Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
I :heart: video games. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:38 am

I just traded in about 8 games for about $~70 at gamestop. I got Rainbow Six: Vegas for PC, which imo is one in a line of awesome games, and Me and My Katamari for PSP.

Me & My Katamari is weird. The controls are super hard ... For me at least, because the tutorial doesn't explain much. And ... it's really hard to see. And that weird symbol that shows up when you're behind a wall is annoying. ... A good game nonetheless. Maybe not as great as the PS2 version.

I read an article about Wiis and Nintendo is being a b***h about distributing. The Wii costs less to produce than the PS3 and the 360, so you'd think that they'd make more since it's been roughly 6 months. One theory was that Nintendo is purposely doing it to create hype for their system, but I think if that was so, I'd just go and get a different system by the time I could lay my hands on one.

New Games you have to play for PC:
- Oblivion
- FEAR
- Need For Speed: Carbon
- Half Life 2: Episode One
- Farcry
- Starcraft 2
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:41 pm

Wow. My brother does that all the time with sucky games he gets. But then he gets more sucky games. The most recent that my family's gotten are Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Veautiful Joe, collector's edition Zelda: orcarina, and other junk. (My brother's a rich b*****d. ><)

I tried the Katamari demo from the Tekken 5 demos disc. It looks pointless. I mean, it's funny, but I don't really like it. Looks crazy...

I don't think so. I believe the Wii is a great console. It's one of a kind. The PS3 and Xbox 360 are just about the same thing from their last consoles. sad

There's a Starcraft 2?! :0

Sticky~Rice

Li Mu Bui

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:26 am

DOES ANYBODY NOW WHEN HALO 3 IS COMING OUT
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Halo 3 comes out sometime in September, I think. More or less.

We Love Katamari was so awesome. I mean, you roll up things and it's fun. I love to roll up people and when you get big enough you can roll up islands. =3

The Wii is one of a kind, I'll give you that, but it's not necessarily a gamers console. It is directed towards non-gamers. That's why there aren't any real good games out there that we'd actually enjoy playing for more than half an hour.

The PS3 and 360 are more or less upgraded versions of the old systems, but they both have a much improved change in looks and power. Everyone likes something new once in a while, right?

And yeah, Starcraft 2 is coming soon. Look forward to it. New units are very promising for a great battle.

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:21 pm

Ya think? thats nice to know shinta! >.<
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:29 am

Are you being sarcastic? Aren't you appreciative of my analysis and input of the gaming world? I represent Sony's Gamer Advisory Panel when I talk about Playstation.

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:45 pm

Rolling up islands?! Holy crud! O.O

Well then, the Wii shows that video games have some point. Proves video game haters wrong...somewhat.

...Hm. I think it's more of how the games were created than the console itself. If someone wanted better graphics, then they would make better graphics. confused

-looks forward to the new Starcraft- whee
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:25 pm

Ranting -- Don't read it unless you really ... want to try to understand.
Well, the game's graphics can't work alone. New technology allows it to be the way it is. Like DirectX10. There's a -lot- of things that will change in the PC gaming world. No one really knows what, but things like bloom lighting (awesome btw) and volumetric lighting in fear never would've happened if the hardware didn't ...

I'm getting too in depth. Better graphics comes from better hardware to create it. Like how you can't run something like PC World of Warcraft on an old Pentium 2 computer.

Anyhow.

A pre-requisite to making better graphics is better graphics hardware. To play those better graphics, you need better graphic processing.

A DVD can't play on a CD player. Get it?

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:21 pm

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Ranting -- Don't read it unless you really ... want to try to understand.
Well, the game's graphics can't work alone. New technology allows it to be the way it is. Like DirectX10. There's a -lot- of things that will change in the PC gaming world. No one really knows what, but things like bloom lighting (awesome btw) and volumetric lighting in fear never would've happened if the hardware didn't ...

I'm getting too in depth. Better graphics comes from better hardware to create it. Like how you can't run something like PC World of Warcraft on an old Pentium 2 computer.

Anyhow.

A pre-requisite to making better graphics is better graphics hardware. To play those better graphics, you need better graphic processing.

A DVD can't play on a CD player. Get it?

Fine fine. I thought you were going to say something like this. Figures...

-curses very small print-
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:26 am

Cause I'm such an intellectual, I can't help it!

In We <3 Katamari, you can roll up planets.

You know what I hate? Selling games to stores and getting 25% or less of original retail price and then they sell it for $19.99+. THOSE MOTHER F---ING PROFIT-STEALING BASTARDS.

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Kira_Shinta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:17 pm

WARROCK BEATS ALL HEHEHEHE!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:35 pm

That is a damn lie!!

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:58 pm

I wouldn't stretch so far as to say that Oblivion and FEAR are new games. But I am excited about Starcraft II. The day Blizzard announced they were making a new game stunned all fans. They canceled the GHOST project a long time ago (made everyone angry) and no one was expecting a non-MMORPG. At any rate, the game wont be coming out for a while. They are still working on a ton of things, it seems from the demo, but they definitely enhanced every single possible thing they could think of. The graphics are pretty intense as well. I think I'll need an upgrade come time to buy the game.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 am

Eh ... I didn't know what I was thinking. You missed Farcry too, that's a really old game. I meant Crysis.

The graphics (in the demo) don't look very intense imo. A lot similar to Warcraft 3.

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:21 pm

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Cause I'm such an intellectual, I can't help it!

In We <3 Katamari, you can roll up planets.

You know what I hate? Selling games to stores and getting 25% or less of original retail price and then they sell it for $19.99+. THOSE MOTHER F---ING PROFIT-STEALING BASTARDS.

Big print! -huggles-

Yeah, most people are just trying to get profit I guess. Can't do anything about that. ^^;
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff