Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What time is it? Its time for DRAGula!: NEW CONTEST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:21 am
Isobel Bellamy
-Isel-
Oh, wait. It has to be goth. I have blonde hair and a white shirt in the picture. Oh well...

You can't be blonde to be goth? Damn, must tell the blondilocks goths that (it doesn't matter about hair colour)

Wow...I didn't realize I couldn't be goth ever because of my hair. rofl
Sorry, odd sarcastic moment there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:33 am
I think Isel means that the picture he already had for possible entry doesn't look very "gothy" due to the lack of dark tones in it - blonde hair, white shirt.

User Image

MortSanglant

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:41 am
Fun fun! I'm gonna try this!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:27 pm
MortSanglant
I think Isel means that the picture he already had for possible entry doesn't look very "gothy" due to the lack of dark tones in it - blonde hair, white shirt.

User Image

Thank you.

Now, if the sarcastic assholes could quiet down for a second, I'd like an answer to my question.

The picture is taken in a baby-blue bathroom, and it is in no way, ever, "gothic". No architecture, no literature, no attitude.

Would it still work for this competition?

-Isel-

Charmed_Raven

Romantic Lunatic

4,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:05 pm
I'll go first! I don't mind. Here's a picture of me dressed as the Phantom of the Opera (you can see the mask lol). I've blurred out the other person in the photo in case she gets angry at me! And I think it looks good anyway... The photo is a little blurred due to resizing.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:55 pm
Well, it's not great quality(camera phone), and I don't have the most awesome clothes ever... but... TADA:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BECAUSE NOTHING IS GOTHIER THAN A PIRATE.

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:03 pm
-Isel-
MortSanglant

User Image

Thank you.

Now, if the sarcastic assholes could quiet down for a second, I'd like an answer to my question.

The picture is taken in a baby-blue bathroom, and it is in no way, ever, "gothic". No architecture, no literature, no attitude.

You can still enter it, if you want.
Besides, the subject is more important than the setting. And there are probably 150+ ways to look "gothy" in a white shirt.
Especially if it's a button-up one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:56 am
New Entrants added, thanks guys 3nodding heart  

Isobel Bellamy

megalomaniac-freak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:00 pm
-Isel-

Thank you.

Assholes? Now, is that really the way to talk to a mod and the owner of the guild?

Y'know, you cited feeling "singled out" as a reason for why you left the guild, maybe if you didn't take comments that were said in a completely unserious, unoffensive manner, you wouldn't feel so "singled out"

newsflash: not everyone is out to get you, lighten up dude.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:13 pm
megalomaniac-freak
-Isel-

Thank you.

Assholes? Now, is that really the way to talk to a mod and the owner of the guild?

Y'know, you cited feeling "singled out" as a reason for why you left the guild, maybe if you didn't take comments that were said in a completely unserious, unoffensive manner, you wouldn't feel so "singled out"

Cool it before this escalates.

Behave. This is a nice guild, lets keep it that way.  

Isobel Bellamy

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:30 pm
megalomaniac-freak
-Isel-

Thank you.

Leave me alone, and don't tell me what I need to do. Also, don't try analyzing me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:44 pm
Let me re-quote

Isobel Bellamy

Cool it before this escalates.

Behave. This is a nice guild, lets keep it that way.

Isobel Bellamy

Myollnir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:12 am
User Image

I actually took great care to dissimulate my chest and such, but I couldn't take a picture at a decent angle, being that I was alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:27 pm
hooray! i love dressing up like a guy! I'll do it tomorrow.  

Maggoty Anne

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:06 am
User Image  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items