the live action  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:36 pm
Oh!
That's why there were girls in those costumes! xD

Does anyone know where I could watch it?

Sexy Nick Rhodes

Neo_Nightangale

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:49 am
Hmm The live action sailor moon was good i liked it but to me it would of been nice if they made a second season with the outer scouts in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:50 pm
I watched 1 ep and didn't like it sweatdrop looked soooooooooo cheesy.. but I won't give up.. and I'll watch more eps before Im sure.. but I LOVE the anime better either way it goes.  

Elf Dynasty

Neo Serenity Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:17 am
blackrose11
Its been a while since the series ended so I wanted to know what you guys thought about the live action series?

The live action is........... weird and down right hilarious! I saw one where it happend in the future, Neo Queen Serenity and Rini were arguing about somethig and King Endimon comes out wearing an apron and stirring a pot of food! I died laughing.... rofl  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff