Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Graphitty-King
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

We Never Battled in the Free Flow Sticky! Do you understand real life? And if it is an old battle... why are you "crtiquing" my rhyme scheme?

Geez alou rolleyes

on another note... it's not about understanding your verse at all.. they are pretty easy to get... they are just boring and uninteresting peices of work. THAT is the problem... I can tell from that beat battle (only other "battle" we've ever had) that you don't know how to appeal to anything or anyone but yourself, so I can't help you. I'm just gonna say something for the rest of these fools that vote for you. "Just because you don't understand him, don't mean that he nice/
Just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he writes"

Even if I did battle you in real life, I'd still consider you no piece of work. You're whole composed beats and form of unintellectual lyrics are weak pieces of art as well. Where you think you gonna go with "High as a Kite" or "Water In A Cup", that's not something like Mos Def's "New World Water", yours is like some stupid Wierd Al parody song. Not to be laughing but you have like how many songs you said on your soundclick now? 99? And you're still a household artist. Man... neutral

Alabamian cretin exhorting for support
Trying to contort my sesquipedalian talk
That's blasphemy, his music has no touch to torque listeners.

I don't understand why since U use bigger volcabulary that makes U better?

Do U hear mainstream niggaz talk'n like that?

Lil'wayne is hot right now

Reed Dollaz

One mainstream and one underground (ish)

None of them niggas talk like U but are much better

So itz not tha words U use, itz how U use them thank U, ur Volcabulary does not impress me

Any dumbass who can read and get a dictionary can use them

real talk........

You saying Lil' Wayne is hot right now? Oh, you're a dumb not-know-it-all trying lecture me on what's hot and what's not right now. I wish this was spoken in public so Common Sense could smack some real sense in you. The only niggas right now are just speaking car paint jobs and mouth grills. Gimme a break Graphitty, that's not rap that you listening to it's LITERALLY CRAP. You don't need to be nice because of long term words or how nice you freestyle. Who said that was the case? C-Teezy? Who the hell is C-Teezy nowadays. Anyway, it's about how you move the crowd. You might be saying "*****, anyone can move the crowd." No. True MC's like Common Sense or Mos Def, they can move a whole auditorium or move the entire Maiden Square Garden crowd cause they speak real s**t on basis. That's what makes a true MC better than your Lil' Wayne role model. Listen to how real hip hop is and how it goes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:28 pm
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

We Never Battled in the Free Flow Sticky! Do you understand real life? And if it is an old battle... why are you "crtiquing" my rhyme scheme?

Geez alou rolleyes

on another note... it's not about understanding your verse at all.. they are pretty easy to get... they are just boring and uninteresting peices of work. THAT is the problem... I can tell from that beat battle (only other "battle" we've ever had) that you don't know how to appeal to anything or anyone but yourself, so I can't help you. I'm just gonna say something for the rest of these fools that vote for you. "Just because you don't understand him, don't mean that he nice/

Even if I did battle you in real life, I'd still consider you no piece of work. You're whole composed beats and form of unintellectual lyrics are weak pieces of art as well. Where you think you gonna go with "High as a Kite" or "Water In A Cup", that's not something like Mos Def's "New World Water", yours is like some stupid Wierd Al parody song. Not to be laughing but you have like how many songs you said on your soundclick now? 99? And you're still a household artist. Man... neutral

Reed Dollaz

So itz not tha words U use, itz how U use them thank U, ur Volcabulary does not impress me

real talk........

You saying Lil' Wayne is hot right now? Oh, you're a dumb not-know-it-all trying lecture me on what's hot and what's not right now. I wish this was spoken in public so Common Sense could smack some real sense in you. The only niggas right now are just speaking car paint jobs and mouth grills. Gimme a break Graphitty, that's not rap that you listening to it's LITERALLY CRAP. You don't need to be nice because of long term words or how nice you freestyle. Who said that was the case? C-Teezy? Who the hell is C-Teezy nowadays. Anyway, it's about how you move the crowd. You might be saying "*****, anyone can move the crowd." No. True MC's like Common Sense or Mos Def, they can move a whole auditorium or move the entire Maiden Square Garden crowd cause they speak real s**t on basis. That's what makes a true MC better than your Lil' Wayne role model. Listen to how real hip hop is and how it goes.

*SIGH* I knew U were gonna say this. Uh hem, even tho his material is very limited he is stilla ******** hot MC, I don't give a ******** frankly I hate him to, but he is still undeniably skilled in the art, with he style and uniqeness

OK!

He is not my role model cuz he is concieted and ignorant. But yeah, I like Common and Mos Def too, I kno they are good.  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:13 am
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

Geez alou rolleyes

Reed Dollaz

real talk........

This is how haters operate.

Anyways.

The sad part about this is... Lil Wayne... CAN MOVE A DAMN CROWD

if a rapper is well-respected... when they go and do a show.. .THE CROWD IS GONNA BE HYPE REGARDLESS

have you SEEN a Wayne concert?

It's hella hyped...

I respect the mainstream cats... cause 99% of them are out doing shows... just about EVERY DAY!!!

Moving crowds daily.

And yet... we gotta here about someone randomly bring up Mos Def.. like no one is as good or can spit better... or somehow... no one can "move a crowd" quite like Mos...

s**t is sickening...

back to the hating....

Out of the 99 songs to pick out for dissection.. .you pick the OBVIOUS singles....

Why not pick... Gone... or All My Life... or Goodbyes... or Nowhere... Peace of Mind, Damage is Done, Lost One, Michael's Annulment, Dae Dream, One, Suicide Bombmers, Hip Hop is Like, Baby (Gonna Be Okay), Do I Love Love, Last Summer, Love=Lies

All them songs... with POWERFUL SUBJECT MATTER!!!!
and you pick Water in my Cup to spit on my name...

you a b***h for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:04 am
C Teezy

Anyways.

if a rapper is well-respected... when they go and do a show.. .THE CROWD IS GONNA BE HYPE REGARDLESS

It's hella hyped...

I respect the mainstream cats... cause 99% of them are out doing shows... just about EVERY DAY!!!

Moving crowds daily.

And yet... we gotta here about someone randomly bring up Mos Def.. like no one is as good or can spit better... or somehow... no one can "move a crowd" quite like Mos...

s**t is sickening...

back to the hating....

Out of the 99 songs to pick out for dissection.. .you pick the OBVIOUS singles....

Why not pick... Gone... or All My Life... or Goodbyes... or Nowhere... Peace of Mind, Damage is Done, Lost One, Michael's Annulment, Dae Dream, One, Suicide Bombmers, Hip Hop is Like, Baby (Gonna Be Okay), Do I Love Love, Last Summer, Love=Lies

you a b***h for that.

Your name ain't even considered to be on a billboard. Yeah you have those songs, but where are you? WHERE IS C-TEEZY? I don't see Teezy. I don't hear anything yet about this cat. 99 songs so suppose, but you're still a nobody. I would send a G to support your material basic songs, but my money always goes on the bills and important s**t than to be supporting a broke artist trying to be someone on the internet collecting monopoly money. Useless name song titles, but don't even move me. You is all-in-one a b***h.  

El Nino Eduardo

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:09 am
Graphitty-King
El Nino Eduardo
Graphitty-King
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

Geez alou rolleyes

Reed Dollaz

real talk........

*SIGH* I knew U were gonna say this. Uh hem, even tho his material is very limited he is stilla ******** hot MC, I don't give a ******** frankly I hate him to, but he is still undeniably skilled in the art, with he style and uniqeness

OK!

He is not my role model cuz he is concieted and ignorant. But yeah, I like Common and Mos Def too, I kno they are good.

Quite frankly, ******** YOU. Sprinkle a little water on Lil' Wayne, and he'll go out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:53 pm
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

Anyways.

It's hella hyped...

Moving crowds daily.

s**t is sickening...

back to the hating....

you a b***h for that.

Your name ain't even considered to be on a billboard. Yeah you have those songs, but where are you? WHERE IS C-TEEZY? I don't see Teezy. I don't hear anything yet about this cat. 99 songs so suppose, but you're still a nobody. I would send a G to support your material basic songs, but my money always goes on the bills and important s**t than to be supporting a broke artist trying to be someone on the internet collecting monopoly money. Useless name song titles, but don't even move me. You is all-in-one a b***h.

YEAH ******** C Teezy! That ***** wack!

Me and my whole block is bump'n some El Nino, that ***** is the s**t! All dem big a** words and intellectual wordplay!

Yeah that s**t it hot!

They shoulda been signed U *****!

(dickhead stare )  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:41 am
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

Anyways.

It's hella hyped...

Moving crowds daily.

s**t is sickening...

back to the hating....

you a b***h for that.

Mmkay dude... it's not like i got a Nino poster in my room...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:31 pm
C Teezy
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

Anyways.

It's hella hyped...

Moving crowds daily.

s**t is sickening...

back to the hating....

you a b***h for that.

Man, I wouldn't care if you or Graphitty had a Niño plushie and masturbated to it on a regular basis. Your soundclick is boring dude. Most of these rap amaturs s**t today are just about female's a** and clamming to be a thug behind cameras and mics like that's suppose to be gangster. Y'all just scared of real street when you talk in your songs about going to do an action when never in your life has it been done. Compared to little kids playing with waterguns, you can't handle your own block heat.  

El Nino Eduardo

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:18 am
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

Anyways.

It's hella hyped...

Moving crowds daily.

s**t is sickening...

back to the hating....

you a b***h for that.

Man, I wouldn't care if you or Graphitty had a Niño plushie and masturbated to it on a regular basis. Your soundclick is boring dude. Most of these rap amaturs s**t today are just about female's a** and clamming to be a thug behind cameras and mics like that's suppose to be gangster. Y'all just scared of real street when you talk in your songs about going to do an action when never in your life has it been done. Compared to little kids playing with waterguns, you can't handle your own block heat.
SMH

Someone so "smart" using startling generalizations. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 am
C Teezy
SMH

Someone so "smart" using startling generalizations. lol

Yeah, uh-huh... And? That kind of rap music is serving no purpose and has no enthusiasm for me.  

El Nino Eduardo

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces