52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
A what now?
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:24 am
What the... DRIVING, driving, I'm driving. Dawn scolded herself, almost becoming too distracted by the voices she was hearing to concentrate on the road. Another vehicle honked at her but she ignored it. When she was sure she was in the clear again she had to ask to the ambient, What's going on? The feelings of horror, outrage and fear had almost overwhelmed her completely, and they all knew what kind of message that could impart.

Cloud had not even the time to think before he was hoisted over the taller man's shoulder, and as said shoulder connected with his still not quite fully healed gut, a whoof of air escaped him and for several moments it was all he could do to start breathing again. He really didn't bother to protest once they were in the air, for all he knew Sephiroth might drop him, just to make a point. When he heard the voices he twisted up and around to try and get a better view. He made a small gasp of astonishment before muttering. "So... this is what she meant by moving on...." Wait does he have WINGS? Well... I guess it makes sense. He realized as Vai's had been flapping in his face the whole time.

"Hey, wait, what're you..!" Tifa started to respond drawing herself into a fighting position as Vai grabbed Cloud but so quick was the man's arm around her and she in the air that she didn't have time to react. Though tempting she didn't strike out at him, merely due to the fact she had seen what that had accomplished, nothing but sore fists. "I didn't know er... Vai and Dawn had kids already..." she muttered, realizing that Vai was no longer in control. "How old are they now?" She was making conversation in the hopes it would lighten the mood, but once they located their quarry she realised that there was a more pressing matter to attend. A good scolding was in store.

Ruo grinned, "Yes, but I know you also have an inordinate amount of fun playing with it. And we both know it looks better down, I look like a librarian when I do this... which is sort of the point but that doesn't mean I have to like it." Speculating as to the structure coming into view the grin broadened. "Oh surprise by all means." She murmured. "Up for some ninja catching?"

OOC: I am just overwhelmed by an image of Shinrei calmly drinking coffeee reading a paper or something when the two of them sneak up and drag him off the chair. rofl And now I am off to bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:39 pm
Sephiroth glared down at Vai's son disaprovingly, "Do NOT change the subject on me young man..." He scolded, his tone dropping easily into the commanding voice of the 'General'. "You knew that your instructions were to follow your Mother! You are not yet old enough to take care of yourself."

Zack continued to hover, though he was quickly growing tired, "I can fly Dad..." He mumbled, managing to look sheepish even as he struggled to maintain flight, "I'm pretty fast too! You said so!"

"Are you as fast as a dragon? Or do you think yourself good enough to dodge sniper bullets?"

Zackary's head dropped, "I'm sorry... I just wanted to help."

Sephiroth sighed heavily, Wishing that Vaizel wouldn't spoil the little ones so, "Get over here and climb on my shoulders ... you insubordinate gosling..."

With a grin and a happy shout the boy complied, settling himself on the shoulder opposite Cloud, "Hi! I'm Zack! You must be Cloud..." He chirped cheerfully, in an eerie repetition of a greeting heard nearly a generation ago...

Unhindered by the new burden Sephiroth started off again, "Hey Aeris!" He called as he flew, "Tell Dawn to get a drivers license already! we don't need to be worrying about the OTHER kid!" Then he snickered, knowing the woman in question probably heard his comment without relay, but he also knew that Aeris would ensure that Dawn knew Zackary was fine. "Zack is 7 years old..." Sephiroth belatedly answered Tifa's inquirey, "He's the oldest, and he has a little sister, Kim, who is 4. Both of them have wings, and Mako-eyes." He shrugged, "I don't know how much is my fault, and how much is just Vai and Dawn, but it makes for interesting games of Tag." He grinned at the Martial Artist then, assisting in her attempt to lighten the mood. "We should arrive at our destination momentarily, so please try not to do anything you might regret until after we land." He said this in general, though he mostly meant it for his two 'male' passengers.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:03 pm
OOC: No wonder their descendents are afraid of 'Normies', Seph's already telling the boy he's gonna get shot at. rofl

I HAVE a license... and I didn't hit anyone so I can't be too bad a driver. At least, not while the kids are in the car. Dawn defended. 'Sides, I'm pulling up to the destination now... So far no casualties on my end.

OOC: Why is it that I am always greeted by silence whenever Ruo actually suggests Ninja-catching to Freyr? Is he jeaous of Shinrei then? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:47 pm
Kit had been running for a while now, and she could sense not too far away a trio, traveling in a similar direction to her destination. Stopping with barely a sound, she opened her sense some more, and blinked in surprise. She'd made better time then she had thought, as one of the trio showed up brighter in her mind than the other two. Closing the sense some, Kit caught her breathe for a few minutes, then conitnued on.

Instead of running, Kit began moving at a relaxed, ground-eating lope that wolves tend to use. It wasn't because she was tired, it was because she'd been without food for nearly a day thanks to her low supply and the heavy running had drained her reserve of energy. She knew that once she was back with Mother, she'd need to eat something, or be nearly useless.

Katrina SaDiablo

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:36 pm
Thalon was terribly embarassed, his face flushing red at the mention of his current health and knew that there was no way to hide it from his all seeing Mother.
"No Mother but I shall be able to carry you to the ends of the earth" Truthfully his muscles could go with this load at this rate for another hour at most, He might be able to crawl for another before passing out. Thalon paused as he heard a noise in the distance.
"Er, Mother if that is the sound of your third child approaching please do say, I fear I shan't be terribly capable of defending you. Though I swear I will will gladly die for you" He pulled his normal gun out with great difficulty and brought it up to be level with his shoulder pointing towards the origin of the sound. He felt his strength quickly fading, living in the Midgar ruins he hadn't gone this long without Mako in years.

OOC: No worries Katrina Thalon has dried meat of some unknown animal, and who knows how old it is!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:07 pm
(OOC: Oooh, will Kit be happy to see Thalon then smile )

Kit had gotten close enough to hear faint voices, and picked her pace up just a little till she could hear the words and the sound of a weapon being drawn. Stopping at that sound, she called out just loud enough for the trio to hear.

"I serve Mother. My name is Kitrina, but most call me Kit. I mean no harm to you." She only hoped that they would believe her and not attack.

Katrina SaDiablo

Nano_Rem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:19 pm
Korei came up behind the girl as Thalon distracted her and looked at her with both eyes. The eye patch was still on her forehead and her hair wasn't in the way of her pink cat eye. She looked the girl over as she frowned and moved to face her.

"I'm Korei. We have to keep moving or the rats will find us before Mother can heal completely. Keep up as best you can."

Korei turned her back on the girl and looked at Thalon as she sighed. She looked to the ground as she realized her one eye was exposed and began heading for the village once again. Looking to the stars, she checked their course and kept moving to put more space between them and the rats. In the back of her mind, she was scaried because of the other two seeing her, normally, hidden eye and tried to stay calm. Worrying would come when they were safely hidden from the one's after them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:48 pm
Kit blinked, hearing someone behind her, but before she could turn to see who it was, the person walked around her. Seeing the pink cat-eye, she blinked some more.

"Right. I can keep up, just so long as its not too much farther. I'm running low on reserve energy at the moment..." Kit then moved to fall in line with Korei, Mother and the other Remnant.

Katrina SaDiablo

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:17 pm
Come on, let's go out! It's a Lovely Midgarian day! The voice kept badgering her.
Morhighan clutched at her head. She had a migrane the size of the Masamune!
"Shut up, I told you to SHUT UP!!!!" she screamed at the voice.
"Besides, we're not even near Midgar, we're in Nibelheim."

What, you want me to say Nibelheinien? I just said 'heiny.' No way, it sounds lame.
"Like I care. Ever the mature one, aren't you?"
Meanie. To get revenge on you I'm going to get the other voices to talk.
"Other voices?" Morhighan sat up. "What other voices?"
Your Victims, who else? Anyone whose blood you've gotten ahold of.
"Anyone?" Morhighan asked, tense. Her eyes were like saucers.
Yes, anyone. Also, since you got a cetra I bet you can hear the planet talk. Wanna see?
"Not really, you Sadist."
For that comment I'm undoing your mind-block.
And so the flood of voices came.

((Guys, I had a disturbing thought. Here it is: Lucrecia. has. Jenova cells. Wonder what'll happen.
Anyway, I dunno what's worse. Depressed Morhighan or happy Morhighan gone crazy. Yaay Voices. Wonder who will be in there? Someone make a guess.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:16 pm
OOC: How would Lucy's jenova cells affect the matter? Isn't she a kind of meat popsicle in a cave somewhere?

"We will be arriving at the hiding place soon will we not?" Jenova asked in her usual honeyed tone. She was well aware all of her follwers with the exception of this new one she was not sure she could trust, were on the verge of collapse, and herself included. She needed to return more of her cells to her new body, because as it was her digestive system had not yet become functional, all that ran was the cardiopulmonary, nervous and select bits of the musculoskeletal system. Her blood stream was running at a toxic level full of waste products that would have already long since killed an ordinary human. This was not to mention the excruciating pain this half decayed condition brought on.

OOC: If they push on too much longer she's bound to start leaking zombie juice, and then they'll be easy to track. Lied, posting CloTi now before I leave.

"That's very interesting..." Tifa muttered noncommitally, as she remembered her self-enforced task, pulling out her phone to start calling their old party members and informing them that they were meeting at Dahry and Shinrei's place.

"Oh right, phone calls," Cloud said, pitching in to help out in her efforts. In no time at all they had arrived.

OOC: Yeah I didn't know what to do with Cloud, so we ellipse to the meeting yes?  

KiyaraSabel

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
((OOC:Jenny could always eat Lucy, if worst comes to worst. [I'll post later.]))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Kit, while low on energy, could force herself onward if need be, but she would not stray far from Mother. She had kept her sense open just enough to pick up if anyone was tracking them, making sure to blind herself temporarily to Mother's brighter light in her mind.

Hearing Mother's question, she turned to look at her. "I'm unsure, Mother. I can go ask Korei and return as quick as I can with the answer."

(OOC: Oooh! Ooooh! Can I guess???)  

Katrina SaDiablo

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:52 am
((Let's get Freyr indoors shall we? It'll make everyone else's entrance that much more entertaining. ))

Freyr couldn't help but grin and snicker wickedly at his wife's suggestion. "Ninja catching it is!" He whooped in an undertone, already preparing for the 'hunt'. Without any more encouragement he slunk off towards the half-hidden laboratory, sliding through the side door with ease, and without even disturbing his two sleeping passengers. Sure enough in no time at all he had spotted the infamous Shinrei. Freyr was incredibly practiced at this particular game, and expertly managed to silence even his hooves as he 'glided' forward. Eyes locked on his target with cat-like intensity. Before the Ninja in question could fully realize his plight Freyr pounced, knowing his wife would not be far behind him. "NINJA CATCH!" He cried excitedly.

Sephiroth chuckled at the suddenly business-like efficiency of Tifa Lockhart. He landed smoothly in front of the partially over-grown structure. Eyeing the traveling vines and trees with curiosity. Depositing his various 'packages' on the ground, and coaxing young Zackary from his shoulders he stretched breifly, before gesturing for the others to follow him. "Welcome to Alina's Lab. May you retain your sanity from the unseeing dowager..." He snickered, his long-legged stride taking him quickly to the front door. He didn't hesitate, throwing the doors open wide. "Do not fear Alina... she's harmless I think." Sephiroth quickly added for the two 'heroes' benefit. His supposedly comforting words came to a quick halt at the sound of a crash and a loud and all-to-familiar voice screaming "Ninja Catch!" Sephiroth scowled stepping forward to gaze at his once mentor. His scold froze in his throat however, when he spotted the two miniature Felis-centaurs, who even now stood beside their father rubbing sleepily at their eyes. Sephiroth choked, his eyes going wide. "They're MULTIPLYING!!" He suddenly shouted in terror, One Freyr was MORE than bad enough... Without warning he whirled and made an attempt to bolt past Cloud and Tifa, desparately trying to ignore Freyr's gleeful laughter as it followed him out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:00 pm
OOC: *ahem* I must declare the obvious and say I HATE YOU ALL!

Shinrei had been rubbing his temples with a sigh after searching for his spouse to inform her of the incoming visitors when he was suddenly quite rudely interrupted. "WAAI!" Hyperventilating as his heart returned to its normal functon. "GEEZ! Dont DO that you imbecile. I'm not as up to sport as I once was." Shinrei protested, struggling to free himself from the felis centaur's clutches, as he was carried unceremoniously towards the door. He saw Sephiroth waiting there and at the former Generals retreat the shinobi had to chuckle. "Oh you don't know the half of it..." He looked at Cloud and Tifa speculatively and mentioned. "Hmm, I wasn't aware you would be here, are the others coming as well then?" ... Dahry's not going to be happy when she gets home to this. The shinobi thought with a touch of dread already anticipating the loss of his hearing for a day and a half.  

Misander

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:20 pm
OOC: *Makes whpsh noises at Shinrei*

Sliding up alongside Freyr and Shinrei she muttered, "Well, it looks like someone has been slacking on his training..." She patted Shinrei on the head patronizingly. "Jenova will make quick sport of us at this rate..." She muttered. "C'mon we have company to greet." She walked up in her usual classy saunter, that ws only accenuated by her secondary body. When they reached the entrence and Sephiroth's horrified escape Ruo finalized in her typical deadpan. "Yeah, we're doomed."

Dawn had arrived just behind the others, and was just in time to nearly be run down by the panicked General. "You feelin' okay Seph?" neutral She asked, getting out of the direct line of retreat. What's going on Vai? She questioned mentally hoping Sephiroth's panick hadn't completely drowned out her husband's voice. Then as Ruo stepped out with her husband and children, the former Jenova clone snickered. "Wow, I've really missed out on things haven't I?" Looking at Cloud and Tifa she asked "Sheesh, looks like we're the only complete humans left. Makes me feel kinda left out... Hmmm, Sure Alina'd be happy to oblige us... Hey Vai, how do you think I'd look with a tail?" She called out doing a little pose of the sort she felt could be enhanced by said appendage. "Or maybe I should get some wings so I'd be able to play tag with everyone...." Though her tone was half serious, by the smirk on her face and the giggling daughter holding her hand, it was clear this was typical silliness on her part.

Ruo pushed her sunglasses up her nose with a decidely unamused glare leveled at Dawn.

"Oh Hi Dawn, it's been awhile hasn't it?" Tifa greeted cheerfully. "So this is Kim?" She asked crouching down to meet the little girl at her own level. "Hello there, I'm Tifa."

The small girl looked at her for a few moments before smiling and reaching out a hand. "The pink lady says you used to be friends." The little girl looked too at Cloud and giggled. "And she says that HE needs to... lighten up..." The girl blinked. "But he doesn't look dark to me..." She confided.

Dawn smiled both at her daughter and the expression on Tifa's face. "The kids seem to be able to talk to the planet, or at least the spirits of it. It's kind of scary sometimes..."

"Wait... they can talk to Aeris too?" Cloud asked his face almost reading jealousy but mostly dispair. "How come everyone speaks to her but us?"

"You spoke to her just earlier today. Geez, she's dead, and soon won't even be available anymore. She's not supposed to be able to speak to the living. Vai absorbed the spirit of Sephiroth, and I just have stronger links to that kind of thing, whether from all the Jenova cells I had contact with or maybe my heritage might have some cetra blood, I tend to be more in tune with natural things, the kids have that one upped by the sheer proximity of all the drifting spirits they were exposed to when they were little." I never did like Cloud. Dawn confided to her silent partners.

Aeris sighed. He is a little dense sometimes. The spirit of the dearly departed Cetra admitted.

Sometimes doesn't cut it with him. He was a bigger puppet than I ever was, I at least knew when I was being controlled.

Dawn, just focus on the tasks at hand, you have better things to do than aleinate Cloud and Ruo.

Hehe ALIENate... well there was that time I tried to put jenova cells in the city water supply...

DAWN! Focus!

Okay okay fine, sheesh, don't need to yell at me. "Okay everybody I think we've been standing around long enough, let's get inside, set up and get comfortable and Ruo can show us the files she brought." Dawn said finally returning to the present. "You too Seph, pretty sure the clone army won't bite too hard." Then she dropped back to the Felis-centaress' side. "Hey, I didn't mean to make light of your situation, it's just new..." Dawn held back the urge to ask what had happened, though the curiosity was killing her. "So, are you happy to be finally settling down to family life? I know it's been the best years of my life for me."

Ruo glared at Dawn for several moments before quipping. "You're almost as bad as Freyr."

"Given that you're married to him, I'm gonna decide to take that as a compliment."

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff