Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE IF YOUR *LOOKING* TO ADOPT ONLY!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quantum Villainy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:39 pm
USER NAME: Kai-Chann
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Female
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: as many as i feel i can care for
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 2-3 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : video games, paintball, running, playing trumpet
NOTES: i'm already looking to adopt -X-YachiruXKusajishi-X-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:35 am
USER NAME:Kiskis
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE biggrin oesnt matter
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT:2
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : atleast a half an hour, but usually alot more
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) biggrin rawing, writing, and RPing
NOTES: I have been helping newbies learn about gaia for quiet awhile on my own, and I love to talk, and I enjoy helping peopel  

DearCervid

Sparkly Fatcat

10,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Auburn Beauty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:51 pm
USER NAME: Auburn Beauty
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Females or Males, doesn't matter.
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: No more than 5 for now
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 2-3 hours.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like romance, suspense, and horror books, and I love horror, action, and comedy movies. I like to sing, write, and make people laugh.
NOTES: I'm very kind and I have a really bad thing where I'm very motherly to people without realizing it. Hopefully this will not be a problem ^^

EDIT: I have adopted 5 R E D P E P P E R S, EthneyArdin, and Nekomeme 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:26 pm
USER NAME: Duzel
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Female
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: Any amount!
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : on a busy day 5 hr. on a slow one. about 1 hr
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : DDR, Anime (I have 420Gigs worth on my compy, thats about 90 series) Manga. Writing. Vid Games. RP ( sometimes ) TECHNO TRANCE AND RAVE music

NOTES: I spoil my children!  

Duzel

soldier_501

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:37 am
ill adopt a male or female
how many 1-2
i like 2 read umm play games
time played on gaia about 4 hours a day  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:56 pm
USER NAME: [Sexon Astick]
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Either will work for me.
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: I would adopt up to 2, but I would prefer just one.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: That's hard to say. Normally, I check in 2 or 3 times a day. During the summer I'm on for an hour or so at a time, and during the school year I'm on for about 20 minutes at a time.
HOBBIES: Oh man. I love to do a lot of things. I'm an outdoor girl, but I like to sit on my butt and play video games all day. I love to read all kinds of genres, and I like to roleplay. I play piano and I sing- music is one of my greatest passions. I like to cook, travel, and meet new people. Woo.
NOTES: I feel like I could help someone new to Gaia get onto their feet! I'm friendly, patient, and I want to help make people literate, if possible.

Perlaceo

Aged Elocutionist

Nekomeme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:40 pm
USER NAME: Nekomeme

LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: some of both maybe ^^

HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 2-3

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 3 hours, usually less, sometimes more ^^ I check in several times a day, as I have an art shop to maintain.

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Favorite books: Grim Tuesday, harry potter, meg cabot books, the edge chronicles, eva ibbotson books, etc.
favorite manga: kitchen princess, crossroad, inuyasha, pitchi pitchi pitch, sugar sugar rune, deathnote, naruto, Observation, one piece, Ouran host high school club, instant teen, rizelmine, and lots more ^^
favorite music: tobymac, barlowgirl, fall out boy, green day, avril lavigne, superchick, skillet, nickelback, relient k, swtichfoot, david crowter, hyperstatic union, ai otsuka, dir en grey, etc.
other hobbies: drawing!! biking, volleyball, swimming, learning japanese, listening to music, photoshop, writing stories, poetry, etc.

NOTES: I'm 15 years old, and my birthday is august 15th. I'm a nice person, though I don't like people who can't spell correctly. I'm a Christian, I like all things Japan, and I especially love my family and friends. I would like more close friends on gaia, so I want to try adopting! x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:57 pm
USER NAME: Suzaku24

LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: either

HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: a few

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 6-10 hours a day

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Favorite books: Darren Shane, The Lovely Bones, Dark Series, Victoria Holt books, and many more.
Favorite Mangas: Meru Peri, Hana-Kimi, Punch, Kill Me Kiss Me, Naruto, Ouran High Host Club, Instant Teen, Suki, and many more.
Writing fanfics or storylines, playing The SIMS, World of Warcraft, Harvest Moon
Favorite Music: Dir en grey, Miyavi, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Tomiko Van, Do As Infinity, and so much more.

NOTES: I love to help others when my internet isn't being slow on me...(dial-up) anyone that's into RPGing and Anime would love me so much....I like to keep people updated on the details on anime....if you look up my other guilds you can so see what I mean. I try to spoil my children when I can but I really try not to at most.........PM me if you want to be adopted by me.  

Suzaku24

mewmew989

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:27 am
USER NAME:mewmew989

LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE:either

HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT:1 or 2

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :almost all day I start at 7: morning and go end at maybe 8:00 PM.

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : sing, dance, anime, love animals, and chat

NOTES: I'm very helpful if someone needs gold to buy an item or need help with something I'll do what I can.I'm on summer break so I'll spend lots of time on gaia until school starts so that will be a lot of time so if someone sends me a PM and needs help I can respond kind a quickly if I notice  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:40 pm
USER NAME:Hotlady-snickerdoodle
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: eather
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 3-7
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1-2 hours, summer time......3
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : well i like to watch anime
NOTES: i'm a nice person, i love to do what i can to help people
i love gaia, and i sometimes go on all day  

Xx_Affectionate_Kiss_xX

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:06 pm
USER NAME: RosesandBlood
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Either will be fine with me.
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: One for the moment.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Most of the day and sometimes late at night (though I really shouldn't) I try and be on as often as I can
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I love to read anything I can get my hands on but mostly manga, I like to watch anime the most but other movies too, I listen to all kinds of music (except religious and only a bit of country), I love to rp anything (yaoi is current favorite), Drawing is my life and I have my own Deviant art page now.
NOTES: I can get along with anyone and I love to be of help. I've been a long time user of Gaia and if I don't know how something works I can find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:56 pm
USER NAME: That horny penguin
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: female
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: just 1 sweatdrop
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : about an hour at least
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like penguins(obviously) rock and metal, and my freinds...and thats about it.
NOTES:  

Diatomaceous Earth

Emo Kitty Miykiomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:46 am
USER NAME:Miykiomi
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE:doesn't matter
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT:1-2
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :3-5hrs.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :Anime
NOTES: I'm looking for someone friendly and cooperative!I don't care who I get just as long as I get someone!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:48 pm
USER NAME:GEMOBOY1
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE:EITHER
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 3-4 HOURS DEPENDS ON COMPUTER.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : PANIC AT THE DISCO,POB,MCR,HELPING NEWBIES.
NOTES:I GET DEPRESSED ALOT AND DONT HAVE MANY FREINDS.  

GEMOBOY1

Mr. Knuckles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:17 pm
USER NAME: Mr. knuckles, but you can call me ron ^^
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: any
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1 or 2
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : .... eight+ hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : mana of all sorts, anime, gaming, drawing...
NOTES: anyone will be fine ^^  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces