Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:04 am
((OOC://Uh...black and cheshire...are both of you in PE? If so, Lira, the twins, and Caity are in a math class, I believe. Just trying to clear up any confusion about the classes. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:29 am
(Aysel is in Yudia's class)  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

springbunny654

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:06 pm
Mr. Murdock walked over to Kyouichi's desk and slamb a ruler on it, he stopped talking and looked at his students and gave a soft sigh. "Are you kids even paying attention to a thing I am saying... it's the same tihng every year... there will be a small quiz next class so you better pay attention."

Caity looked over at the teacher and the boy and took out a pen and paper ready to take notes. She couldn't fail her first quiz in the class.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:13 am
When Mr. Murdock slammed the ruler on his desk, Kyouichi nearly dropped his pencil. The operative word being 'nearly'; he wasn't the sort of person who rattled easily. He rolled his eyes before raising his gaze to look at the teacher.

"Gomen - I mean, my apologies, sir," he said, with as much calm as he could muster. "I'll try not to let it happen again," he added, even as he thought Over my dead body... He couldn't really help it if he doodled in class; besides, he got pretty high grades despite his 'slacking off'.

Man, I knew Kyouichi was tough to startle, but I thought that ruler thing would get him... Kyouji thought, observing his older twin's reaction. Not even a semi-startled look.

The brown-haired teen shook his head when he overheard what Kyouichi said next. There was a very slim chance of that actually happening; Kyouji grew up with the guy, and knew him like he knew himself.

Lira, meanwhile, was thankful Mr. Murdock hadn't spotted her doodling - rather drawing, really. She tried and failed to imagine what she'd do if subjected to something as embarassing as having a ruler - or anything else - slammed on your desk. Something like that usually caused an entire classroom to glance at that desk's occupant.

And then there was a quiz scheduled for the next session. Great...

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:10 am
After Stan finished running his laps the teacher started talking.A few students were talking and the teacher heard them.He told them to do 50 push-ups."Man I hate this teacher...."he sighed and watched the students do push-ups.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:45 pm
"All right the quiz is going to be an 'A' or 'F' quizabout what I have been talking about, but I'm running out of time. bring what you think you will need. the main equipment is a calculator and a cumpas along with a protractor and a straight edge. got it." the last part was a retorical question. he was talking rather fast for he knew the bell would ring any minute.

Caity wrote down the last thing that Mr. Murdock had said and waited for the bell to ring, hoping she would pass the quiz next class.

springbunny654

XxDarkkstarrxX

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:34 am
Yudai watched Mr. Murdock slam the ruler down.
"Holy crap that teacher is violent...." he whispered to Aysel. "Do ya think every teacher is gonna do that?"
"oh god, a quiz." he thought. "Hope i don't fail..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:12 am
Gaian name: DeDarkKnight
Character name: Kira Yagami
Appearance: User Image
Personality: He is a quiet guy rarely talks,he gets bored easily and keep yawning and he is a weapon expert.
Bio: Kira's parent was murdered and his uncle bring him in and teaches him how to use weapon and how to fight then he began to goes to school.  

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:24 am
Kira walks into the school and looks at it before walking onto the office for the kegs to his dorm then he walks around the school finding for the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:07 am
After the students finished their push-ups the teacher told them to change."Finally."When he was changing a few of the students who were talking began to fight."If this keeps up the teacher will punish us all.."He sighed and walked out of the locker room.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

princess0929

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:47 pm
User Name: Princess0929

Chacter Name: Luna

Sexuality: Straight

Sex: Female

App:

Bio: Luna is an only child. She has a lot of random thoughts and questions regarding life and her existence and some people (with ordinary minds) may mistake it her for being ditzy or just strange. Shes also quite the dreamer and her imagination is always in constant motion. She love life BUT SOMETIMES she WISHes THEYRE WAS SO MUCH MORE TO her own. she wishes a drastic change can happen to mines. At times she is too hard to handle. Shes outgoing, hyper and friendly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:53 pm
User Image

There we go..thats how my character looks  

princess0929

princess0929

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:54 pm
Luna walked into the great halls of the boarding school(not sure whats the name of it) her eyes roamed the building as she looked to where the office might be located so she will be able to know her schedule and where her room is located.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:06 pm
umm  

princess0929

springbunny654

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 pm
As Mr. Murdock finished talking the bell rang, letting the students go free. He sighed hoping that they understood everything that he was saying, or at least listening while the drew. He would then wait for the next class to come in.

Caity quickly finished up her notes and placed them in her bag as she walked out of the classroom giving the teacher a smile as she walked out the door hoping she would get an 'A'. "WHat class do I have next?" she asked herself pulling out her class agenda. "Art." she said happily and started to walk back to her dorm room and get the rest of her things.

Drake woke up in the hallway at the sound of the bell and stood up, smoothing out his pants and walking down the hallway out the door.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff