Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lobster Shovers United

Back to Guilds

We shove lobsters 

Tags: lobsters, seafood, pooping, oregon 

Reply #37- W E L C O M E !!! Make you 1st post here & introduce yourself...
♪♫♪♫ Introduce yourselves ♪♫♪♫ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

slowly walking away

Partying Streaker

8,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:07 pm
hello, i just got a invite to this guild, im 26 in college and live in Hell Paso, TX, i like lots of stuff just look at my profile, its easier that way...  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:38 pm
i am 14 and turn 15 in a few months i like anime, ,video games, ,lisning to music, ,animuls, ,drawing, ,and reading im in groten CT  

moko123456789

Janus Shirato

Adorable Human

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:43 pm
Hello!! My name is Janus Shirato..there not much to say about me..  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:00 am
Hi I'm new 2 this guild and my name is Isabel and I'm from Canada!  

volleyball0312

MissKit

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:58 pm
You can call me Kit or Kitten. I live in Ohio,USA. I'm 14 and have a black lab, guinie pig, and about 20-30 fish. I have a brother. I play soccer, basketball and volleyball. I'm like always busy. I have awesome friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:00 pm
Hi pplz.. My name is Amy Luu...I am asian chinese and half viet I am 16 from Oakland,California goes to Oakland high school

OAKLAND FRESH TO DEATH! 510 domokun  

strangelpnk
Crew

Kitty_chan44

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:36 pm
4laugh My name is Bambie44. The name Bambie was a nickname my family calls me, the number I just came up with. I'm from Rehoboth Beach Delaware, and 19 years old. I have brown hair and eye's. (i hate my hair)
I love to play and act like a little kid. I think its ok if you want to act dum. I like studying different languages, and other cultures.
I can be a very friendly person, but mostly shy. I love love anime, and manga's. People say that my drawings are good, and that I should make it my career. So I'm going to be an animetor, creating cartoons.
I have 4 sisters, no brother's. Two of them are like little devils, well one of them is sometimes, the other is deffentily. I have 2 pet fish. One of them was given to me and my other sister(the one i get along with). The other fish is a betta and a baby, I bought him myself.
I'm scared of getting killed/dying and squrpion's. Other than that I love animals. I really like dogs. My favorite color is light green, ocean blue, light blue, blue green, green blue, blood red, black, silver, blue, green. Thats all I can think of. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:23 pm
hi ^^ im jessica..and im 18 in college, and live in ny ^^  

maliklover
Crew

DemonicDacshund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:00 pm
Hi, i don't like telling people my real name. i'm 112 in cat years if you want to know my age in human years the human to cat year ratio is 1:7 so do the math, i'm from the potato state in the U.S. and I do have a dacshund. I like marching band, and i have an iguana named philip which i got at a carnival. Iguana Carny....and...yeah....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I'm Leah. I'm from Illinois, USA, I live in a small town out in the middle of nowhere. I'm left-handed. I'm a VERY HUGE fan of Doctor Who. I'm wierd and geeky. I also have 1 ferret, 3 birds, 2 dogs, 2 hamsters, 6 cats, 27 fish, have i missed any? I'm 12 which in dog years is...I'm 84, i think  

hipstertedbundy

Teleninn
Crew

Dapper Deckhand

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:28 pm
Hey! This isn't actually my first post, but I haven't introduced my self yet. So here I go.

Disclaimer: If I sound feminine it's because I am a girl, this is my second account, and I thought the guy avatars looked way cooler (at least for the poses biggrin )

Anyways, I am 18 and I live in Newfoundland. I am starting university next week and I will be studying to complete a Bachelor of Science with a major in Earth Science.

So hi everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:16 pm
hi-ness im taylor i will be 14 in a few weeks i live in my own little world most of teh time and i sometimes make no sense  

anou_hinata

Costina Duran

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:10 am
Hi everyone! My avatar's name is Costina but I'm actually a guy. I used to study fashion and designed clothes for girls. I go mainly by T.C. and I am 21. 4laugh At the moment I mainly do graphic designing, at least until my computer broke and I had to borrow one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:18 pm
Hello! You can call me Zypher. I'm 15 and live in New York. I have a golden retirever and a black cat. I have 1 sister.  

Zypher-Kat

little_babybear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:38 pm
Hello, my name is BB actually well that is what i answer to. I love to hike, canoe when there is enough water in creek, I'm happily married and addicted to gaia. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to everyone  
#37- W E L C O M E !!! Make you 1st post here & introduce yourself...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games