Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING * TO BE ADOPTED * Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deu_WeiZ

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:31 am
USER NAME: Deu_WeiZ (a.k.a. WeiZ The Little Mad Hatter 3nodding )

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Umm... I don't know... just as long as they're not scary cry and I hope that they'll love me and cherish me and wouldn't ignore me. sad

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : It varies... sometimes I just sit by my favorite tree for hours and wait for the sun to go up and down! And... umm... classes are starting soon... in a week or so... so I may not be able to stay much longer in those days. (I'll sure miss my wabbit hole cry )

HOBBIES (MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Umm... I watch a lot of anime stuff and I read a little bit of manga. I also play video games in my spare time (Warcraft TFT RPG) and umm... I've read a few novels and it's been a long time since I've read my last one... I also sleep a lot! Yes, I think sleeping is one of my hobbies because I really like to dream and do stuff there that I couldn't do when I'm awake! whee whee whee

NOTES:Umm... I'm kinda used to being an orphan now---almost no one acknowledges my presence... that's why I'm quiet most of the time... so I guess it won't hurt that much if nobody wanted me... but that's better than being cared for by a mean and scary person, right? So... I guess I'm better off alone than being with someone who makes me cry inside all the time. sad

Ok... so maybe I'll go and stay by my favorite tree then... I hope the tree gives me more coins this time... (3 Barton 001010)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:26 pm
USER NAME: Rin345

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: i don't care but preferably female as i don't fell comfterble around some guys

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : my life O.o just kiding but yeah aboute 4-6 hours ....

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : anime, final fantasy, VINCENT
VALENTINE!!!!, music, video games, RP'ng and alot of other stuff

NOTES: first off i've been on gaia aboute 1 and a half maybe 2 weeks so i've learned the ropes around the place ^^ and i'm not looking for gold i'm just looking for new friends and some-one who can show me a good way to get my own gold besides those 300 peice jigsaw puzzles (my arm still hurts sweatdrop )  

gearhead-rin

stuffing31

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:55 pm
USER NAME: stuffing31
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: female
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 30 minutes - 1 hour
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : soccer, animals, and reading
NOTES: i am really nice and athletic and smart  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:05 pm
Sudian_gone_Mayhem
Wolfs Havok
Username: Wolfs Havok

male or female: Male

Hobbies: Reading, Anime, Skateboard, picking on little sister.

Time Spent on Gaia Daily: Between 1-3 hrs.

Notes: Also have a sister, Sudian_gone_Mayhem, looking to be adopted... we come as a set.

(I don't really need adoption, but it will make my brother happy).

Ignore her, we both need help.  

Wolfs Havok

Akardi

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:22 pm
USER NAME: Akardi
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Preferably Male because I don't know what it is like to have a mom. But I will take either.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 4 - 6 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Martial Arts, Gaming, Weightlifting, Girls
NOTES: Loveable. wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:49 pm
USER NAME: Lilaznkid001
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Male
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : like probally 2 hrs?
HOBBIES: play video games,and sports
NOTES: i want to be adopted from someone who will care for me  

lilaznkid001

princess_froggy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:41 pm
USER NAME: princess_froggy
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: i donk care
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 30 min max
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i love to read manga
NOTES: heart i luv you lol j/k heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:56 am
USER NAME: Laharl140
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: doesn't matter i supose
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : depends on tests, if it's shop or academics, and the weekday or weekend
HOBBIES: reading, writing, poetry, rp, video games, manga, anime, and a few other things i can't think of right now.
NOTES: I'm not 100% sure what being adopted in tails exactly but I will say I'm not a person who will beg for items though I may ask for loans from time to time. I enjoy talking and getting to know people, and am willing to help out as needed also.  

laharl140

Noble Spirit

7,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Tycoon 200

The Wanderer Of Darkness

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:48 pm
user name: Horndragon20

Male or female: I dont really care, just someone who will be nice.

Time spent:alot when im not out with friends, riding bikes,swimming, playing ds, or playing xbox.

Hobbies:Music, swimming,xbox,ds,computer,fishing,hunting,chatting, and many others.

notes: I am very fun to be around cause I am the good EBIL, yes not evil EBIL. I like to do all most everthong.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:33 pm
Username: crkjkk
Male/Female: Any
Hobbies: Stay At Home Mom, gardening, surfing the net, reading
Online: varies from 5 minutes to an hour or longer  

crkjkk

Muffins-of-Doom 0_0

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:10 am
Username: Fa11en Angel

Male/female: uh.....kinda dont really care.. i get along with both guys and girls...so yea...

Time spent o Gaia: Uh...alot..kinda...sometimes..on the week days i spend about...uh...about..2 hours all together through out the day..but on weekdays..i'm only on for about 30min..cuz i got work and stuff..

Hobbies: Listing to music...hanging out with frineds..writting stories and poems...being very stupidic and random...playing guitar..piano and the violine ....I also like long walks on the beach..poetry...and poking daed things with sticks...lol whee ...I also play in a band..called S.I.C...Self Imposed Captivity....thaz well kinda all about me i guess..so if ya wana know more than just ask

Notes: I am a veery random person...i can be a lot of fun to talk to and even hang out with...and yea... i need help..but i'm defintly not the knda person..whoz gona sit there and beg for stuff al the time...i'm actually pretty dependent...but i still do need help at timez..so pleasezy adopt meh....well..yea..if ya want to...ya know.. whee domokun wahmbulance dramallama cheese_whine burning_eyes ninja whee whee heart ......wait... domokun <---thaz thing looks like a giant man eating turd...hmmm..anywaz...oh..yea...uh..byzzz  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:46 am
USER NAME: IaGree
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:male and female
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : almost 5 hours a day i think even much more
HOBBIES : designing and parkour
NOTES:i love people i love friends im not mean and i just need help untill i get use to the gaia
nobody likes me in the game
i have no friends and all the friends i got dont even chat with me maybe 1 or 2  

Brother Of Devin

boombaby16

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:26 pm
USER NAME:boombaby16
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:any as long as their nice
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : a couple of hours (while playing W.o.W also)
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :Manga,W.o.W, anime, drawing, ebox 360,ps2,gamecube,lots o movies
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER : I am fun person to talk to im usually on and dont ask for much unless REALLY needed  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:59 pm
USER NAME: Deldan

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either as long as they are nice and like to have fun.

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : It varies as I do have responsibilities too.

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :Musician, playing bass and drums; disc-golf, computers; gaming; movies; traveling.

NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER Dont know that it will get me adopted faster but I am a bit older compared to most in the game and they may seem weird. But it is a delightfully fun game and I'm just looking for some friends to have fun along with.  

Deldan

black-death-dude

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:15 pm
USER NAME: black-death-dude
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: doesent matter as long as there nice
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : games, tv
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER: umm...lol not sure xp just mail me if ya want me lol  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff