Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Harry Potter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:32 am
hatter- Theres always temp hair dye, if it'll stick.

Looks like I'll be finishing my RC scarf at the book opening... sweatdrop Got behind on school and had to get cuaght up there and it ate all my knitting time!!! Noooosss!!!! Oh, well, it'll give me something to do in the 5 + hours of waiting for me book. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:59 am
Are there any tutorials/patterns online for a Harry Potter scarf?

I might get my hands on one of the knitting books if I have the extra money(My current funds are being blown on fabric for cosplays, and clothes) someday, but one of my best friends is a Harry Potter fanatic and I want to knit her a scarf, since I just recently got into knitting, and my first project(striped armwarmers) is coming along great. I'm mad at myself for the idea not coming earlier, so I could've made one for her for the book or movie release, but I'll probably make it for a Christmas present..or Thanksgiving, if I can't wait that long. xp

Sorry if most of that rant seemed pointless. xD

Bucket~Turtle

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:33 pm
Even the more complicated movie scarfs are just stockinget (sp?) in stripes. Sometimes with tassles. Thats the wonder- they are sooo simple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:39 am
Bucket~Turtle
Are there any tutorials/patterns online for a Harry Potter scarf?

I might get my hands on one of the knitting books if I have the extra money(My current funds are being blown on fabric for cosplays, and clothes) someday, but one of my best friends is a Harry Potter fanatic and I want to knit her a scarf, since I just recently got into knitting, and my first project(striped armwarmers) is coming along great. I'm mad at myself for the idea not coming earlier, so I could've made one for her for the book or movie release, but I'll probably make it for a Christmas present..or Thanksgiving, if I can't wait that long. xp

Sorry if most of that rant seemed pointless. xD
They have both House patterns over at Atypically.knit.  

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

Chaotic_Mind

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:06 am
Momo wants it to be Halloween already,
So who is done?
And you should too...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:29 am
With the book? I was done at 1pm sunday and thats only cause I was doing homework between the reading. xd I read very quickly and I LOVE me my HP, but I can't believe its over!! There will never be another one!!! crying crying crying crying crying  

Silver Mist

Peppermint Elf

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:10 pm
I am also done with the book. I finished around 4am Sunday morning. I'm a medium reader, so I just didn't do anything but read that weekend. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:06 am
crying I went in costume (as student-hufflepuff/tonks) to the release to get my book and I got no pictures! redface Al least I can show off my handiwork again at halloween...and movie six...and seven...

I'll have to knit a special Hedwig just for movie seven... it's the least I can do, if you know what I mean.

Also, I've just cast on for a Hufflepuff house colors hat! whee  

Ace Ryn Knight

Revolution4AGeneration

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:44 pm
i love harry potter but i didn't make any costumes for me  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:06 pm
the book release was a blast, I was working at my coffee shop, I was Harry in the morning, and then latter Rita came and took over for me, and we had a bunch of people in costume come and order things like butterbear latte's and birtybots every flavor italian soda's, it was great!  

Lee Kushrenada

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:39 pm
here's some pic's from my shop on Harry Potter eve.

User Image
yes I made the scarf in the window.
User Image
User Image
here's me and my fellow barista's. I loved the rita costume. xd

and these are just some scarves I made.User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:28 am
Absolutely lovely! (I think Rita Skeeter's costume is cool from what I see)
YAY! HP! lol  

everwonderwhy

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:36 am
Oh. My. God!

I just had the best idea for HP inspired craft! Now, for break/co-op so I can make it. ^^ I love the stupid Potter Puppet Pals things online. As does my best friend. I so want to make a purse, embrodiered in all the phrases from the different ones.

"Snape, Snape, Severus Snap"
"Naked Time!"
"Avada Kadevra!"
"Follow the butterflies"
etc  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:26 am
Silver Mist
Oh. My. God!

I just had the best idea for HP inspired craft! Now, for break/co-op so I can make it. ^^ I love the stupid Potter Puppet Pals things online. As does my best friend. I so want to make a purse, embrodiered in all the phrases from the different ones.

"Naked Time!"
"Avada Kadevra!"
"Follow the butterflies"
etc

If you make that you MUST post pictures!!!!  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:22 pm
Silver Mist
Oh. My. God!

"Naked Time!"
"Avada Kadevra!"
"Follow the butterflies"
etc

I really want to make Ron's puppet.
"I love you Harry." xd  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash